CBTS #378 Operation Change Bakers

PREVIOUS BREAD More Eyes on the Heart of Q
Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Legend
Text of Q: pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
anonfile.com/ncw5Xdc7b5/QturnedA.pdf
Advise for your first step into this

Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really. MSM curiously silent..
UPDATE 1,400+ UNPRECEDENTED

Q confirmed
Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
Nov14

VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
archive.is/VUm5R
archive.is/nrHcv
archive.is/mKfyN
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/15/steve-bannon-i-have-never-seen-someone-i-admire-more-than-donald-trump/
books.google.com/books?id=hZ4m9gFzIRoC&pg=PA1&source=gbs_toc_r&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false
medium.com/@PersonofAwesome/how-a-trip-to-north-korea-forged-a-lucrative-business-relationship-between-the-clintons-and-dow-8a5b47468ff
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1883957095/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1510856630&sr=8-3&pi=AC_SX118_SY170_QL70&keywords=bunker apple&dpPl=1&dpID=216zSj4GLTL&ref=plSrch
thehill.com/homenews/administration/360635-feds-to-announce-results-of-ms-13-operation#.Wg2elZXflHM.twitter
texastribune.org/2017/11/16/democratic-mega-donor-houston-trial-lawyer-steve-mostyn-has-died/
redirector.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?signature=CB3AD08F56F385FD3138060B153C774B88FB77A2.6F929BCE86D858D2C6ABF02BF9DEA37A6F52265E&ipbits=0&sparams=clen,dur,ei,gir,id,initcwndbps,ip,ipbits,itag,lmt,mime,mm,mn,ms,mv,pl,ratebypass,requiressl,source,expire&source=youtube&initcwndbps=208750&id=o-AETpeFvjs82fUZXySFyOvBz729B4lrBLu8viaiwSnsuc&dur=0.000&expire=1510879163&key=yt6&ip=174.223.136.226&lmt=1510796534291430&ei=W9sNWvnDF4ub4QSt0q-ICw&ms=au&mt=1510857436&mv=m&requiressl=yes&ratebypass=yes&gir=yes&mm=31&clen=85733064&mn=sn-81fpgxaxnn-5ual&mime=video/webm&pl=17&itag=43&cpn=7DKqQzpeC63jlnJd&c=WEB_EMBEDDED_PLAYER&cver=20171109&ptk=youtube_single&oid=yMdhWEr0qNuIrHbfYm_zGQ&ptchn=vsye7V9psc-APX6wV1twLg&pltype=content&cmo=pf=1
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-16/bizarre-twist-al-franken-calls-ethics-investigation-himself
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Q's letting the world know that ratlines & wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, & everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

**Keen RD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY KEENMIND IS KEEN MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS
TASKS
1. PRODUCE Infographs/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK etc
2. Dig into $$$ trail
3. REDPILL families, friends

Spreadsheet of Answers
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Q CONFIRMED SCREENCAP CONFIRMATION Quick RD M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture Social Media ThoughtCrime SA timeline Search analytics Theory

THEORISTS: (READ UP)
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

NYT Post (Declaration of war as per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

Q isn't real!

Older breadcrumbs have been linked to OP Posts to reduce information overload

Concise Event Log Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14(some) Nov 14
Holy Get Vetican Dirt Trump tweet GONE
Nov 15 NEW
Clinton Pay4Play Scheme Podesta gets annihilated on twitter FBI McCabe Vault info drop Trump announcement involves New Zealand Before/After pictures of Trump @ dinner Clinton helped CPS Child Trafficking with legislation FBI states ANTIFA = terrorists Whew, soros everyone Trump tweeted +++ Remember Wonderful summery of groups involved John Taylor Gatto Major outages reported across the USA MS-13 Bust archive.is/nrHcv
Franken Grope archive.is/mKfyN

Infographs
Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset THE SWAMP Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong Trafficking Arrests BlackRock RV/INTELLIGENCE ALEART EMS BEING PRIMED? DJTjr posts creepybiden U1 Arrests beginning Feinstein
Lots of memes White Rabbit memes V2
SIDE: CFG
RUNDOWN ON LEAFBRO The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

Q is a inside the intelligence comunity leaking to an underwarter goose racing message board because we are saving the world ITT. no shills allowed

BATTER OF LEAF BRO, COMPARE IF YOU THINK THIS ONE IS MOLDY >>
BACKLINKS
#250-#276 #300-#325 #326-#353

NEED NEW BAKER. HERE IS GRAPHIC FOR 379
>NEED NEW BAKER. HERE IS GRAPHIC FOR 379

Why is Trump saying that? We all know it was not Assad who did it.

