imgur.com/a/8uQzx
>N Hama Nov8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg
>NE Hama Nov5
i.imgur.com/NQBA38g.jpg
>S Syria Nov3
i.imgur.com/sC9su1d.jpg

Devs Nov 16
>SAA/IRGC/Hezbollah attacked ISIS' last positions at southern, eastern, and western flanks of Albukamal, no advances reported
>Damascus; 1 civilian killed, 13 wounded as mortar shells from rebel areas hit several neighborhoods
>SAA accuses Israel of launching airstrike over their positions near Beit Jinn pocket, killing 4 soldiers
>Lavrov accuses US of hindering work of RuAf in Syria, emphasized that contrary to Pentagon statements, US presence in Sy illegal
>Zakharova; US never received UN mandate to deploy troops to Sy, "US units are there in disregard of the country’s legitimate govt acting as occupants”
>SAA continue advance in NE countryside of Hama, capturing Qasr ‘Ali after battle with HTS
>Ahrar Al-Sham advances toward E Damascus base after seizing SAA command post, in striking distance of vehicle installation and Regiment 46 base
>Israeli warplanes seen flying over Lebanese airspace, circling several towns near the Syrian border
>US House voted overwhelmingly in support of resolution which allows US to continue to refuel KSA jets attacking Yemen
>Kabul; 8 policemen, 10 civilians killed by suicide bomb detonated near political rally, IS claims attack

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/931031023168737280
sana.sy/en/?p=118317
sana.sy/en/?p=118281
sana.sy/en/?p=118271
sana.sy/en/?p=118287
sana.sy/en/?p=118279
edition.cnn.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

top kek, has this been posted yet
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/931031023168737280

Abandoning this degeneracy bread, ill go drink some manly Russian drink and come back to shitpost later.

Hahahahaah
Noice

>cant take a gay tiger thread
and pls dont come back then

Good riddance
This isn’t your blog

it is funny how the gayest people on earth, the arab, get offended and disgruntled when gay topic comes up

Pic related lads

>twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/931031023168737280
v good

__

nothing wrong with wanting to see your diller doo lad

RARE
A
R
E

ARCHIVE
R
C
H
I
V
E

new to /sg/ ?

you seem to be
that is a old meme

>yes since it's the T72 serie that was designed for mass production
you dumb russiaboo, russia's military development doctrine has been less efficiency for more production, contrarily to the US or france.
>yes as you pointed that T90 were cheap tanks created for mass prod when it's not true
t-90 are CHEAPER tanks that were produced in much bigger numbers.
it's was MASSIVELY PRODUCED C O M P A R E D to the leclerc
>no you're just backpedaling at this point
>hurr durr

THIS

this is a noice general.im going for now,but i will come again soon isa

what happened to all the fighters that were allowed to leave Raqqah

>arab larper in bongistan
I really hate larpers

so what is the argument
The T 90 is a better tank to fight a war
Leclerc is a good tank to sell to rich oilcoons and to roll around in parades

Clean shaved and in SDF ranks now

Friendly reminder

sana.sy/en/?p=118317
>Project of reviving Aleppo old markets launched
Aleppo, SANA – A project to revive the old markets of Aleppo was opened on Thursday, including the rehabilitation and activation of al-Jumruk Souq and Khan that involves 116 shops in the Old City of Aleppo.

The project was implemented by the Aleppo Chamber of Commerce in cooperation with the owners of shops and businesses.

During a tour in the area, Internal Trade and Consumer Protection Minister Abdullah al-Gharbi and Aleppo Governor Hussein Diab were briefed on the rehabilitation and maintenance operations and the revitalization of the market that was affected by terrorism.

Al-Gharbi affirmed the government’s keenness and support for all activities that would help restore, revitalize and re-operate old markets in all provinces and preserve archaeological and historical landmarks, affirming that organizing specialized exhibitions and symposia and promotional seminars for Syrian companies and products is a part of the government’s plans and programs to activate the industrial and commercial production and the exportation of Syrian products to foreign markets.

