Marijuana isn’t dangerou-

Potheads BTFO!

rgj.com/story/news/marijuana/2017/11/16/colorado-doctors-claim-baby-boy-first-marijuana-overdose-death/870700001/

Other urls found in this thread:

escholarship.org/content/qt1n10w5pc/qt1n10w5pc.pdf
lmddgtfy.net/?q=site:nih.gov "tachycardia" "cannabinoid"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication
archive.is/GOobO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>libtards let a baby smoke
wew

>claim
Stop lying you dumb nigger. Says right in the article
>Both published accounts of this case clearly state that the autopsy shows that the 11-month-old boy died of myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) which caused the heart to fail.

>t.pothead

Once your find 5 minutes to put a joint down, read the peer-reviewed paper here: escholarship.org/content/qt1n10w5pc/qt1n10w5pc.pdf

No guarantee that your brain can comprehend it, though.

So basically what I can gather, especially from the end of the article, is that an 11 month old got into something super potent like a concentrate or edible. Fortunately, most stoners are not 11 month olds fresh out the vagoo.

not sure who would claim inhaling any kind of smoke is healthy but everyone i know just accepts the consequences like any other vice in the world

at least he died like a hero

degenerate weed addicts
BTFO

show vagoo bitch

and how many toddlers shoot themselves in the face every year because darwin wishful leave their glock on the table next to a pacifier?
thats right, shut the fuck up, OP

Fascinating. The LD50 of THC is insanely high though. How is it possible that a child got that high of a dose? Parents must have given it like some really, REALLY potent edibles?

they sell candies that looks like skittles at 10mg a pop. Imaging eating 10 / 20 of them. That would test the psychological limits of most adults

I know what it's like to take way too high a dose in edibles and be tripping balls It's not fun.

I've done some googling and it seems the LD50 of THC is around 1,000 mg/kg of body weight. A child of 11 months should weigh close to 11 kg. That means it would have had to have eaten 110 of those 10 mg of THC candies to have a 50% chance of dying.

Not saying it isn't possible, just saying how did that kid get 1100 mg of THC in his bloodstream in a quick enough amount of time that it killed him? His parents force fed him a shit load of edibles? Maybe the doctors that are saying marijuana killed him are just wrong?

You shouldn't be smoking weed if you are a parent. Selfish people will try to argue with this.

>100-200 mg
Wew. Only if they were lightweights or complete virgins to it.

You shouldn't be drinking alcohol if you are a parent. Selfish people will try to argue with this.
See, you're not the only one who can come up with a retarded strawman that disregards personal moderation through self-control.

So marijuana claims its first overdose in almost 100 years? Wow, marijuana is even safer than I thought.

"One thing led o another and the kid ended up with a heart stopped"

Finishes med school but can't into basic grammar

Seems legit.

Well no shit, it’s a goddamn baby. You could probably kill a baby by making it drink a 2 liter of soda.

Cannabis has been around for far longer than 100 years.

Try 1000s of years nigger tits. There is evidence that conevolution has occurred between the two species.

Sure thing Amerimutt.

>Doctors avoid malpractice by blaiming weed

Studies in Jamaica and america sshowed it reduced infant mortality rates.

>giving weed to an 11 month old baby
what the fuck man
You honestly should not touch this stuff until the 20-22 year old range, after the majority of your brain development has already occurred. But a fucking 11 month old baby? goddamn.

This.

"Dabs" or "wax" is basically 100% pure thc. If the baby got into that stuff an overdose could be very easy.

Just the wrong physiology. Can create a panic attack and raise blood pressure and shut the kidneys down. Wouldn't even take much really.

>Be American degenerate parent
>Leave sweets and cookies laced with "drugs" all over your house"
Why are Americans this fucking stupid? You ruin so many things for the rest of the world. I can't get a diazepam prescribed because you dumb fucks have turned it into a drug of abuse and now you've provided the sole piece of evidence that links weed to death.

I honestly would hate you if i didn't pity you so much.

If only. The fucking things just die for no reason sometimes. Yeah: S.I.D.S. bro, S.I.D.S.

>It gud it come from plant, come from God... plantt, it greeeeeen it goouuuuudds

It also gives you schizophrenia.

>It also gives you schizophrenia.
Only if you have a predisposition to being retarded.

But you're right.

>escholarship.org/content/qt1n10w5pc/qt1n10w5pc.pdf
I read the entire thing you glorious faggot. It is literally lazy retards conflating coloration and causation. I am not even a dudeweedbro but this is grade A shit science.

>Given the temporal relationship of these two rare occurrences- cannabis exposure and sudden death secondary to myocarditis

Fucking literally correlation as proof of causation

>Histological consistency with drug induced myocarditis

This comes from chronic drug use and is often seen in much older people. Reaching at its best.

>without confirmed alternate causes, and prior reported cases of cannabis-associated myocarditis, a possible relationship exists

I can't tell who is more retarded, you or the moron doctors who squatted this shit "case report" out.

>escholarship.org/content/qt1n10w5pc/qt1n10w5pc.pdf
WHAT IS SOURCE XDDDD
>day of the rake when?

Oh shit not coloration

LOL, I have done this with my oldest and he is fine and I will give it a shot with my second now. You can give a baby beer and it will be fine. Pregnant women can have beer and a baby will be fine too, just don't go overboard.

warned you about that pot bro

(((Studies)))

coloration is raycist now.

The doctors don't know what type of marijuana the baby got into, or how much or how he consumed it, they dont even know the exact day he consumed it. They speculated 4-6 earlier was the consumption date, so not an OD using LD50 like you guys are thinking

>This hints at a scientific limitation of this study. The doctors don’t have a proof-positive way to demonstrate that marijuana caused the death in this 2015 case.

