The master of the master race is in danger of extinction!

White people with green eyes are true master of the master race.

Green eye color is the rarest color found around the world, and it is estimated that only around 2% of the world's population has green colored eyes.

White people with green eyes must reprudce before they are extinct!

I have green eyes and can confirm. We are the best of the best.
Look at pic related. I plan on only reproducing with a green eyed woman so our children will only have blue and green eyes.

That cunt's only master is photoshop.

I am white and have green eyes. As a threatened minority can I get muh gibs

How can this be correct? Blue eyed countries would become chiefly green eyed in two generations but that's not how it goes.

> Green eye color is the rarest color found around the world
It's fairly common here, if not more common than blue eyes.

wait that one has a typo, pic related is the real one.

It had a typo here's the real one

>Blue + Blue = 99% chance of green

How does science explain this?

No, grey is - it is the most adaptive and least recessive eye colour of all.

I'm going to need a source.

Green eyed people are the worst.
Studies show that women with green eyes tend to exhibit the most infidelity. Every green-eyed woman I've ever met was a whore and I have never met an intelligent green eyed man.

Provided they are white
>Blue
>Brown
>Green
Green is the lowest tier.

Amerimutt idiot. Blue eyes are the dominant color in Ireland. Nearly everyone has them..other than the (((new Irish))).

Green eye color is often confused with hazel eye color, yet is entirely separate and distinct.

>being rare is the sole decider of being the master race
TIL the Northern Hairy Nosed Wombat is the master species of the planet

Check out the correction mick. The first pic accidentally switched the blue and green for blue + blue.

>blonde with green eyes

I'm actually 1/8th Jewish, what does it mean?

>tfw green/grey eyes
I'm the rarest of the rare.

I guess I'm lucky then, everyone in my family has green or blue eyes (uncles, unties. cousins etc.), only my mother and her mother have light brown ones, yet both me and my sister got my father's green color.

MY GRANDMOTHER HAS GREEN EYES. DOES THAT MEAN I HAVE THE GREEN EYE GENE. T.HAZEL EYED FAGGOT.

You have to go back

Jealous mongrel detected.

It is well known that high I.Q. is directly linked to people witb brown or dark brown eyes. Sorry if this offends the snow niggers.

What a bunch of BS

>smarter than you, achmed

He fixed it, said was a typo. I noticed that too

The whole African continent proves you wrong blacknigger.

Why did you photoshop a pictire of my GF?

green eyes are just a shitty inbetween

SOMEONE ANSWER ME PLEASE.

>lowest tier
Sorta like how Jews are 1% of the population here but commit the largest cons known to mankind?

Lies

Green eyes are clearly the most beautiful and all of you are just jelly

I have nowhere to go

>grey eyes
Just curious do you have eastern Ancestry?

What are the chances with recesive gens?

All the family from my father side had blue eyes / green eyes.
All the family from my mother side had blue eyes except my mom.
You can see that my black eyes are green under tons of melanine.

And always had a compulsion to bred with green eyes brunetes.
What are my chances of green eyes kids?

My mom has green eyes. My dad has very light hazel eyes. Both my grandparents on my mom's side had green eyes, my grandmother on my dad's side had blue eyes, and her husband has hazel eyes. Me, and both my sister's have fucking dogshit colored eyes. How does this even happen? Not just brown, but very very dark brown. I would assume my mom is a cheating whore, if I didn't look exactly like my dad. Oh and my dad's brother has green eyes.

If you consider Königsberg eastern, then yes.

This where are my gibs already

Okay thanks for answering

>being this much of an asshurt mongrel
and show me your citations
oh wait you can't

It's difficult to give chances but for ex. my father has green eyes (his parents had brown and hazel eyes) my mother has dark brown eyes (her parents had similar eyes) me and my siblings all have green eyes.

>muh blue/green eyes

Grow up, eye pigment does not make a race, its just eye color.

Well, your pic related is half nigger girl

Actually, Brown is a color symbolizing fertility and is pleasing to the eyes, unlike blue eyes and blond hair, the two bright colors assaulting your eyes and the nasty off-yellow hair spoiling your last meal, and green eyes are absolutely disgusting. Snakes are green. The stereotypical nasty-ass slime from movies is green. You know what's brown? Chocolate. Wood. Useful things. So fuck off, it's an All-Brown Master Race.