Touma loved Haruki, Haruki loved Touma and she STILL got back on the fucking plane

Touma loved Haruki, Haruki loved Touma and she STILL got back on the fucking plane.

This will never be okay.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qYxgMR2Hc4Y&t=124s
youtube.com/watch?v=rEWaqUVac3M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Haruki cums inside Touma
>no protection at all
>she's somehow not pregnant
It's a game, it does whatever it wants to do for the sake of making a successful series.

It's not 100% a girl will get pregnant from uprotected sex.

Also, shit wouldn't have been as emotional if they had to fumble their way to using a rubber when they were so full of passion.

You will never have a night as magical as the final night between Touma and Haruki.

Nips get off on the impermanence of life, it can't be helped

I hate that it happened, but it made for a less cliche, hollywood ending, isn't that why theseries is sop opular

Everything written by this author is terrible, not only in terms of literary quality but the sheer groan-inducing melodrama

They eventually resolve things 5 years later.

SECOND
SEASON
WHEN

CONCLUDING
TRANSLATION
WHEN

One of them felt overwhelmed by guilt and the other was caused so much pain that they couldn't even walk right the next day.

It would have been magical if Setsuna didn't throw herself in the middle of their relationship. For no rational reason, Setsuna sacrificed all the best years of her life to work nonstop towards causing her two best friends as much grief as possible. I cannot fathom what she believed warranted such dedicated hatred, but god damn did she do a good job at it. Normally it's impossible to separate two people who are as in love with each other as Haruki and Touma but somehow with her skills in manipulation and deception she actually managed to separate them for a few years before they ultimately got back together again and left the fucking country to get away from her.

Why did you post my waifu though?

What melodrama? A girl ditched by her mother instictively pushing away the first guy who reached out to her, the first and only guy she ever loved, into the arms of her best friend?

Is Touma not allowed to cry?

I thought it was handled quite well, the confrontation on the streets where she slaps him is awesome.

Never because adapting Closing/Coda would be a huge undertaking and the anime was done as a marketing move to push the PS3/Vita version. The game will probably be translated one day, but will likely be shit given that they have a bunch of different people translating it.

I really do love that we still have occasional WA2 threads despite the series being over 3 years old now.

>Setsuna so evil! How dare she get in the way of TRUE LOVE
If they're spineless babbies who can't make decisive decisions for their own happiness, that's on them.

Setsuna is worse than Adolf Hitler. At least he was up front about his intentions.

She was scared she was going to lose them, and then she eventually does, Haruki also didn't say 'no'.

>I really do love that we still have occasional WA2 threads despite the series being over 3 years old now.

Somehow it resonated with a lot of people, clearly.

I like how she goes from

>wtf Touma is kissing me
>hey this is pretty sweet
>Touma is good at kissing
>how is he so good at kissing
>must have done it a lot with Setsuna
>oh fuck i'm cheating on my best friend

Hitler also never cheated on his significant other/slept with his friend's significant other, so that's something both he and Setsuna have over those two.

Did Touma have any obligation here? It's not her boyfriend and it's not her coming onto him, it was the other way around.

>Did Touma have any obligation here?
Certainly. She's not ignorant.
>It's not her boyfriend
Exactly. Haruki didn't force her to do anything. Cut the babying crap, she's as responsible for her actions and what she fails to do as the other two.

All 3 fucked up, it's why I love the series.

youtube.com/watch?v=qYxgMR2Hc4Y&t=124s

Point me to a better non Hentai anime sex scene if you can.

she wasn't living her life correctly

Because her mum was a cunt and she still felt she had no other option.

youtube.com/watch?v=rEWaqUVac3M

>and the anime was done as a marketing move to push the PS3/Vita version
So our last hope is if they want a new season to market a remake of the game with better art. C'mon, double or nothing!

Whats the consensus of Sup Forums about White Album 1?

Bad and skippable, from what I hear.

Hitler did nothing wrong. Setsuna thus neither.

Friendly reminder that the Touma end in CODA is canon.