How is this country? I'm sick and tired of niggers and arabs. Thinking of moving to eastern europe...

How is this country? I'm sick and tired of niggers and arabs. Thinking of moving to eastern europe, for some reason Russia captivated my attention.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TBKN7_vx2xo
youtube.com/watch?v=GOqLaCXOeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=qIDqrhSyEhE
youtube.com/watch?v=ktiONWfSL48
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Russia has the largest muslim population in Europe

GO TO POLAND

this is true OP

the only logical place is based Poland

Depends on a city, there's a lot of variation. I'd recommend Saint Petersburg or Sevastopol, tho if you really really hate Muslims Vladivostok is available.

Don't be retarded nigger and go to poland

Fuck I was trying to move to France to escape them here in the US...

Avoid rural areas
Don't ask why
Just avoid them.

There's a big gap between middle class and the 'poor' class. And you will see it, especially at the outskirts of major cities.

Cities are pretty, that's obvious.
St. Petersburg is really nice, that's a whole different game than this shithole ( sorry ) Paris.

Women and language.. well, you already know how this works. Pretty - hard ( for westerner )

did you live under a rock for the past 4 years?
France is but a shadow of it's former self.

Which is really sad, because for me France is the best ally Poland has ever had.

I'm from the future. You should go to China.

>best ally Poland has ever had.
Really? Even more than Lithuania or Hungary?

ally =/= Friend

Hungary was under the union with Austria, so they could not do a lot. Although Poland had a union with Hungary for some time.
Lithuania was under union with Poland, so that does not count.

>France, on the other hand, helped us during Napoleonic Wars.

>During silesian uprisings, eternal anglos sided with Germany while France sided with us.

>During treaty of versailles French diplomats wanted to give Poland as much clay as possible, while Eternal Anglos did the exact opposite.

>During Polish Soviet war France was the only major western power that supported us.

And the list goes on

Learn Russian and learn to fight and you will be good

Fucking loved that film

youtube.com/watch?v=TBKN7_vx2xo

but they aren't the masters of the house because russia is so in your face christian

If you (as a westerner) love Russia and subseqently move there you will learn to hate it within a month or so, guaranteed. Most of hte things about BASED RUSSIA are false.

Sup Costa Rican user. How are things there?

We don't need niggers
sage

Check out Depardieu's experiences since becoming a Russian citizen if you haven't already.

It may be bad but not as bad as the US. Also the architecture in France is way better

Not Christian, just Russian(Kremlin) State Church. It is a religion&propaganda tool of its own, and actually harms Orthodox Christianity.

I see. tho I disagree on account of Hungary and Lithuania as Unions break easily if there is no alliance between governments, I find your post interesting, thanks for sharing.

>Also the architecture in France is way better
Well, that's not hard to achieve considering the fact that you live in USA, the home of Post-Modernism

And post-modernism glorifies ugliness.

Assuming you are a French citizen, an EU member country would be suggested. (Unless you are Depardieu, but then why are you asking.) Poland, Hungary, Romania (lotsa gypsies there though, but linguistically closer to you).

Now about Russia. Lived there, loved it. (I speak the language, look Russian and from their cultural proximity though, that obviously helped.) They are odd, though. Moscow is rife with “non-Slavic” people, but still better than Western Europe. Check your stereotypes at the border control. Don’t assume them following the same cultural patterns as Westerners do. Smiling between adults is the outright sign of aggression, for example. Their “zero level of civility” is way below of what we consider acceptable: the cashier at the checkout line will drop a handful of plastic bags with a loud bang when you request some, and she doesn’t even have a bad day, and she’s especially not taking it out on you. That is the societal norm. (Also - be vary of overly friendly individuals. I don’t think much explanation is needed here.)

Food is good there, and surprisingly healthy, even if it appears the polar opposite. Girls are golddiggers, with practically no exception. But - credit where credit is due - they usually hold up their end of the golddigging bargain. Internal politics is verboten topic for foreigners. (As well as Western interpretation of history.) They are mostly fierce nationalists, but apart from the odd drunk on the metro, trying to pick bones with anybody, using reasonable caution, it should not be a problem. I found the country generally safe. What else do you want to know?

Oh, and google How I became Russian, it is a TV show about an American expat in Moscow. Kinda saccharine sometimes, but also pretty funny, and since it’s not an international production, not much bars held there: it tears into Russians as well as Westerners and everybody. But they make most fun of their ways, explaining Russians well.

I live in Somalia aka Minneapolis, so everything around me is ugly

Lithuanian nobility pushed for the union with Poland after they realised that Polish nobility is richer, has more power, more influence and more privileges than Lithuanian nobility.

Polish nobility liked the idea of union due to the fact that they could use Ukrainians as cheap labour + Poland would become more relevant and powerful.

My I presume that your geolocation has something to do with your generally unfavorable view on Russia?

Well, that's kinda my point - Union is just a form of an advanced alliance between feudal countries. It has been known to be imposed trough war, but also as a form of consensual alliance which was the case with Rzeczpospolita.

