Lil Peep and American Youth

I think this is a good representation of modern days american young males:

>WASP with good ancestry
>nihilist
>whigger
>drug addict (USA opiate crisis)
White people in America are doomed

literally all russian males are addicted to crocodil and their body parts are falling off.

vice told me so.

face tattoos say everything

It's meme from 2010
Russian males love weed and xanax

Kid looks like he could get his ass kicked by a 12 year old girl

WHO THE FUCK IS LIL PEEP?

I think this nihilist Xanax culture is just as popular among black and minority kids if not more, though. Sure a lot of white kids listen to hip hop and smoke weed but they're usually not nearly as bad as this guy was.

Looks like half of the phaggots in my hometown.

Id still fug him no matter how degenerate he is.

>tfw nihilist
how do i stop this
i want to be happy again

Wrong
Xanax is very popular in big towns among Europe. Cheap shit = popularity

hes dead

The idea that this is reflective of the youth is a joke. This is only representative of the couple million who listen to the sub genre, and the dozens of millions who listen to the top 40 garbage and the revival of trap. Music has always been an ever changing edifice, after this crap fades into it's inevitable obscurity - music will take a new form. Niggers are most likely going to lose out to Koreans when it comes to what the normies listen to - as sad as that is.

have goals
find love
stop being a crybaby faggot

Not sure which is worse niggers or these poofter looking faglord edgy wiggers and their equally grossed out puke fuck sockets groupies.

>how do i stop this
>i want to be happy again
Get the fuck off of Sup Forums and forget everything you ever learned here.

I know.
I mean when he was still alive.

>WASP with good ancestry

>is a fag

Pick one

i dont know about your igloo dwelling peers but in America literally no one listens to K-pop

>finding love will cure all your problems

Is it as euphoric as opioids?

Where is the video? Link? Photos?

lol who let grandpa on the internet?

Go and binge on krokodil, you subhuman slave of Putin.

>WASP with good ancestry
>Is of Swedish, German and Irish descent

All those genres will be dead just like Grunge, which is a shitty genre and pretty much slowed down Punk.

Whoah! Don't you know weed is just as bad as opiates? Are you some kind of a hippie?

xanax?

you are mad?

pharmacy there is not even DMX and codeine.

it helps m9

having goals and defining a purpose for your continued existence is better though, even if such purpose is derivate materialist cancer.

anything is better than being a moping faggot.

Some dead drug addict. Literally nobody now.

Art & Science help you

He looks like Biebers gayer brother

This is further proof that homeschooling is literally the only option.

Someone I only know because he has a funny death video.

Go take a YouTube walk down Koreatown lane. In fact, go look into it. Forget your anecdotal experience. You will be surprised. And don't get me wrong, Korea is as bad a rolemodel for White youth as Niggers. It is all cacophony to me.

We

Wuz

VIKINGZ!!!

He looks like pewdiepies cousin

Right, so you can just become a leeching faggot like men usually do after entering a relationship.

Stop pretending to be better than what you are, faggot. Embrace life because it is a gift with a time limit. Death is nothing at all. Some may find that thought appealing but there is no going back. There is no rest. There's no way for you to appreciate it.

i liked peep and i'm sad to see him go, but everyone could see this coming from a mile away. this man was not making it out of his 20's. let this be a lesson - don't do drugs kids. rest in peace.
will X or lil pump be next? we'll find out soon enough, i guess.

You've never thought of popping open a cold one?

pic of his Disney skank ex-gf

> like men usually do after entering a relationship
Let me guess, blue hair and nose piercings?

Nihilism is a byproduct of no faith
Religion is very good for the soul

What if your life goal is to stockpile ammunition and weaponry so you can give it to kids in your mid fifties?

What will remain will be religious, strong, and reclusive, and most importantly, NOT a part of American culture. The rest will be blended up in a racial soup or killed.

No. :^)

no hips = male

Start watching Jordan petersons bible lectures, not kidding. It's not some hur dur folla the Bible cuz Jesus said so shit, it's a deeep analytical look at the societal significants of different stories in The Bible and the effects that are still felt to this day

I've seen a video that's floating around where some guy's talking about how Lil Peep is in the other room of the tour bus flexing his muscles or some shit, and he walks in the room and you can see Lil peep on the couch with his head leaned all the way back. You can easily tell that he died of a drug overdose. It then cuts back to the guy recording and he simply just says "Oh."

The guy had to have been a real douchebag for the people on his tour bus to treat his lifeless body like that when he died.

Is he dead here?

