CIA

Say something nice about the CIA. You know they're watching, let's give the guy tasked to monitor Sup Forums some love.

I hope your pay allows you to buy nice gifts for your family this christmas, agent

best leet haxoring tools

>I hope your pay allows you to buy nice gifts for your family this christmas, nigger
This FTFY

Operation Midnight Climax was hilarious.

Most of you guys in the CIA are good Americans. I have known a few of them.
Those of you who want to undermine national identity, destroy national security, and commit false flags, undermine Trump's presidency and generally be jerks - I don't like you very much.

The whole playing Thunderstruck at Max volume in that Iranian nuke facility was pretty awesome.

It's not even a conspiracy theory to claim that the CIA has engaged in awful actions.
Nevertheless, it's also made up of people that love our country and would give their lives for it.
And then there are the ones who have to read this shit.
Well, at least they get paid for it.
Hope they have a few laughs every now and then amidst the mind-raping horror of it all.

This. Was well done

They have pulled off and covered up some of the biggest assassinations in US history. Good job. Especially that MLK nigger

chill out user, some redpills and some gore threats are allright for them once they get used to it i dont think you should compare 4chin to some darknet tier shit

Thanks for all those attempts to assassinate Castro. At least you got the pretty boy Che and Patrice Lumb...whateverthefuck.

CIA has really serious budget deficits and infighting between different sects so they're becoming less effective

: turkish intelligence is here

It's amazing how they got their agent king nigger into office twice and let him destroy America just enough that everyone voted for Donald Trump and now Trumps splintering them into a thousand pieces and scattering them into the wind because they're incompetent faggots.

The crazy idea you guys come up with to assassinate people are funny.

Mk ultra is a fun ride.

Glowing in the dark must be cool sometimes.

> implying Sup Forums hasn't become the nations vanguard in intelligence gathering.
> implying listening turkroaches could find anything worthy of value

Tahiti is a wonderful place

They glow in the dark.

So it's easier to run those niggers over, that's what you do.

They have some comfy sassy cats.

You guys have the potential to do cool and honorable shit but you're controlled by satanic reptilians.

I like your ability to fuck up Geo politics for 70 years and be the most well known spy organization on the planet. Good job with that. Seriously.

Keep up the drones

They are not cheap organ harvesters like nasty filthy pic related.

This is poetry.
I like to separate the well meaning people from the corrupt power-trippers.

>Say something nice about the CIA.
I'm jealous of their ability to cop pfizer cocaine whenever they want

NSA > CIA fuccbois

Come at me bro

You better share some good hentai too, the bro code works both ways niggers

This. People here could unironically use decades of Sup Forums on a resume one day to enter the intelligence community. The CIA leaks proved their all a bunch of meme spouting weebs anyway.

>Be old fag CIA executive
>Charged with directing a bunch of the new rookies
>Have to listen to bullshit coming through the wires in the form of memes
>These kids try to explain it to you
>Trail off and remember the good old days of field work breaking an enemy agents heck on the ass of a coked out hooker

Howdy

Fuk u cia nigger

I want you and all your families dead, CIA.

you watch too much tv

Hi CIA nigger.

james bond had them in a few movies

the world fact book is a nice plebeian resource for lowly hustlers like myself

other than that idek

The Recruit was a good movie, agents.
Lots of respect for the stars on the wall and in the book. Have a good holiday season.

How mad is MJ12 that they didn't just make the nuke disarm deal back in the 50's, instead of making deal with other Ebi's

Fuck all ZOG and all their intel agencies. You have let the murderers and mongrels into the land. Follow your oath and start arresting yourselves as enemies domestic.
>Give ear to my words, O Lord, consider my meditation.
>For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee.
>Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the Lord will abhor the bloody and deceitful man.
>His mischief shall return upon his own head, and his violent dealing shall come down upon his own pate.
>For there is no faithfulness in their mouth; their inward part is very wickedness; their throat is an open sepulchre; they flatter with their tongue.
> Destroy thou them, O God; let them fall by their own counsels
I foresee a flaming sword descending from the heavens and spreading retribution across the land. I see the hideous descendants of cain and those who go along with international jewry and freemasonry and their leaders and intel agencies wiped from this planet forever so the rest of us can get back to humanity and peace.

Deep down we all want you here. Have a wonderful Christmas funposting with us, agents.

