UKRAINE POLAND HAPPENING

translate.google.com/translate?hl=&sl=uk&tl=en&u=http://www.kmu.gov.ua/control/uk/cardnpd?docid=250430702&sandbox=1

>The Defense Ministry decided to strengthen the cover of important facilities in the north-west direction!
>The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decided to relocate the air force brigade of the Ukrainian Armed Forces to western border!

POLAND INVASION IMMINENT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D-uO6WqiChU
youtube.com/watch?v=_coAA6g-8RM
youtube.com/watch?v=GPuwn3WAGvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bif if true

Trust me, Poland isn't invading shit.

Ready to BTFO some lyakhs???

youtube.com/watch?v=D-uO6WqiChU

Why isn't Ukraine called Cossackia?

They aren't going anywhere.

More easy Poland be invaded

Only think i'm invading right now is your sister pussy who works here.

Myp myp myp

The only people Ukrainians can kill are innocent women and children.

Poland and Ukraine should both invade eastern Slovakia. We would be better off without eastern half of country anyway.

Poles will be Poles. They'll. Larp as victims to get dumb burgers on their side

We should have fucking split ukraine betwen us and russia.
Now they are ruled by literal jews and their main export is whores

Lol "ukrainians" can go suck a dick.
They are the niggers of europe and can't even get back 2 oblasts from babushkas.
Go kys ukrainian mongrel, fucking Untermenschen.
Hope the Poles or Ivan genocides your STD infested non-country.

100 zloty please

Send me some udder clad whoars puleezeeee!!!

GIB KHAZAR MILKERS

Very bif

Can't wait to blow some holol brains out

Tits or gtfo milka

>Lol "ukrainians" can go suck a dick.
For 10 yuro they will.

Poland Rises! Galicia shall fall!

rude

green card please

That would be the biggest surprise of the year for me. But even if we're pissed at Ukraine now we won't sacrifice "friendly" eastern border. Half of it we already share with a Russian satelite state.

bif-league!

TFW BLONDE EASTERN EUROPE REFUGEES CUTES COMING

MY DICK IS READY

Felvidék is none of their business

Fucking hell, they really do live in filth.

Well AMeribros. Who do we side with?
Poland has been very facsionable recently.
Ukraine, why should we side with you?

I don't believe you. You made some secret deal with ruskies, didn't you?
Pootin is a good goy all of a sudden!

youtube.com/watch?v=_coAA6g-8RM

Nah, Trump will insist we take this in. Sorry Abdul

Your brown, Muslim dick perhaps. Tea Boy

just give it back to Hungary then
Actually, is there still a significant amount of Magyars there or have they been relocated/integrated?

Send more of these =>
and meaby we could make a deal.

Pig if fru

the only invasion that is happening is that of cheap ukrainian labor that is replacing the native polish population.

OUT OUT OUT!

I for one welcome the Polish Reich

what

What is going on?

show butthole first mikola

But why?

why cant poles and ukrainians just get alone!>?!?!?!!??!!

My tez was lubymy
youtube.com/watch?v=GPuwn3WAGvk

Man they age quick.

>wanting Tatar filth in your country
You are no different than a white man lusting after a chinese girl, pshek.

Maintain your dignity. You already have the most beautiful women on earth.

I honestly wouldn't mind that, but they still praise Bandera.

Nationalists don't take well to other nationalists.

THIS

Why isn't Ukraine called Cossackia?

>encourage nationalism online 24/7
>get upset when one country wants to take over another

The absolute state of Sup Forums.

>Currently embroiled in a massive war on your eastern border
>Start a war on your western border with a country in alliance containing most of the major armies of the world
Why do you stupid shits fall for these larps so easily.

Why would it be? Cossacs were just a social group of the steppe warriors consisting of many nationalities. Mostly Ruthenians, but also Tatars, Poles, Lithuanians etc.
Still, they were only a part of the people living there.

>just give it back to Hungary then
not even Hungarian minority wants that. They don't even ask for autonomy anymore. Hungary is really piss poor. Even worse than Slovakia. Becoming part of Hungary would be like stepping from shit to bigger shit.

Not true, currently western european nationalists are cooperating against niggers and muslims. We're getting alone well with the Visegrad group.