Thank you, baker.

>not a single thing happened two weeks ago when things were supposed to happen
>retards from reddit continue on and make fucking 378+ threads based on a larper
utterly pathetic, the quality of Sup Forums has gone down the drain this week with retards and slide threads and its not even worth the time coming here anymore

Updated screencap for
Q Clearance Patriot 36hr Warning (Thurs 2nd Nov)
(times in GMT)

SALUTING THE BAKER
o7
GODSPEED!

BANNON MENTIONS TRUMP USES SOCRATIC METHOD TO COME TO CONCLUSIONS!!! COINCIDENCE?
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/15/steve-bannon-i-have-never-seen-someone-i-admire-more-than-donald-trump/

perhaps there is more than one "fake country" other than North Korea.

Updated screencap for
Calm before the Storm (Thurs 2nd Nov)
(times in GMT)

Hello Barron, we're proud of your Dad and Support him

Because hes a shill for the deep state you fucking retarded mongrel

If yellow sky is a book about NK... what's up with this book about apples by John P Bunker Jr? Anything going on in Maine?

Updated screencap for
Calm before the Storm #2 (Thurs 2nd Nov)
(times in GMT)

>Be Bannon
>say "Trump comes to his conclusions by the socratic method" on noverber 14th
>breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/15/steve-bannon-i-have-never-seen-someone-i-admire-more-than-donald-trump/
I CAME
>I CAME
I CAME
>I CAME
I CAME
>I CAME
Linate warning

> There is no good reason to explain him burning his cover, or the CIA burning his cover, especially during the timeline this occurred.

Sure there is, he became the 'face' of an effort against the NSA. (((They))) made movies about this guy to shape public perception against the NSA.
His cover was no longer necessary, his mission to steal NSA secrets and damage NSA programs, whether we support the NSA or not was already completed the minute he left his building with classified information.

From a cyber-sec standpoint, Snowden gave us NOTHING. All Snowden did was confirm what anybody paying any amount of attention to the cyber war already knew.

>That's not to say Snowden was never compromised, but his background lends to the belief that he always had good intentions and a natural talent for what he did.
Take what you know about Operation Mockingbird and combine it with the following questions

'Why did Snowden get movies made about him?'
'Why are these movies on Amazon and Netflix?'
'Who owns Amazon?'
'What affiliation do they have with the CIA?'
'Who owns the majority of Netflix?'

>I think he is one example of many patriots that have been within the swamp their entire careers. They keep their heads low, remain apolitical in public or use disinfo, and they advance their careers while having a finger in the mix.

Will you still say this when it turns out the leaked exploits and tools were used by the CIA or it's affiliates first?

remember when john podesta said that dennis hastert might need to relocate to "an undisclosed japanese island" ??
North Korea.........?

Updated screencap for
Calm before the Storm #3 (Thurs 2nd Nov)
(times in GMT)

yet here you are

So the Q posts are an attempt to get us all (here and elsewhere w/memes) thinking like Trump? Sounds good to me.

Updated screencap for
Calm before the Storm #4 (Thurs 2nd Nov)
(times in GMT)

Shill in pic

ignore shills
there's a reason they're here
NOTE
please do not use a meme flag (use Geographic Location as your flag) because shills have been using the meme flags since they were released (they came out and remained to hide shill identities at the behest of ShareBlue/Podesta/WaPo/CTR/etc)

What name are asians trying to pronounce when they say ~Chan~

Updated screencap for
Calm before the Storm #5 (Thurs 2nd Nov)
(times in GMT)

Very well put, if the enemy is the media and they glorify Snowden well that just tells you which side he's on.

It really has. It's infected other boards now. It was fun as a logic and reasoning exercise and now it's GLP-tier loonies. I used to kinda enjoy it, now I know why everyone wanted this shit to go to /x/ immediately.