>Howdy

And pony RP'ers.

they are fags except for the pro trump guys.

Some of the CIA niggers don't rape kids.

cia rhymes with gay therefore if you're in the cia you take cock in your ass

My MKUltra thread on x gets culled and this shit is still here...

fuck you glow in the dark CIA niggers

Oh shit what lmao ? Didn't know that

They have a bonus and Christmas cookies.

I envy you.

I'm sure they can just prostitute some more children to pedophile politicians and run more opiates into white neighborhoods.

What's a little organ harvesting of living people between friends, eh? With 20 more abductions they can probably make the shortfalls this month.

And hey, worst comes to worst, they could just assassinate another president

:-)yeah t-totally!

Heeey it's not rape of you eat a chicken why are kids different right? *nervous chuckle, checks Windows*

CIA doesn't waste their time monitoring bunch of autistic children shitposts on Chinese cartoon website

tits or gtfo, CIA

Anyone want to enlighten me on pic related?

What is... Wishes they really had power like Nsa for $200

She can probe my secure channels anytime.

You tell me?

you accidentally dragged your captcha into your chat box and it gave you the metacode or url or someshit for the image

Lol, not the "muh organ harvesting" meme again.

I bet one of the first things CIA checks for new recruits is what anons post here.

They have better health insurance than my last job.

Go back to red dit you fucking mobile posters.

Hilarious

this place doesn't keep logs longer than 3 days

moot - and now hiro - didn't/don't have the money for that much storage and don't want to be responsible for that shit anyways

if there's any logging happening, it's entirely due to a MITM attack splicing everything out onto a secret server for archival, but I honestly doubt the wasted the resources on this place like that.

Sadly, they do.

I'm on PC you fucking mexican intellectual

Sup CIA niggers
Happy holidays
Happy birthday Jack
>you're not the only ones who watch

The CIA was made up mostly of Nazis when it was started the NSA is a direct analog of a Nazi Germany IC branch.

The entire concept of SIGINT being used against the population of the US to this degree is also a Nazi idea.

You are modern Nazis.

I wonder what animus they like

>The CIA was made up mostly of Nazis when it

No it wasn't, it's a direct extension of the OSS or whatever the fuck it was called which was in operation during WW2

uH YEAH So uh. Well good job...Lemme get one of those spy positions that pay like Barry Seals gig. I want boxes o monays. Keep up the good works spying on us and have fun with my fap folder.

>shit tier messageboard
>monitored by CIA

yaaa shure

>Say something nice about the CIA

It's easy to spell.

When the OSS was changed over the CIA it absorbed FHO in its entirety, of all the European staff 81% were outright Nazi IC members.

Get educated leaf.

Hello America I love you hehe the pro Russia shilling was just satire pls no drone ok :)

Nazi's stole it from The Protocols of the (Learned) Elders of Zion.

Speaking of the CIA, who here has read Tragedy & Hope?

I gotta give them credit for attempting to fuck over Cuba after the revolution. They failed, but they tried.

>number one political message board next to reddit
>literally won the election for donald trump

why would they not be lurking

Nice try, nigger. Smile so I can see you.

Thank you for letting me eat your shit, master

>CIA NIGGERS

>he doesnt know what Weltanschauungskrieg is

The CIA was formed after the Roswell incident.

CIA kneegurs glowes in teh darc

I hope you aren't disturbed by how much I masturbate, agent. I do it for you.

Peterson dropped his coffee over the server last week.
Just saying if somebody is reading this.

>Weltanschauungskrieg

Someone hasn't read the Protocols.

Vault 8?

You got enough room up for one more? Welcome "Alternatives 2 & 3" because just lining people up for a firing squad would be too mean, this is different.

This. Pic related

Stop selling illegal drugs on the black market to fund your human trafficking operations. All the best to you and your families this holiday season!

Nah.

You wont be laughing when blue-beam reaches stage 4.

I like Mike Baker sometimes

Member that time we ran toys for tots from Lybia into Turkey for "friends" in Syria? They even asked the WW about it on live tv. what a time to be alive.

obligatory

Hi CIA you should have hired me when I applied. Now I had to work for someone else...I may come back if the price is right.

[CENSORED] literally don't need to when [CENSORED] convinced every [CENSORED] with [CENSORED] that [CENSORED]
is [CENSORED].