Dragon Ball Super

Trunks is an inexcusable Mary Sue fanfiction tier piece of shit

All Trunksfags must die

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0MsT356rIE4
youtube.com/watch?v=06b4B76R_cw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Trunks can't learn a new power up in Z because he's shit at learning
>he somehow learns the Mafuba and the Spirit Bomb in Super because HUH, REASONS!
>THIS TECHNIQUE IS DIFFERENT TO THIS TECHNIQUE
>DON'T QUESTION SHIT WRITING!

Man it was so satisfying to watch someone besides Goku beat the villain for once. Especially since Trunks was trying so hard the whole arc.

don't worry guys, they'll make Vegetto permanent again. they'll explain it away as Goku and Vegeta becoming full gods or something

GT > SUPER

>Hair color that nobody else but his mom has
>Higher potential than the pure saiyans

>uses Goku's Spirit Bomb
>uses Roshi's Mafuba
>uses Gohan's rage boosts
>uses Broly's Legendary SSJ
>uses Black's ki blade

>Defeats the biggest bad of the show, literally the most powerful being in all the universes after Zeno with a sword of love and friendship

Trunkscucks WILL defend this

Trunks finished off a weakened Zamazu who got his shit beaten by Goku and Vegetto

He literally received all remaining ki from Goku and Vegeta, of course he'd be pretty strong

In this case he wasn't a Mary Sue. The Mafuba thing was stupid though

>being this butthurt

it was a good episode lads

>literally the most powerful being in all the universes after Zeno
Not even close, in fact in an interview they said Beerus is still stronger

>inb4 trunksfags get here to defend this

youtube.com/watch?v=0MsT356rIE4
Trunk isn't strong enough and did the exact thing Goku did with Buu

>goku somehow learn kamehameha after watching it once with no explanation as a 5 yr old
>>THIS TECHNIQUE IS DIFFERENT TO THIS TECHNIQUE IT DOESNT COUNT

I'll never bully Gohanfags again
I'll never argue with Gogetafags again
I'll never try to defend Vegeta against Gokufags again

My entire existence from this day onward will be solely focused on shitposting against Trunksfags.

More Japanese reacts pls

>muh vegito ;_;

Do not reply to filthy vegettocucks copypasta

FIRST WE MAKE HIS HAIR BLUE, THEN TURN HIM INTO A MARY SUE!

So, even though Zamasu > Vegeta + Goku + Trunks

after being punched very hard

Trunks + Goku + Vegeta > Zamasu

>A monkey beating up a monkey makes the second monkey weak enough for a rat to kill the second monkey

This doesn't make any fucking sense

The mafuba was literally a joke delivery, nothing else.

>Hey listen
>Haha hey
>Hey shut up what if
>What
>What if we have him Mafuba
>But forget the seal LOLOLOL

>technique that's a basic release of energy made by an old man
>technique that borrows the energy of all living things made by a god

Don't forget he achieved a form stronger than SSB without even trying.

>LOOOOL, IT WAS A JOKE YOU FUCKING NERD, WHY CAN'T YOU FIND IT FUNNY WHEN THEY'RE LITERALLY ON THE VERGE OF DYING

>trashing the entire series and saga just because muh Trunks

besides, with this retcon they can bring back Vegito as many times as they wish, so where the fuck is the issue?

it's fucking Dragonball

>even Gogetafag flipped his shit

Top kek they really did a number on us

>comparing a technique gokuck SAW to a tech that Trunks never seen before and couldn't even name

>Trunks + Vegeta barely pushes back Zamasu attack, after Vegeta shown to have surpassed Goku
>Goku can push back Zamasu attack and also hurt him severely

???

I wonder what Zamasu's penis looked like in this episode.
On half, prestine, looks good for a penis. The other half, a goddamn horror show.

>This salt
This is really fun to see.

THEY SHOULD HAVE USED GOGETA. IT WOULD HAVE MADE PERFECT SENSE. NOW THERE'S ZERO REASON FOR GOGETA TO EXIST, THE DISTINCTION IS GONE. IT'S EASIER TO USE INSTANT TRANSMISSION AND BORROW SOME EARRINGS THAN IT IS TO TEACH VEGETA THE DANCE. WHAT THE FUCK?

>yfw Trunks saw Goku's how to Genki Dama on Goten's Kamitube channel

Most fights drag out way longer than an hour so he'll never do anything of impact aside from smug it the fuck up for four minutes and then disappear. He's literally just a cocky Gogeta with a better design.

>GT is better than Super because the villain of the current saga wasn't defeated in the way I like!

All this fucking autism, I swear DB threads are a containment

At least this shit on the multiverse comic canon. Now it just headcanon.

This was actually the most bullshit thing of the entire episode but I can't be too focused on it since it didn't do anything besides turn Zamasu ugly.

Watching the laggy stream I thought he had used the Kaioken for it but he actually only used it after (casually, so much for "hurr its super threatening" kek)

Fucking unreal, only in Super could a non-fused beat a fused character because plot wants him to

I can't believe you people unironically watch this nostalgia bait.

lol yeah I forgot how serious this series is.

In the canon, does Vegeta even know how to perform the fusion dance?