I won't deny that, but just keep in mind that I harbour nothing but negative feelings towards the west too.
I just am not constrained to the bottleneck of translated info that the predominantly anglophone west is limited to regarding Russia and it's dealings.

There are very few sources that can be said to reflect reality of Russia in either English or Russian. Most of it is either Rusophobic or Rusophillic propaganda with an agenda. Tho there are occasional gems of clarity, and a few somewhat more reasonable sources trusting any news about Russia is a rather bad idea.

wasted

I'm thinking about moving to Vorkuta. Will there be lots of trad qts there?

Fuk you you commie fucker

You'll be fine Aquafresh. People get sick of this eventually and maybe you'll get to kill a few (sand)niggers to send them to their rightful homeland in hell.

True. But I wouldn't call the state controlled sources russophilic, they are more like rossijanin-philic - all of them rife with the Soviet mantra of "Russia has always been multikulti"

We're full.

I wouldn't go to Russia if I were you. The ''based Russia'' meme is mostly false and most of the country is poor. If you really want to go to Eastern Europe you'd probably be best of in a country like Poland or Czech Republic.

I agree. Small nations like yours and mine are always the victims of the Empires’ shenanigans. (Vae victis, right?)
“Alien vs. Predator - no matter which one wins, you lose” (to paraphrase the tagline).
At the same time - and our friend at is precisely right here - there is always an agenda, either pro or con, but I find it easier to trust those without commie propaganda. And - irony of fate, no vodka or steam needed - the more pro-Russia the propaganda is, the less commie brainwashing I have to expose myself to

I am merely human: I want to live; survive and be happy to the most possible level. 60 years ago I would have taken the Amercian / Western propaganda, hook, line and sinker. Those days are long gone, just like the USA we used to look up to with jealousy. So for small fries like myself I find the Russian “way” of the current year more promising.

>Rusophillic
There is nothing Russian about mixed race subhumans in Kremlin or armenian goblins in Russia Today

>change niggers and arabs to chechens
it is like changing gypsies to mexicans - still an improvement, but not good enough

>Which is really sad, because for me France is the best ally Poland has ever had.
kill yourself, you fucking idiot

france is lost, same for germany, sweden england netherlands belgium
thank you fellow (((american)))

Ah, you fierce Baltic people! No need to make such hasty changes in your life: the scenery is the same in Estonia as in Vorkuta, and thots are thots.

come to brazil

Estonia is not Baltic, and I assume the user you are responding to in not even Estonian to begin with.

im on phone is this chad or romania

I was trying to crack a joke here along the lines of the гopящииe финнcкиe пapни, my apologies.
But how is Estonia not Baltic?

What?
If not for them, we would have even less clay that we have now.

Also, thanks for your smart input.

They are Finnic, as you yourself just posted. We along with Lithuanians are the last remaining Balts there are.

>It may be bad but not as bad as the US
Oh it's worse, much much worse
youtube.com/watch?v=GOqLaCXOeo4

Not really, from what I've heard, it's mostly just a cultural thing. Plus, as much as pol would hate to admit it, Putin's government let's Muslims getaway with a lot of crimes.

Also banned Russian nationalists and implemented hate speech laws.

Just fuck off, we're full.

Your ancestors have already been there in 1812, it didn't go well for them.

You are confusing multiculturalism with multinationalism. One really is a norm for Russia, the other - multiculturalism - is a delayed death sentence.

Difference being system of values, in the case of multinationalism you have peoples with different traditions and cultural identitites follow the same system of values and pursue roughly the same goal, for example US used to have multinationalism after it got rid of slavery and segregation but due to economic inequality that started escalating after 1970s and sedentary lifestyle that lack of economic flexibility brought about US is becoming more and more divided today. Siilarly USSR was designed as multinationalist state but due to pigheaded reforms that granted more and more autonomy to republics it eventually turned mutlicultural and than died due to economic crisis that brought about eventually.

Russian Federation is kinda complicated, on the one hand it has the same issues US has due to economic inequality, on the other we have the symphony, i.e alliance between church and state, and not just the Orthodox church, all the major traditional religions, to rely on for continuity. But than again a lot of people still have communits leanings including both oldguards who remember it and young folks who never lived there for whom the anti-soviet attitude of Kremlin is highly divisive. On top of that all the current arrangement is straightened by outside threats, for good or ill those threats aren't going anywhere so we are pretty stable and unified for the time being.

And hear dear reader, you can see a butthurt nationalist in his natural habitat.

Finnic people, but Baltic state still. There was a slight miscommunication, I think, but you are not mistaken, certainly.

it's not like i'm bragging, but is it just me, or i feel the balkan countries are friendly to foreigners? i don't mean like, suck up, but are willing to help with lots of stuff and have no problem meeting and hanging out with you if you seem nice enough.

Ayyy, you're not alone. You should get out of downtown though. Even though St. Jewish park is full of manipulative Jews, the closer you get to it, the fewer Somalis.

