Go out to eat

>go out to eat
>see this
What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

yelp.com/biz/café-8-1-2-honolulu-3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Phone in order to go show up wearing MAGA hat.

>Find another place to eat.

I don't wanna give them money.

I'll eat there anyway.
It's not like they'll know I voted for him.

Where is this?

I bet it's not even in a swingstate, why give a shit.

Thats what I get for wanting to try a vegan place.
Arby's still open?

Couldn't you sue them for discrimination or something?

fpbp
>or don't even bother showing up
>either way that's $$ down the drain

Invite a black Trump voter for lunch there and file a race discrimination lawsuit against them.

what are the chances they practice proper food safety if they can't even print a proper sign

How would you find out someone voted for trump unless they willingly told you *thinking emoji*

No we actually still have a tiny bit of freedom left Ivan

Republicans are not a protected class

political affiliation isn't a protected form of discrimination in most cases. patronizing a restaurant is not one of them

diabolical

>Go there
>Eat there
>Write on back of receipt: It's Okay To Be White
>masturbate in the bathroom

That's illegal.

You can't discriminate based on political affiliation.

This. Thanks for the warning.

Probably not eat there.

call the ACLU

>What do
Call my Jew lawyer and get ready to count the shekels we'll make

>Republicans are mostly straight white and Christian
>none of these groups are protected

Hmmm really makes you think

Have my dog shit on their front stoop.

Cuck

Fine, the free market will handle it.

thats illegal btw

you should go there eat and let them know you voted trump(after you got your food)
if they kick you out you can sue them :D

They'll test you in certain ways. People militant enough to put a sign like that on their business will do that. They will literally assault you and harrass you. I've literally had these types follow me around doing all kinds of shit like that when i assumed your attitude. They felt that i wasnt leaving my priviledge at the door and that anybody on their side would accept this hazing. These kinds of people have worn out their welcome with me. I was not politically biased nor biased in any other way and it takes a particularly appalling and terrible person to do what these people have done to me when i was non-biased. I dont forgive them for that. That is why i feel we need to group together and form an effective movement against this, not do it losly but first be very clear about everything involved, that is the step which the others were weak on who attempted any such thing in the past.

Go someplace else, obviously. Why would I want to give such people my money? I'd also spread rumors about the shitty service and about how I got food poisoning there one time to my normie friends.

>the handwriting of a barely literate child
This is why nobody wants to pay you $15.00 an hour.

Take pic of restaurant too and post on twitter

but fags are?

Toss brick through window.

>You can't discriminate based on political affiliation.
that's where you're wrong, kiddo

This happened to me and my girlfriend in Spain. We were eating in a restaurant and the tv was on bashing Trump. We were the only diners, and the owner and his wife started accusing us of being responsible for the end of the world. We were in the middle of our entrees and the owner kept getting angrier and angrier. I asked him where the bathroom was so my girlfriend could get away while I tried to calm him down. He told his wife to take our plates and told us to get out. Fucking crazy Spaniard.

> lol yea fuck that Clenf guy
>eat food
>leave

Then again i didn't even vote

Be the bully not the victim you beta bitch

>walking in the door
>- Hey you! Say "Hillary cool" nao!
>- Now say "Trump sucks butt"!
>- Now say "White men must die!"
>- Okay, you pass. Cause no trouble.

yes but discrimination against anybody for any reason is illegal protected class or not

either you discriminate against all politics or you are discriminating and thats gonna lose you the privilege of having a restaurant :D

its a privilege you serve the public you dont get to discriminate :D

Fucking brilliant.

>vegan
Vegans are pretty split, theres the liberal PETA camp and the eating clean is godly and healthy gas the kikes camp

Say you didnt vote trump
Are votes public in the US or something?

Nope, 'fraid not. :)

Eat there anyways or don't eat there. What are they going to do, ask me who I voted for?

This.
Call in a huge order, they’ll go through all the effort and use all the ingredients to make it, and then when you show up in your Trump gear they will be stuck between losing money and their “morals”.

People in that town or city should do this repeatedly.

Reminds me of designated negro seats and various signs like "irish not wanted", "better dead than red", etc, that were a thing in the US.
Guess history somehow repeats itself, only this time people are angry at republicans.

Instructions were unclear. Got my dick stuck in the toaster again.

Break their window at night

Sounds like a Jew trying to get insurance money by provoking Trump-voting "Nazis" to burn the faggy restaurant to the ground.
Or more likely (because Jews are insidious), it's another "whatcha doin Rabbi" episode where the filthy kike does this, burns his own restaurant to the ground, collect insurance, then blame Nazis to get that "two birds with one stone" level of jewing

I don't let my enemies see me coming.
I'm in shape and 6'. I've yet to be confronted by one. I shave my head, but not to look intimidating or be a skinhead. It's just much easier to work without sawdust or sheetrock getting in your hair. Easier to maintain too.
I think having a big chest with a shaved head strikes terror into liberal hearts.
I have naturally big shoulders also.
It doubles the effect.