>Orthodox
>nihilist
>gopnik
>drug addict (krokodil)

>finngoloid
>call me subhuman
Blow your gook skull up you albino mexican

>weed is just as bad as opiates
Since fucking when?

talk about nothing of value

No croco
Only weed and xanax in 2017

Gross.

God hates all faggots. Especially false idols.

i think so. either that, or he wasn't far from it, probably too far gone to be revived by then. it might just be the lighting, but he looks purple there.

Jew God hates everything

absurdism is a thing

It's not that. They're just awful people. Let's hope those two who recorded him IS too, despite how funny it was.

Square.

Yeah he looks grey purple. Looks like he was a troubled dude

Red pill was comped for life, goyim.

RIP Pewdipie

Aren't the penalties for weed possession extremely severe? I think I once remember reading about a Russian who received 5 years in prison for only a couple of grams.

Yes. You nod off like a heroin addict on higher doses

The dude recording is a faggot, he was jealous of peep and his fame. He told me 100 times he wished he died in pain. Now this.. Maybe he drugged him to gain media attention

He's of swedish and german ancestry
Also checked

No. Very little euphoria compared to opiates. Withdrawal are arguably worse. Maybe just don't do drugs, or atleast not any hard drugs.

>me
>WASP, Earls
>ex raver, when raves existed
>done every drug known to man, insane natural tolerance to opioids
>300mg Oxy at zero tolerance, and a six pack...made a sammich and saw people be unable to walk from 80
> retired in my 20s, isolatingly insane IQ
> IQ makes me suicidal

Well shit...looks like its a race between the pistol and the rifle, c'mon Trump...Start the civil war, we KNOW they have an army, so do we.

2 grams and more - punishment
0,1-1,9 grams - meh. go away fag. so I did not see you again and throw this shit out

Its not euphoric unless you take weed or booze with it, you just feel really relaxed and like you dont give a fuck about anything.

you are me except I'm not a wasp but a slav beetle who's gotten over the suicidal part

In my opinion, opiates and benzos (xanax, klonopin, valium) are fairly similar but opiates make you lazier. Benzos are essentially liquor in a pill form without the feeling of a stomach full of alcohol. They make you slur your speech, give you confidence, make you a smooth talker (also turns you into an asshole in my experience). It also messes with your hand eye coordination; I'm able to successfully drive drunk, but on benzos I've wrecked 3 cars. Also benzos can make you get the munchies like no other, I used to get fucked up on klonopin and go to waffle house and eat an ungodly amount of food.

Fellow WASP. Don't give in bruv, we all count. Even if it all gets too much - at least find some way to enjoy it. Our forefathers built this world, don't let them nudge you out of it. Be proud, be free. And if you must be alone, call it solitude not loneliness and play the long game. The beacons will one day light. I will light them for you, and every single one of us if they don't.

I see the fields Tesla kept from the world.

Benzos are a godsend for anxious people
They gave me a glimpse of how life could be if i wasnt a sperg

I also see the end of the world. Its not man, we've been here before.

lol i hope

I know what you mean, but sadly I'm neither eloquent nor educated enough to try and describe it.
Having a faster base clock speed has really been more of a hindrance in life than anything else desu

Probably Pump. Assuming his drug habits are similar to the wat he desceibes ehile rapping, I'd be supreised he makes it past 23.

I know. I was prescribed them for social anxiety and it really made me lose the fear of going into public. It makes me very charismatic and charming in an aloof, don't-give-a-fuck way. However I will say whatever is on my mind and I've pissed a fuckload of people off because of it.

I know why NASA doctors photos.

Ive studies physics my entire life. There is no "What you mean" to it.

Is or is not, can or can not. You do not see.

Or it is actually a minority. Only a fool would look at a few and conclude that it represents hundreds of millions of people. Anyone that lives around a lot of people like that are probably trashy themselves.

I miss kpins man...

Try neurontin. Less intoxication. More euphoria. Better withdrawals. Lasts longer, about 8 hours. Less addictive. Cures you of sperglord. The drawback is that it's hard on your bladder, so it's important to balance it. Greasy foods, carbonated drinks, and naproxen will intensify effects. Anyone with a real anxiety problem should be able to get it prescribed.

what* describes* while* surprised*
I hate phones

Yeah, SURE you did...

>tfw to intelligent to function
aren't we all

There is more of this to come yet,millenials are doomed.

yeah also the fact that pump is literally, not figuratively, retarded

A dead faggot, which makes it so good.

Aww, the quaint and the crude made nice and kiss!

shame. I do get the innate uniformity of life and the universe along with its futility in the long run. I hope you find some sort of respite in your endeavours.

Stfu Merkel, kys fat fuck

riff-raff+pewdiepie