Go to Czechia, Poland or Slovenia others are just niggerlands.

how long did you study the language for?

Sounds like an old world version of Canada

You motherfucker

I want to live on a quaint farm in Croat Herzegovina, but I am German and they probably won't like me :(

>You are confusing multiculturalism with multinationalism.
Same shit
>One really is a norm for Russia
Yes, allowing nonwhite subhumans to live in Russian areas is TOTALLY normal for a former apartheid state. Nothing out of the ordinary - move along.

So is Putin competing with the EU, Canada, England, the UK, and the US to see who will be more politically correct?

There is currently a wedge being driven between us (by the west), with the Estonian state trying their best to appear closer to the Nordics and in result breaking away from us. Funnily enough their current president even created a scene some while ago when she called Estonia Nordic, but when asked about being Baltic - nervous silence and a quick change of topic. Funny, sad and pathetic at the same time, but nobody really cares.

By the time I lived there it had been about 7-8 years.

Fucking retards. Russia pays Chechens not to attack them. Muslims will become majority in a few decades because they actually start families while r*ssians die of AIDS and alcoholism.

Read the thread, most people already mentioned it

Identity politics at its best. A preferred psyop weapon of the globalist West.

chechnya cool

if you are a nice guy, there's no reason for them not liking you, quite the contrary, if they know at least some english

Don't blame us. They're called 'The Frankfurt School' for a reason.

It is a good thing in some ways: Estonia is still the only one here to have "tolerance camps"

Ive been studying on and off on my own for about 2 years. I am good at pronunciation and the alphabet however the case system is quite confusing. I should just take the Russian classes at the college but i really dont want to deal with any of that college bullshit.

Ehh, kinda the opposite end approach to multinationalism, he encourages traditionalism and adherence to religious values and then an uses that traditionalism to keep the country together by keeping churche(s) in close proximity of the state. It's kinda brilliant honestly, tho it can backfire in the long term.

I mean - Estonia has a point when Identifying as Nordic instead of baltic, there is a lot of history that backs that view of things. Tho more accurately would be to say that it's primarily nordic while still being baltic, but the curent spittle is mostly estonia trying to separate itself from nationalist attitudes lithuania and latvia subscribe to and try to make peace with Russia and get closer ties with rich nordic countries, not some evil plot by the west to devide balts.

Transnordic is the new gay, I think. Just look at the so-called New Swedes.

historic history get
thank you for sharing knowledge about feudal europe

Best explication ever I want to live there for a short while or permanently if I can teach English. Currently about 3 months of study in the Russian language

There are only six cases, but I understand why and how it is a pill for an English-only native speaker.
If you have the chance, I would encourage you to take actually take classes at college. Unless being immersed in the language (ie. moving there or getting a patient enough girlfriend, who is a native Russian speaker) or true dedication lacking strong foundations of the language will seriously hinder you from actually learning Russian beyond the prefab basic phrases.

French fag here. The video is true but this area is basically 300 meters by 300 meters. Paris is basically a gentrified city and the last Africanized / poor pockets are disappearing. Our suburbs are the problem but usually +10kms away from the center. We tend to picture our situation as fucked but it is not. Not saying optimal though...

Wait ‘till Brussels mandates them...

Best thing about Russia is the Busty Tatar qts.

I was worried you might say that but you are right. I won't get anywhere doing it the way I am doing it now. Thank you very much.

>youtube.com/watch?v=qIDqrhSyEhE
It's wonderful!

yeah Piter is beautiful

yes goy go to poland

France was always a shadow wtf are you talking about, they were castrated when Napoleon was defeated at Waterloo.

Thank you very much.
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but ever since the late 90’s the supply of self-appointed native teachers of English have multiple times surpassed the demand there. (Okay, there must be occasional “pockets of resistance”, where you could get a figuratively pro-bono job, Razdolbaysk, Lenin county, Chukotk Republic-style, but you would not like to live at such places. Especially being accustomed to the amenities of the US. Neither would I, to be fair.) So rather not to plan on that. But definitely go there and see for yourself.

Why not actually defend your country and take action OP?

I did not mean to discourage you. But keep in mind the old platitude: “there is no free lunch”. So get working for it.
Now the good news is - its learning curve is close to exponential: it starts with “blood, toil, tears and sweat”, but after that, it becomes easier and easier. Truly rewarding, I’d say.

if you are not nigger gates of Poland are open

Russians are hard bastards and they will punch fuck out of you, you gay onion eating, pointy nose, beret wearing, smelly French cunt.

Polish girls I had known were not so discriminating! (Just kidding. They were and it came in handy for yours truly.)

Stay here and fight for ethnostate

average day in russia:
youtube.com/watch?v=ktiONWfSL48

Shit, I am way beyond with Leningrad. This is awesome!

Alright, gentlemen, this has been a doozy. Take care y’all!

russia is a solid alternative for anybody searching for easy whores and illicit of any kind.....

Consider Ukraine