>What they can do is demonstrate a presence of marijuana in the boy’s system, and that they ruled out a lot of other possible explanations for his death.

Fake Science

Fake News

there is edible extract called Full Extract Oil, which is like rick simpson oil except it's made with alcohol extraction instead of naptha. That stuff is like 60-80% THC and it's very easy to ingest a lot quickly, if you are a retarded baby. It's like dabs (wax concentrates) except it is edible, you don't have to vaporize it.

things that make potheads angry:
lmddgtfy.net/?q=site:nih.gov "tachycardia" "cannabinoid"

Babies die if you feed them honey, so not a big surprise that a fairly safe drug can kill them too.

I've been smoking weed since I was 4 and I haven't noticed any negative effects

>Baby
Holy fuck lol why not a couple of shots of vodka too?

How about the fact that you are poor.

no right to speak chang

Prejudice and social ostracism has a lot to do with that.

tO bE fAiR YoU HavE tO hAVE a HigH Iq tO UnDeRstANd MaRIjUaNa

u r very sexi bitch lasagna give me curry milkees

Open bob pls

So basically it’s everyone else’s fault and not your own.

u saying wat u son of basterd bitch?

>baby does from drug
No shit, if you have a baby alocohol, they’d probably die from that as well.

That stuff is crazy strong. Like, it’s an alternative to pain medication for cancer patients kind of strong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication

So basically all you have is a strawman argument. Unreasonable anti-cannabis prejudice and the social ostracism that is borne out of it is indeed responsible for many cases of unnecessary, chronic unemployment, which naturally leads to poverty.

>baby dies from drug
No shit, I bet if you gave alocohol to a baby, it would die from that too.

Spoken like a pothead

>everyones fault but my own

>see
Now go quit being a kike shill or start wearing a yamaka

So are you frequent smoker, bc there have doctor studies on brain activity that have shown that long time smokers of marijuana have ADHD like symptoms and that the part of the brain that stores term memory is damaged.
Tell me, how is your ability to focus/ ability to retain information?

Basically, you have to smoke 750 kg of joints in 15 minutes to go in cannabis overdose. Use your fucking brain, it's not illegal yet.

>studies in jamaica LUL

Stoners can't be poor, they have to make money in order to buy the weeds and food for the munchies.

I've heard multiple times from pothead retards that pot smoke is healthy and actually lowers the risk of lung cancer.

Lol I took a 100mg THC gummy and went and drank beer at the pool for like 5 hours. Probably one of the best times of my life.

I can understand why Jamica would say this.
Let me take two guesses as to where those “studies” were done in America:
Colorado and California?

Was this overdose or was this asphyxiation?

It's happened in New Zealand. A baby ODd on a capsule, didn't die though. Got to the hospital fast enough.

It takes about $20-$40 to get weed.
As for the food, ever heard of food stamps?

Marijuana is increasingly being linked to heart disease.

If you agree that cigarettes can kill people, then you should have no issue understanding that marijuana can kill people.

So fake news and OP is a faggot?

myocardial infarction

Dabs and wax aren't orally active. This was most likely a tincture, plus the baby had other problems. Remember, its FLU SEASON!!!

When first trying edibles it's a good idea to keep activated charcoal around.

>ever heard of food stamps
Yeah they are used by crack niggers who smoke anything. Not cannabis' fault.
As for food stamps? Those take maybe 5% compared to military budget, which we don't need at all because our military is nothing but Jews and slaves

cannabinoids (CBD) are compounds that occur naturally in, surprise, cannabis. they are different from THC which is the part that gets you high. multiple studies have shown they have cancer fighting/preventing properties. i seriously doubt smoking is going to help with lung cancer, but you can buy edibles that are only CBD no THC and they do seem to show promise. more research is needed however.

>weed giving an infant a heart attack.
Jeez man, that’s depressing.

archive.is/GOobO
Here this is the story

>cigarettes can kill people
because of the chemicals sprayed on tobacco, virgin tobacco does not cause cancer

obvious fake news is obvious, op thinks it's 1930

>don’t need military
For Israel, no, but to just degrade and defund our military to the bare minimum with all these global tensions would be the equivalent of opening up our asshole to get ready for anal.

I bet it was niggers

>tfw everyday smoker since 14

>$20-$40 to get weed.
For ditchweed, maybe. But good stuff is $100-$130 per quarter bag.
>As for the food, ever heard of food stamps?
Food stamps are for niggers, why would any self-respecting white male try for food stamp?

Is there proof of fake news? Like proof this happened in New Zealand and that the baby didn’t die?

I laughed more than I should have.

Because the average white male in America has been raised to hate themselves and to be giant Nu-males.

Tobacco causes heart disease.

rip in peace ur swiss cheese brain

Same as starving the poor whites who descend from the actual constructors of this nation. There are almost no rich people who aren't Jew slaves (Trump aside) Therefore our military which is vital for our defense, is used to spark conflict and death wherever Israel takes it via the IC

I smoke wit muh 3 year old baby cuz, nigga gets paranoid as shiiet

Criminally underrated

I single-handedly took a complicated legal case from the lower administrative level throughout the state courts, then on to the Supreme Court, and prevailed against an entire law firm. I would not have been able to do so without the aid of the stress-relieving properties of the cannabis plant. I would also say my ability to focus and retain information was actually greatly improved. So from my perspective, I would say that your entire argument is just you, talking out of your ass.

mm sexi dady

It curbs brain development in little kids but that doesn't mean it creates holes in the brain like meth does.

thanks f a m

Why would you advocate drug use among adolecents?