All statesmen and military officers should be forced to take oaths of chastity, poverty, and religious devotion

>all statesmen and military officers should be forced to take oaths of chastity, poverty, and religious devotion

Prove me wrong Sup Forums

requesting crusader-chan tiddies

>tfw most of fags who use crusade memes aren't even christian

too many military cucks are already letting their women get fucked back home, may as well save them from themselves and force them to be chaste

prob easier to get them to die when they know no one back home will be sad, too

Never going to work in a system that rewards those behaviour and supplies them.

>too many military cucks are already letting their women get fucked back home
You make it sound like military men like getting cucked. Would you happen to be named jody?

>SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE

NO

No, but there should be an organization based on military order. Their members (in the rank of a brother) should take oaths and disconnect themselves from state politics.
The rest should act as auxiliaries, serving under contract.

We need this, but for our white european religions, not for middle eastern migrant religions such as christianity or islam

>oaths of chastity
spotted the catholiccuck
1 Timothy 3
2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;
3 Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous;
4 One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;
5 (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)
6 Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil.

anyone who doesn't have children doesn't know how to properly rule over others, you need to be firm but compassionate

Christianity is the improvement from the original Jew religion and much of it is thanks to Europeans.

You're wrong. Superstitious dumb fucks shouldn't be allowed in positions of power.

So you want childless leaders without family to tie them down, with devotion to higher power and purpose than the state apparatus living meagerly only intensifying their fanaticism.

Sounds horrible.

>Christianity is the improvement from the original Jew religion
No, it isn't. It just makes it worse.

which cat is this?
r34?

>Prove me wrong
No. can't be done.

I'm with you on the childless and oath of poverty, less so on the higher power.

Soldiers should have families; its what we defend. They should not be impoverished, they'll get plenty of that suffering when in the field. However, having fealty to a power higher than the state is absolutely necessary; should the state become corrupted beyond our ability to recover within legal frameworks, than it is our duty to fight it, a la second amendment. Should our soldiers have no higher calling than that of service to the state, than they will never heed the call should it become necessary to overpower it.

I mean proving you wrong can't be done. Because you are right.

Good idea. Everybody mandatory worship Judaism. Sucking baby penis standard part of military basic training

>all statesmen and military officers should be forced to wear chastity

I find it hard to disagree.

Make an exception of Jews and racial minorities, though.

when do you christcucks forget about these crusade bullshit you realize we are getting blacked everyday because of you fucking niggers

>all statesmen and military officers should be forced to take oaths of chastity, poverty, and religious devotion
>So you want childless leaders without family to tie them down, with devotion to higher power and purpose than the state apparatus living meagerly only intensifying their fanaticism.

Sounds like typical jewry and communism.
Go back larping on leftypol

>having fealty to a power higher than the state
Yes, their people, not imaginary characters.

I actually would have joined if this had been the rule when I was 18.

So, what prevented you from signing up was that you could make some money and have a family? What the fuck?