Open door, goose step to counter. Order food. Get food. Goose step out.

Find another place that actually do business not virtue signaling. This place is obviously dangerous for your health for many reasons, spit in your food being the least of your problems.

Prank call the shit out of them with Donald Trump soundboard.

>Bake the fucking cake, bigot.

Go in. Use bathroom. Draw poop swastikas all over. Wash up. Go eat. Dine and dash because I run a few miles a week.
Laugh about it.

fpbp

This happened 11 months ago.

So I checked, and as expected, the place has closed down since then, and relocated under a different name: yelp.com/biz/café-8-1-2-honolulu-3

They check your facebooks, instant grams, tweets, and your Sup Forums account post history

GO THE FUCK BACK TO YOUR FAGGOTY HUGBOX

Where is it user?
Did you just pick up the thumbnail on the interweb or do you know.
Maybe you're a leftypol here to be btfoed for sexual thrills?
Anyway if you're not, sorry, but let me know where this place is if you can.

>english
>trump
Damn, I got really lost on my way to the corner bar

Eat then write MAGA on the check where you are supposed to write the tip

Voting records are public, actually.

>Reminds me of designated negro seats and various signs like "irish not wanted", "better dead than red", etc, that were a thing in the US.
>Guess history somehow repeats itself, only this time people are angry at republicans.

are you stopping over from reddit by any chance?

Be a real man and frame homes you pussy and get out in the sun.

Yes. It contravenes free speech.
It might be a legal fight though.

I didnt vote so I can eat wherever i want without the feeling of choosing a side.

thanks pal just bought one ;^)

Why would I want to eat in a restaurant without any nazis, anyways?

>Hawaii
Why am I not surprised?

this is the only acceptable action

conservative organizations don't get tax breaks, bigot

I find it a good thing they tell me exactly what kind of vibe the place has before I enter it -- so I know not to. Grateful for the warning, I keep walking to my usual place.

This
When money is on the line you can really test their principles if they even have any.

My concern is more of the penmanship. We need to bring back Handwriting classes

I used to do that. Had four dobies. I donated bin liners full to the kebab shop because the owner shouted at the serving guy for giving me a small portion of chips (that's "a side'o'fries in Americanese).

It's a private bussines though, right? They can do whatever they want.

1. Eat pretending to be a lib.
2. Be super nice to the staff and pleasant to be around.
3. Pay the bill without a tip.
4. Get up to leave.
5. Turn around in the door and tell them that you actually voted Trump.

>Be spic who voted for him
>Act like I don't know English and wak away

kek

Just hide your power level and pretend you're communist.

come in with a nazi flag while saying heil hitler

>walk in wearing MAGA hat
>threaten a lawsuit if they refuse to serve you
>sue the fuck out of them if they taint your order

Throw a gas grenade inside.

Walk right in and eat.

Well someone got destroyed for not baking a wedding cake, how am I supposed to know which freedoms work and which don't.

Don't enter and not eat there plenty of other restaurants around
Let capitalism take hold, the place will either have to change its policy or accept the loss of earnings their refusal to serve an demographic will create an market place that would serve them
Just like a bakery and florists should be able to refuse service to fags, the fags can go elsewhere or fill the void in the market and host their own HIV ridden businesses

>act like I dont know English and wak away
Classic burger!

attach a signs that says the opposite on top of it.

liberals will be stupid enough to believe it and scream about it, but not interested enough to check whether it's true or not.

I'm not a Nazi and can't vote in American elections so I guess I can eat there

You do realize almost every place will take your credit card over the phone so you still get charged right?

You lie!

Go in and make fake baby mama drama with the guy behind the counter til all the customers leave because they think I am a crazy woman. Then when the place is cleared, pull out a MAGA hat and leave.

But that's wrong. You absolutely can discriminate against non-protected classes.

>fake baby mama drama
What's that again?

Yet if I did the opposite wouldn't it be an 'ism' and wouldn't I be worse than Hitler?
Hypocrites

I second the motion.

Underage b8

I’ll go eat at Papa John’s. They use better ingredients. You should all try some Papa John’s.

That suit could be used as precedent. It would be interesting to see if someone was really motivated to go through the pains of filing a lawsuit to beat the libs at their own game.

I know for a fact colleges and employers cannot discriminate for political views. Why not buisness owners, if fags can make people do thing for them then the right should have the same protections.