HAVE A (YOU)
THIS IS YUGE!
SUCK IT LARP ACUSERS!
PLANET TIFARITI

Interesting route:

GNNRR2 AMAKR BOXER ROUKE 5300N/14000W 5500N/15000W 5600N/16000W 5600N/17000W 5600N/18000E NATES R220 NIKLL R220 NUZAN R220 NANNO ALICE Y111 MQE Y124 GTC Y142 SAMON Y14 DGC Y28 ISAKY Y60 ONIKU A593 SADLI A593 LAMEN A593 AKARA A593 DUMET

Why did Pope Francis take over before the other Pope was dead? Good guy or bad guy?

Or he knows it's not true and is just saying it as 'deception'

you can pretty much get a grip on what's real and what's fake by looking at what the media is pushing and noting that the exact opposite is true

THIS

his own bishops accused him of committing blasphemous acts
this guy, "Peter the Roman" aka Francis, is not a good guy

Updated screencap for
Calm before the Storm #27 (Fri 3rd Nov)
(times in GMT)

Favorite post

Yep. I Some mentioned it was 'Nase/Nose' also. I believe they have been flying into NK. Dow Chemicals loan them their private jet for free (prob in retutn for adrenochrome for their 'mayo clinic'. It's all CIA.

Updated screencap for
Calm before the Storm #47 (Sat 4th Nov)
(times in GMT)

anyone good at reading books quickly?

books.google.com/books?id=hZ4m9gFzIRoC&pg=PA1&source=gbs_toc_r&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false

bit weird, book about NK conspiracy, no amazon review, "fiction" written by DoE guy, only book he's done

Q clearances are given to DoE... maybe there's something interesting in there

Thank you for mobile friendly edition

Camp Nose was the place

benis

Updated screencap for
Calm before the Storm #48 (Sun 5th Nov)
(times in GMT)

At which point did Q tell you to start a gay little cult and worship him like Jesus incarnate?

kek still funny.

Bigly Bump, add it to the recap

This

Repost

[US risk this week God & Country]

(We will not fly that high again)
(New)
(Think SA +??)
(public)
(Hack-attempt)
(CIA/dream)
(Inside terms dropped)
(Not all)
(Power shift)

dude, [N] Such got "HAXED" 2day also right?
nothing coincidence...

Tää :D

Updated screencap for
Q Clearance Patriot [2] (Sun 5th Nov)
(times in GMT)

and the post from Q...
>Q = Alice
>Q = Alice
We are Q, metaphorically speaking. We are in "Wonderland" which is all bullshit.

You guys even have a twatter account?

>breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/15/steve-bannon-i-have-never-seen-someone-i-admire-more-than-donald-trump/

Updated screencap for
Calm before the Storm #54 (Sun 5th Nov)
(times in GMT)

Posted late last bread

Yeah thats it. Have a read of this rticle though I posted here last week user.

medium.com/@PersonofAwesome/how-a-trip-to-north-korea-forged-a-lucrative-business-relationship-between-the-clintons-and-dow-8a5b47468ff

The SNOW WHITE story reflects ancient knowledge of seven forces of nature, represented as seven dwarfs, that would preserve the Christian world for many centuries and then be part of a GREAT AWAKENING when discovered. This now-recent discovery also revealed long-hidden messages in the Bible unlocked only with (keyed to) the knowledge of these same natural forces. This is referred to in Revelation as SEVEN SEALS of a book.

The earliest version of the Snow White fairy tale was written in low German, no doubt because it was authored by a Kabbalah sage who understood every living thing is made up of seven distinct but interactive systems. We can also bet the seven supercomputers named after the seven dwarfs are similarly interactive. But just as the story has it, these same forces of nature would only revive and sustain the Christian world (Snow White) twice. After that, the knowledge of how they work must be revealed to prevent evil men from using it against others. (Picture related)
The study and the whole disclosure is here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
Here are some key points within it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
See also :

Followed your lead and searched for the other half of the tag. "Bunker apple" brings up a book by John bunker about Palermo, Maine. We know of anything happening there? amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1883957095/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1510856630&sr=8-3&pi=AC_SX118_SY170_QL70&keywords=bunker apple&dpPl=1&dpID=216zSj4GLTL&ref=plSrch

>Nov 2
>There will be an EAS in 36 hours
It's the 16th, Q. Where is the EAS? Where are the indictments?

Saudi King Salman just announced he is abdicating the THRONE!!