Ukrainian nationalists on the other hand are retarded and hostile towards every country they border. They are also boycotted by various "nationalist internationals" because they piss off us and Hungarians and we are useful to western far right because we have actual right wing governments and can block/sabotage some EU policies from the inside. Nobody needs Ukraine though.

maybe our government finally realized that even Russia would be a greater ally for us than Eu is at the moment, if that is the case you are beyond fucked.

bif indeed

>POLAND INVASION IMMINENT

It's really easy to do, need any pointers?

You wish.

Not a single Polish party is even a little bit pro-Russian. It's in our best interest to keep away from them.

Penis or GTFO!

>nationalism on the rise
>countries to the west condemn you
>making a deal with Russia to partition a country to the east which holds many disputed territories lost in the last world war
I like where this is going

Poland of course. You can make an excellent argument about Hungary being 100% woke, but I'll vote for the Poles for now.

it has nothing to do with being pro Russian it might be a strategy to survive because EU is starting some serious shit right now with calling us fascist and all that stuff.

Visa please

>Visa please

You don't need one, you silly goose!

That caption is exactly where its heading.

reminds me of WW2

I can understand this, especially after the Warsaw Pact shit that was forced down your throats.
With that being said, a somewhat limited partnership with the new Russia might be good to at least look at. One thing is for sure, the EU is not your friend or ally.

Would be the best outcome, doubt it will happen though.

The last thing we want is to share a longer border with Russia. If we want to develop we need more neutral countries around us. Geostrategy.

It's uncanny really.
Not just Nationalism but Seperatism aswell.

Sure when we're as big and influential as China.

who rules Ukraine now? President? Oligarchs? (I don't accept Jews, kikes and such for an answer so fuck off)

Based as always, and right on the fucking money. You Poles were shit on for far too long, and were thrown under the bus in WWII. Time to take back some territory.

But it's bullshit, only travel and 90 days. Gib working visa.

Like 3 months is enough for me.

you can come to Poland without visa and there is no control at the border between Poland and Germany

kek if this is true than our already conspiracy fueled defense minister will have a field day.

>only travel and 90 days
>Like 3 months

Uhm sweetie...

>90 days pass
>head on over to the Polish/Ukranian border
>enter Ukraine
>immeditely re-enter the EU
>ta-da

yep

You don't have to be as big as China to have an impact my friend, look at the butthurt and the subsequent trashing of your country and culture by western media after your refusal to take in migrants. Although there are other voices in the EU on the same page, its Poland who is really leading this discussion right now. Your country is rising to the occasion, stay with it, and stay on target.

Knowing the way foreign media gathers information about Polish politics it's not even remotely what really happened.

Hahaha hahaha
There are already hohol refugees but your country doesn't take them em cause they're white
Wake the fuck up Hans you live under a left wing fuhrer

We still get paid like 7 zloty an hour, I want your euros.

He looks like Charles Dance.

>7 zloty an hour
How much is that in real money?
> I want your euros.
What's stopping you from working in a real EU country instead of Poland, then?

The strategic alliance of central European countries is a good initiative. Russia is getting weaker. We used to be stronger than them but for the last 3 centuries we've been retreating from them.
Similarly the gap between the western Europe and our region is closing as long as we won't get ourselves involved in any wars on our territory and Germany won't sabotage the Three Seas we'll be developing.

Great, it's another episode of Poland Starts Another World War.

But that's not how it works. It is 90 days within one year.

Been in Poland, tried to choose something from the most glorious beer section ive seen in local mart when suddenly some dude fucked up a whole box of Lomza i think. Bam! Loud noise, broken bottles and three distinctive sentences...
-Holy Shite.
-O Kurwa.
-Cyka Blyat
Then we laughed and chatted for a while...

Nothing brings people together like alcoholism.

>We still get paid like 7 zloty an hour
you mean in Ukrainie or in Poland? because that shit is unacceptable even in Poland, I doubt that anyone is willing to work for that money.

(((Somebody's))) frustrated their ME aggression just isn't moving fast enough. Gotta fuck up somebody NOW. Must. Spill. Blood. Destroy things.

1.5 euro? I'm studying I can't leave too far.

Yeah but I risk getting deported and banned from entry if I stay longer than 90 days. And I can't work any proper job without working visa, only illegal shit.

>Poland becomes aggressor nation
>no longer has NATO protection
>Russia slaps their shit once they meet in the middle
>Germany invades while Poland is tied down to "pacify" the country
>Poland partitioned again

It's not like they're working legally. Minimal pay currently is 13 zł/h