A festival of 80 pavilions and more than 150 participants was also opened at the Market, showcasing traditional products, clothing, food, sweets, cosmetics, perfumes, silverware and detergents.
sana.sy/en/?p=118281
>Al-Moallem urges continuing Damascus-Baghdad coordination
Baghdad, SANA – Deputy Prime Minister, Foreign and Expatriates Minister al-Moallem stressed the need that Syrian-Iraqi coordination continues in order to confront the challenges facing the region, according to a statement of the Office of the Iraqi Foreign Minister.

went to the middle of the desert

>Abandoning this degeneracy bread, ill go drink some manly Russian drink and come back to shitpost later.

went to Abu Kamal to face Hisbullah

Also any more news about what happened to plebanon pm?

kek

Dude this is absolutely gay and adding weird weeb shit to it makes it even more gay.

Don't get me wrong i want ore.man to become gay.

Even tho im full hetero.
It is a absolute win win.
More gay man for gay man and les competition for straight man

Sufis?
so aleppo is back to normal mostly ?

10/10

>Also any more news about what happened to plebanon pm?
I think last news was he might go to France on behest of Macron

Al-Moallem’s stress came in a message he sent to his Iraqi counterpart Ibrahim al-Jaafari that was delivered by Syria’s Ambassador in Baghdad Sattam Jadaan al-Dandah at a meeting with al-Jaafari on Thursday.

The importance of activating agreements signed between both countries and accelerating the holding of the Syrian-Iraqi Joint Committee was also highlighted in al-Moallem’s message, the statement said.

It also noted that the meeting between al-Jaafari and al-Dandah reviewed the bilateral relations between Syria and Ira and means to further support them in the various fields to the best interest of the brotherly people of both countries.

Al-Jaafari’s Office’s statement said al-Moallem’s message offered condolences to the Iraqi people over the death of a number of Iraqis in the earthquake that hit northern Iraq recently.

The need to continue coordination and cooperation between the two countries to face and combat the terrorist thinking was reaffirmed by al-Jaafari, in addition to exerting efforts to overcome the challenges facing the Arab region.
sana.sy/en/?p=118271
>Army kills more terrorists in Hama and Deir Ezzor
Provinces, SANA- Units of the Syrian Army along with allied forces destroyed the last fortifications of Jabhat al-Nusra terrorist groups in Hazem and Rabdah villages in Hama southeastern countryside.

SANA’s reporter pointed out that military operations resulted in the death and injury of many terrorists and the destruction of their fortifications and vehicles.

He also said that the army engineering units dismantled explosive devices and mines planted by the terrorists in locals’ houses and main streets.

Many Daesh (ISIS) terrorists were killed during the Syrian Arab Army operations to eradicate terrorism in Southeastern countryside of Deir Ezzor.

Don't cut yourself

> weird weeb shit to it makes it even more gay.
>Anime
>gay
WDHMBT

Sorry, but the new meme is replying "how new are you" to RARE-responses in response to common flags

It's getting deep

Is it confirmed he did this all on purpose or was forces by saudis?

what i'm saying is that i'd prefer have a leclerc than a t90 to fight another tank

Same to you mate

Air Force on Thursday carried out massive airstrikes against gatherings and supply routes of Daesh terrorists in surroundings of al-Boukamal city, killing six terrorists and destroying a car they were on board in al-Majaweda town, SANA reporter said.

Local sources in the eastern countryside reported that a car exploded while Daesh terrorists were preparing it to be detonated, killing and injuring many of them.
sana.sy/en/?p=118287
>Fresh terrorist attacks kill Seven, injure 46
Damascus/Homs, SANA – Six citizens were killed and 45 others were injured in fresh terrorist attacks on Damascus city, in a new breach of de-escalation agreement zone in Eastern Ghouta.

A source at Damascus Police Command said Thursday that armed groups positioned in Eastern Ghouta fired a rocket shell on al-Sweka neighborhood in old Damascus, claiming the lives of three persons, injuring 28 others, some of them in critical condition and causing material damage to the properties.

The source added that the armed groups also targeted Sabaa Bahraat and al-Abassiyeen areas with two mortar shells, leaving one person dead, injuring 13 others and causing material damage to public and private properties.

According to the source, the armed groups also fired a number of rocket shells on Ish al-Warwar neighborhood in Barzzeh area, one of them hit a house, killing two persons and injuring four others, all of them are from the same family.

A number of shells also landed in Barzzeh neighborhood and the vicinity of al-Fihaa Hall, causing material damage.

In the same context, armed groups fired mortar shells on Raf’in village in the northern countryside of Homs, in a new violation of the de-escalation zone agreement.