Updated screencap for
Calm before the Storm #68 (Sun 5th Nov)
(times in GMT)

Hundreds arrested in MS-13 crackdown: report
thehill.com/homenews/administration/360635-feds-to-announce-results-of-ms-13-operation#.Wg2elZXflHM.twitter

Could this be the 1.4K sealed indictments?

Good explanation

Hes probly fucking with them

#PizzaGate is real and there was a Satanic pedo cult in South Korea linked to the US, Japan, China etc... Kim is ready to annihilate the pedophile Jews. Where is the mystery here?

Updated screencap for
Calm before the Storm #69 (Mon 6th Nov)
(times in GMT)

when???????

I would ask you all to please fuck off with these retarded fucking threads, but instead I thank you for staying in one thread rather than shitting up the board more than you currently do. Sup Forums has legitimately never been in a worse state. Thank you for attracting a ton of newfags onto the board who proceed to water down any and all content in the name of a LARPfag.

UPDATED SCREENCAP

IMPORTANT INFORMATION *********NEW INFORMATION**************

NOT YET SEEN PLEASE READ

BRAND NEW

>known pedophile and degenerate, has reduced sanctions for fellow pedophile priests
>knows he is brainwashing people
>runs a child prostitution ring
>ushered in during the Obama administration to help speed along NWO agenda
>known to some as the "Last Pope"
>among other things (seriously where have you been) now notorious for saying that you don't need to have a personal relationship with Jesus to be a Christian
Jesuit Frank is an archetypal "bad guy"

Ms. Clinton,

You wanna talk about race now?
Why don’t we talk about the bodies
that you left lying face down.
In a wet ditch.
Favors from the state clowns
You wrecked bitch.
We know you killed Seth rich

Arabian nights, in new Mercedes benz’s
Rollin thru the desert with 7 Saudi princes
Got the mass dazed by the glaze of your incense
You’d be burnt at the steak if these people knew your real intent.

The day is nigh where we storm the queens Palace.
And let the truth shine bright like Aurora borealis

Ms. Secretary of State
What a nefariousness slate
And such a massive estate.
I’m sure Mccain can relate.

You know what they say when you go playing with uranium
You might be okay, might get a tumor in your cranium.
Face it scum, you simply lack good sense.
Shoulda known not to fuck with Trump and Mike Pence.
You chose your side. It’s where the Foes reside.
I hope you drop the soap and get eloped behind that high fence.
Plowed by Jim Bob while he calls you Lisa.
Devoured by gen pop like a slice a pizza.

I’m Just your average masked man
With a plan solid as ballast
Baking bread every thread
Won’t stop till my eyes callus.

Before, I was bored,
When I stormed the dorm
disguised as Mike Myers.
With a staple gun and stack of
‘it’s okay to be white’ flyers.

And then I heard the lions roar.
The calling that I can’t ignore
Avenge the fallen and have the greatest state restored.
Save the date. This is fate adorned.

Ovey
All hands on deck
We sing Shadilay
Cause It’s the coming of kek

Democrat Mega Donor Steve Mostyn killed himself yesterday. Is his name tied to any of the happenings? Always leery when mega wealthy assholes randomly off themselves. texastribune.org/2017/11/16/democratic-mega-donor-houston-trial-lawyer-steve-mostyn-has-died/

Updated screencap for
Calm before the Storm #75 (Mon 6th Nov)
(times in GMT)

Updated screencap for
Calm before the Storm #94 (Mon 6th Nov)
(times in GMT)

Check what you missed three from the end of the last thread.

Holy fucking cringe, it's reddit in here. Yeah I'm out. I lasted for 3 minutes.

Ill try

SpaceX uses the four-clover symbol. Only used on selected missions. Obama uses the four-clover symbol. In 5 hours, SpaceX Zuma sends into space. Zuma means "Lord Frowns In Anger". Is the course completely by chance or?.

