Don't race mix because your children will look ug-

>Don't race mix because your children will look ug-
Whoa...

it's ugly

Now apply makeapp

is that slash?

There are much better arguments against race mixing than that.

You do realise women can look great no matter how fucked up their genes are right? it's the males that we have to look out for

I took a vacation from 4chins for over a month and the first post I see is this shit, it's nice to know I've missed nothing in the past month.

She's an outlier anyway, who cares.
She looks better than most women, but assuming a standard probability distribution the best looking mixed women look better than the best looking pure black women but not as good as the best white women.

But she's still ugly

-ly. If you think that's beautiful, you have shit taste.

race mix or not

some people will turn ugly some not

nature is not fair

I waited for you to come back OwO

literally ugly as fuck
I'd rather fuck a dog

Yeah, I'm not feelin' her. Something wrong with her chin. Too big and pointy. Someone do the makeapp on her.

>I'd rather fuck a dog
>see flag
>checks out

It's okay to prefer men, Pierre.

Here it comes the race mixing scum.
Saged

She is fucking ugly.

You can't run your fingers through those disgusting, stinky pubes on her head and the 12 inches of makeup are just an attempt to look white.

If you can get past that, that's when the bitch opens her maw and squawks something like "hey white boy I can chill at yo crib?"

now with makeapp pls
that thing is gold

Would have looked better if she was white.
Definitely a smart choice to have halfbreed children if you're a nigger tho.

Better like what?

How come whenever they post these threads they choose black people with white facial features and not some white chick with a massive nose, lips, and an affro lol

That is one hideous mongrel.

I absolutely hate non-whites.

>kill your ancestry goyim

Fuck outta here.

>nigresses are disgus-
>hnnnnnnnnnnnnnngg

WE MUST DEMAND MITCH MCONNEL TO CONVENE EMERGENCY SESSION OF SENATE TO EXPEL AL FRANKEN IMMEDIATELY (LIKE HE WANTS TO DO TO ROY MOORE)
>WE MUST DEMAND MITCH MCONNEL TO CONVENE EMERGENCY SESSION OF SENATE TO EXPEL AL FRANKEN IMMEDIATELY (LIKE HE WANTS TO DO TO ROY MOORE)

WE MUST DEMAND MITCH MCONNEL TO CONVENE EMERGENCY SESSION OF SENATE TO EXPEL AL FRANKEN IMMEDIATELY (LIKE HE WANTS TO DO TO ROY MOORE)
>WE MUST DEMAND MITCH MCONNEL TO CONVENE EMERGENCY SESSION OF SENATE TO EXPEL AL FRANKEN IMMEDIATELY (LIKE HE WANTS TO DO TO ROY MOORE)

It is ugly
Id rather shove my dick into a wasp hive

I just want my kids to be healthy user

I'll plow a niggress but I won't reproduce with one. I'd totally motorboat that niggers ass. Hopefully she doesn't have AIDS yet.

Yes, we do know Animals can have nice butts, like in the pic I showed, Finngolian.

The batboy

Hapas are the most ugly People on Earth

The fact that mixed-race kids often suffer through a major identity crisis in their late teens, the fact that if everyone is race mixing then the nation's culture will slowly begin to evaporate, etc.

Very beautifull, i dont understand people xD

>Hapas
>White Supremacist

an ape?

>curly hair
Fuck off with that disgusting ugly shit

children of a different race aren't even "your" children
it is statistically proven most mutts will then mate with the non-white race, ending your family line

are belgians white?

BRRAAAAAAP

but once that smell hits u.

nah negresses are just very ugly
they look like apes and their skin looks like shit
they also often have this disgusting negro hair
NOT hot at all

Attention citizens.

Big Butt sighted, I repeat, Big Butt sighted. Dispense with any moral apprehensions you pretended to have for the restoration of your civilization and therefore a future for European posterity.

Big Butt.

BRRAAAAAAAAAP

I hope you die right now, faggot.

Yes

>NOT hot at a-
Wow!

You can leave again. It's the same threads the whole time.

>black hair
>tan
>brown eyes

No.

Hideous. The word you are looking for is hideous.

zero sexual attraction mate
arab girls are still alright but black girls don't do jack shit to my dick

I got news for you. You are 100% faggot

nope, I just don't want to stick my dick in baboons

t.Ahmed Tyrone Muhammad

that is because you want baboons to stick their dicks into you clearly

Why does she have pubic hair on her head?

what fucking rock do you live under? we have makeapp - yet another tool in our arsenal to reveal the truth. makeapp or sage.

saged.

Why do racists post the same image over and over again while I have folders full of qts?

Nah she's hot.
disagree ,your taste is up ya bum.

but yea' if your into saving the white race better to go out with a white girl.

WOAH!!!

MOAR

>calling someone a racist

wew. c'mon nigger it's 2017

Ayo if you fuck a mutt bitch how white would the kid look?
Asking for a friend

>

The other meme; posting children or children going through puberty.
But look what becomes of them when they grow up. Oh la la.

>this is not what I thought my grandchildren would look like

That was a fucked up movie.

but i love how it was upheld as being a movie about the black experience.

I have fucked women of all races and let me tell you something about 100% pure black women , they have a distinct musky body odor that i don't like its very strong and it can kill your erection in a second, yeah they are crazy in bed but that smell is a huge turnoff , part black women like 1/4 or 1/8 don't have this problem , asian women have 0 body odor . and i have not found a stinky white woman yet.

she's still ugly

hell yeah would bang hard

Enjoy you Mongrel-Theism, I.Q. & Culture collapse.

Morons...

fpbp

You need to raise your standards you stupid waffle.

let me finish for you:
FUCKIN' UGLY

don't you fucking shit on Brittany or I'll fucking kill you

> Racemix with Blacks so your kids will be Black

HOLY SHIT OP, you've redpilled me. I'm going to go find a Black woman and produce a Black child, because of, errr uhhhhh, "beauty"....

Fuck Brittany desu. Big-titted attention-seeking quadroon camwhore. Also see looks kind of like my sister so that turns me off

>playing the genes lottery
Why?

Even the way she moves here mouth when she talks is sexy.

>Fuck Brittany desu.
I'm going to fucking kill you, I swear.
>attention-seeking quadroon camwhore.
That's her troll character.
Lurk more.

Her hips are larger than the fucking rest of her holy shit. I bet that's a wide set vagina.

That's muh boi

looks like a aspie nigger. looks like she couldn't keep eye contact

>Also see looks kind of like my sister so that turns me off
weirdo

ONE HOUR AND THIRTY MINUTES AGO

>sheboons smell bad

holy fuck this doesn't even pass for a 4 in my country

>hasn't seen a bad smelling huwite woman
Then you haven't looked hard enough.

hitler was one ugly motherfucker

hips on a woman are supposed to be as wide as her shoulders dipshit

>fake hair

Your kids will be black you moron, they will identify with niggers and will revolt against your own race. If you want to marry a niggress then come to brazil

Why is it always blacks?
Are hapas not mixed? What about hispanic/whites?
Or is black and white the only true degenerate mix?
What's going on here?