SANA reporter said the attack, launched by armed groups positioned in Sneisil village, left one woman dead, in addition
to injuring another person and causing material damage to locals’ properties.

>aleppo is back to normal mostly ?
Pretty much, yeah, huge rebuilding projects for heavy industry are in full swing with hundreds of factories being rebuilt, I've posted some sources weeks ago.

Misposted this

>russia's military development doctrine has been less efficiency for more production
that's the role of the T72
the T 90 was a premium tank designed for spearheading the assault if the war broke out in europe
even compared to his french counterpart it was superior since the Leclerc was designed as a versatile tank while russians had different designs for different roles
>it's was MASSIVELY PRODUCED C O M P A R E D to the leclerc
no
if you compare the strength of the french army vs the russian army, the T90 wasn't proportionally (since USSR was fielding more soldiers you can't use raw numbers) more produced than the leclerc, that was the T72

you truly are out of your depth

Das rite
Animeposting=gay

sana.sy/en/?p=118279
>Russian Foreign Ministry: US troops presence in Syria illegal
Moscow, SANA- Russian Foreign Ministry said that US troops presence in Syria is illegal and it has not received the United Nations’ mandate on deploying its troops to Syria.

“We were surprised to hear a statement made by US Defense Secretary James Mattis when talking to the US media representatives on November 13 that the US Armed Forces are in Syria “with the permission of the UN,” Russian Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova told reporters on Thursday.

“I want to remind you that the Security Council is the only body under the UN Charter that is entitled to take decisions on using military force in the international community,” she said, adding that no such decision has been taken.

What the fuck are you??
Tripfag?
from where?

Does it have active protection against ATGMs like T90 does and does it have new generation reactive armour?
Also is it capable of shooting ATGMs from it's barrel like T90?

Go eat tear gas abdul

louie was unironically the best mercenary

No western tank cant shoot ATGMs
only the Merkva

slowly heading that way. it's a good 'indicator' type story. when all they got to talk about is making a place for dancing men in skirts, it's probably a positive sign

neither, we don't know

> shut up, y-you stupid russaboo!

that thursday m****co weed is fine as shit .
do /sg/ somke weed?

We tank now

dose /sg/ **

>no argument
>respond with memes
why even bother
it just shows that you are a idiot

First T90s arrived yesterday, eh?

Always about eating, is it fatty?

the thing is i'm quite critical of russian armament and i don't underestimate american weaponry and go muh t90 can defeat a billion abrahams

So much blood is still necessary for the victory. That's really sad.

way too much

Fucking degenerate

I met a Syrian in csgo and when I said Ya Bashar in microphone he started singing it

Cant wait till we get a Saddam stlye parade with dozens of T 90s

Freedom always must be paid in blood.

*That
*Thursday
*M****co
*does
*smoke
either all or nothing, the meaning was clear anyways

so...does this mean you are not here to do the archiving?

Nice what is your rank?

lets check
edition.cnn.com/

Neato

>manly Russian drink
Glass-cleaner?

Norgs do either archive or hide from the police.
Any other LARP as those

only 2 times a month or even from time to time it's not like i'm a crack head or anything i need it . i don't drink alchohol or Le*n
if the meaning was clear why correct me . or thanks i guess

Abrams is a very nice tank

>if the meaning was clear why correct me . or thanks i guess
I just wanted to say
>don't bother with correction if meaning is clear

>tfw Eastern Ghouta still stays and k*rds cucked Ass*d over oilfields

lmao ar*ps

Abrama turrets looks so fat tho

I've got some footage of Abrams

your country has to cooperate with "ar*ps" if you don't want to get NATO'd

yup although the frame should have been updated since the 80's first design

Ekhm.. Aren't you an Arab as well?

the Pole that lusts for dead buger has being summoned
bless him

CITY OF ABU-KHEMAL WILL FALL TO BRIGHT LORD

seems allright desu

We need NATO and NATO needs us. Erdo is just rusing you lot tbqh

Hands off my fucking lobsters, man

Yeah fucking finally
Same here. We have to test these tanks on some rats first.
I heard T90s are pretty good for the current battlefield.
Can you anons rate it?

facing the wrong way?
how did they sneak a ATGM behind the enemy line

Mainly there should have been a turbo-diesel option with a piston driven engine instead of a turbine

Would have much better reliability and require less maintenance, although likely would have a lower output or different power curve

WEW
thats a good missile
what is it, Kornet?