IS THIS SHOW ANY GOOD OR JUST A RIPOFF OF MADOKA

IS THIS SHOW ANY GOOD OR JUST A RIPOFF OF MADOKA

If you're looking for cheap entertainment(really cheap) it could be something to kill time. But its nothing substantial at all.

Amazing show, possibly AOTS or AOTY.

its good compared to the rest of the shitty shows this season.

>am i kawai ugu

This. Calling it a ripoff of Madoka would be unfair, but basically the light novels definitely deserve the moniker 'light'.

At the same time, the anime is actually quite well executed. Good VA especially imo. Worth watching if you have time to kill.

it's more moƩ than madoka

Both. But why are you typing in all caps? Are you angry? You will be if you watch it. Angry about elves.

Better than Madoka on the whole. Avoid getting attached.

Though it is mostly a death game more than anything else, just happens to have magical girls as participants.

>Madoka ripoff
It's more like Danganronpa with magical girls. Same studio as well

Think of it as a better YuYuYu.

You wish.

Good one

Not a good as Nanoha, Symphogear or Madoka but way better Than Yuuki Yuna but if you liked any of the above shows i'd say it's worth it.

After watching Madoka, the gruesome death and suffering of magical girls loses the novelty, but this show is still fun and the characters have funny names.

It's just another dark magical girl show, but a fairly different beast from Madoka.

What the fuck is wrong with her face??

She evolved for 16:9 displays.

It's pretty shit compared to Madoka.

It is a Mahou Shoujou with dark twist to it except it's just mindless massacre.

You're acting like Madoka was original.

You should be asking if it's a Mai-Hime ripoff.

No one watches that shit

What kind of stupid comparison is that?

Compare it with other death game shows instead. Just because there is "Mahou Shoujo" in the title people think the comparison is relevant.

It's kind of fun but I wish the setting and the rules were made clear, because for now it feels like asspulls after asspulls.

Much better. There was something really tryhard about YuYuYu. I could only see the fat japanese man writing the show as I was trying to get into it. Such flat cliche characters designed for moe points.

Keikaku characters are so much better.

That's the thing though, there really aren't rules.

You understand it more towards the finale I think.

Watch it if you like Battle Royale stories and innocent MC girls suffering.

>Just because there is "Mahou Shoujo" in the title people think the comparison is relevant.
It is though, because it's subverting again the fantasy of being a magical girl. It's a mix of both types of stories.

I understand what you're saying but I see it as just cosmetics and not thematically relevant.

In contrast to Madoka I don't see any subversion in Ikusei Keikaku, it's just: "Hey girls, you're mahou shoujo! Ain't it neat? Oh, I forgot, you need to kill each other."

Watch out m8. You'll anger the fags who think Yuuki Yuna is anything better than average.

>but I see it as just cosmetics and not thematically relevant.
Snow White, being the default protagonist, is very thematically relevant to the show being about magical girls in my opinion. Since it's not about being an innocent girl, but one that got into the game because she had this fantasy of helping others while being super cute and because of that she gets all the candy and is being attacked for that reason.

I'm not surprised anons liked it and defend it super hard, because it's so transparently manipulative. I expect offended people to be anyone who hasn't seen that much anime or they watched so much mediocre shows that they are numb to flat characters and embrace such mediocrity.

As if there was much to Madoka either.

Mind you, I don't call Madoka a deconstruction of the Magical Girl genre like some people want to call it. This is stupid because it's not deconstructing anything.

But at least the subversion was real. It used the tropes and codes of the magical girl genre, and played with them by going against the expectations of the viewer.

In Madoka the cute magical animal that granted the girls their power was a manipulative monster, but it was still a cute magical animal nonetheless. And the mahou shoujo are fated to fall into despair and spread death around them, but they still really are magical girl fighting evil. The subversion is that they are themselves the source of the evil.

While in Ikusei Keikaku, Fav is using his cute appearance and the magical girl pretense knowingly to deceive the girls. Being able to transform and having a shitty power is not really enough to call them magical girls in my opinion.