Updated screencap for
Calm before the Storm #126 (Tues 7th Nov)
(times in GMT)

why do you not post sauce i mean really

CBTS HERP DERP QUESTIONS ARE ANSWERS AARE STATEMENTS Q IS THE ANSWER A IS QUE its all in the Qmap guys. Follow the steps.
1.be a faggot and go around pol being a faggot
2.cbts calm before strom like a faggot
3.suck dick like a faggot
4.overflow posts with Sup Forums lingo that suggests youre nothing but a faggot shill
5.suck more faggot dick
All Q confirmed

People who see him as a genius need to realize he's more than likely only redpilled to a very small extent on the deep state, and has legitimately no knowledge of the truth about Assad's innocence. The way I see it, he'll end up purging the enemy but for the wrong reasons (minor cases of fraud, etc) without knowing the full extent of what they've really been doing all this time. Trump has no idea how bad things really are and I fear he may never become redpilled on Assad, sadly. Everything good he has done and may do, will be based off of the tip of the iceberg of crimes these parasites have accomplished. When victory comes it will be bittersweet to all those who have been paying real attention, because they will know that despite winning the fight he was ignorant to the true dangers of losing it. Imagine a man who overthrew a centuries old shadow government solely because he had a grudge against one or two people who happened to be major players in it. That's what will happen if it all goes down.

yesterday he talked about trade and drank fiji water

Session slaps Biden's hand away from little girl in senate
redirector.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?signature=CB3AD08F56F385FD3138060B153C774B88FB77A2.6F929BCE86D858D2C6ABF02BF9DEA37A6F52265E&ipbits=0&sparams=clen,dur,ei,gir,id,initcwndbps,ip,ipbits,itag,lmt,mime,mm,mn,ms,mv,pl,ratebypass,requiressl,source,expire&source=youtube&initcwndbps=208750&id=o-AETpeFvjs82fUZXySFyOvBz729B4lrBLu8viaiwSnsuc&dur=0.000&expire=1510879163&key=yt6&ip=174.223.136.226&lmt=1510796534291430&ei=W9sNWvnDF4ub4QSt0q-ICw&ms=au&mt=1510857436&mv=m&requiressl=yes&ratebypass=yes&gir=yes&mm=31&clen=85733064&mn=sn-81fpgxaxnn-5ual&mime=video/webm&pl=17&itag=43&cpn=7DKqQzpeC63jlnJd&c=WEB_EMBEDDED_PLAYER&cver=20171109&ptk=youtube_single&oid=yMdhWEr0qNuIrHbfYm_zGQ&ptchn=vsye7V9psc-APX6wV1twLg&pltype=content&cmo=pf=1

*** NOT VERIFIED ***
Updated screencap for
Calm before the Storm #161-163 (Thurs 9th Nov)
(times in GMT)

checked
do not see him in wikileaks cursory search
anons, keep your eyes peeled for "MOSTYN"

Why was Obama in Fiji staying at Marlon Brando's former private resort for an entire month after Trump was sworn in? Some say that was a secret meeting of the Shadow group/Deep State including Rothchilds, Queen, etc.Also, Fiji Water SHIPS all over the world and is requested by the usual "stars" when they travel. There is something spoopy about Fiji, Fiji water and the Canadian who owns the company? Sleuths?

I call bullshit!?? Deep state related death!?!?

What will happen when the Storm becomes public?
Pandamonium.

What will the left claim?
DJT forgery, NWO, hostile takeover. coup.

How do we protect against those claims?
Actions. Proof. Clarity. Context.

What is Fox news doing today on their site?
Shining a light on the truth through our shills and theirs.

Why is that important?
So that people witness the depth of the deception.
Grip the mass of the illusion.

Why is everything being drip fed?
How do you put together a very complicated puzzle?

What stories entered the MSM today?
Trying to make trump look as awful as possible and instill fear behind the storm - mass misinformation
Critical global politics lightly throughout

Why is that important?
Last jabs, Counter jabs, propaganda, a picture for us.

What is about to happen in the US?
EMP. ML. Major Drainage.

Why is pre-suasion important?
hmm.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-16/bizarre-twist-al-franken-calls-ethics-investigation-himself

>Now, in a rather bizarre twist, Senator Franken has released a new statement calling for an ethics investigation of...drum roll please...himself.
>"While I don't remember the rehearsal for the skit as Leeann does, I understand why we need to listen to and believe women's experiences."
>"I am asking that an ethics investigation be undertaken, and I will gladly cooperate."
>"And the truth is, what people think of me in light of this is far less important than what people think of women who continue to come forward to tell their stories. They deserve to be heard, and believed. And they deserve to know that I am their ally and supporter. I have let them down and am committed to making it up to them."