Don't forget that learning how to channel the Genkidama took literally months for Goku, an stablished fast learner, and Trunks learns how to channel it in SECONDS because POWER OF FRIENDSHIP HOORAY

Zamazu got hit pretty hard by Goku. Don't know where you're getting this idea of monkey fighting a rat

It was more like a guy fighting two girls, a girl kicks him in the nuts really hard, then comes her boyfriend and beat his shit, then a kid stabs the almost unconscious dude to death

He can easily learn it.

Imagine Super writers doing DBZ

Tienshinhan would have literally killed Semi-Perfect Cell

It's good when it doesn't pander to nostalgiafags
If the latest episode didn't have Vegito, you wouldn't see all these tears

And better voice.

And a better fight.

Gogeta fag waving Janemba to death was neat, but Buuhan v Vegito was 40 minutes of brutal anal rape.

People seriously hated this? My only issue is that it felt very weird and uncharacteristic for DBZ (DBZ's always been "lol ur evil bye" but all of a sudden it's full-on Fairy Tail "WE'LL ALWAYS PERSERVERE CUZ WE'RE GOOD GUYS AND FRIENDS AND STUFF) but it certainly wasn't bad to me. Spirit Bomb is basically a friendship power too, Trunks just did the same shit with his sword and finished it with a speech. Also:
>Someone who isn't Goku defeats the main villain
It's fresh.

I can't believe you people unironically defend this nostalgia bait

youtube.com/watch?v=06b4B76R_cw

>that attention to detail (SSJ1, SSJ2, SSJ3 transformation)
>power levels make sense (goku still gets bodied, no "im so angry ssj is more powerful than ssj3 for no reason xD" bullshit)
>better animated than all of super
>characters in the distance don't look hilariously like they were drawn under 2 seconds in paint
>proper color palette

It's not about GT being better than super, that's a given. What is it about old anime in general that has this something that is completely lost in neo anime?

No. He said he never wanted to fuse with Goku again this episode, so it's reasonable to believe that he'd never be down to learn the Dance.

That would have been fucking awesome.

You miss the part where potara fusions are much stronger than ningen fusions

Im fucking down.

Tien was a monster in Dragonball.

I re-wached Dragon ball thousands of times, and this arc is the pinnacle of epicness in the entire series.
Trunks finishing the big bad guy with a original and hard earned move was just hype!
(By the way, i don't get why everyone is hating on Trunks, he's the strongest saiyan after all!)
This arc is a masterpiece (and i know how to recognize a masterpiece)
Now i'm going to re-watch this other masterpiece called Dragon ball GT, totally recommended!
FUCK YOU TORIYAMA YOU FUCKING FAGGOT WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GAY SHIT

>only in Super could a non-fused beat a fused character
what about gotenks losing to buu

or buu with gotenks absorbed losing to mystic gohan

or perfect cell

It honestly not much an asspull. Its explained that Zamasu isn't completely immortal anymore. Vegetto really fucked him up and Trunks went in for the kill.

It would've been great if it was actually well written and didn't copy paste 2 movie fights and a gt fight

except that Trunks and Goku/Vegeta were stablished as insects compared to Fused Zamasu

comparing them with a rat vs a monkey was me making them a favor

Goku couldn't do shit against Black and the Potara multiplier is fucking huge

Kais can reproduce? I don't think he has a penis, especially when he has almost everything from Zamasu, only thing from Black is the hair.

People do realize that Trunks was fighting a weakened Zamasu.

why the fuck didn't Trunks ever train to achieve SSJB?

>much stronger

Not anymore. But mortal fusions do get an hour rather than 30 minutes max, so Vegetto is still better overall.

>except that Trunks and Goku/Vegeta were stablished as insects compared to Fused Zamasu
the fused zamasu who got his dick kicked in by goku this exact episode?

>tfw Trunks has always been my favorite character

Mary Sue's don't need to train.
Watch any other anime to learn this

>It's not about GT being better than super, that's a given

Holy shit are they channeling Broly!!!???

Oh god, it's the Rey vs Kylo arguement all over again.

I don't think Zamasu is dead yet

Black is, but the half of him that is immortal is going to do something.

He's not in fact, Zeno will finish him off next episode

doesn't matter zeno sama is showing up next episode

That's why Zeno will be called, Trunks used all his power on that attack, or something like that, while Zamasu is still there, just to kill him once for all.

you mean the moment that everyone agrees shat on stablished power levels? you mean the moment that made everyone rage?

you mean the moment where Goku somehow made more damage to Zamasu than father-son Galick Gun ?

Trunksfags thinks Trunks offed him, but Zeno is the real hero

I just finished watching all of Dragonball, Dragonball Z, GT the movies and I have no fucking clue what you are on about. Is it just you samefagging every thread?

How much is he gonna BTFO Zamasu?

>what about gotenks losing to buu

Didn't lose, ran out of time / got absorbed.

>or buu with gotenks absorbed losing to mystic gohan

Absorbing =/= fusion

>or perfect cell

Absorbing =/= fusion

No standalone character stands a chance against potara fusion.

>Weak as fuck Zamasu now immortal
>Goku, Trunks and Vegeta take turns beating the shit out of him until he wishes for death to claim him

Apparently not if you don't remember the end scenes of Broly and Super 13

>stablished power levels
>after saiyan/frieza saga
Tien was literally hurting second form Cell twenty years ago

Explain how it wasn't well written
We got to see Zamasu's character arc coming to an end, with him turning insane and being defeated by ningen power
Explain how this is bad

Also explain what was ''copypasted''

Do you think guys think that Zeno transcends all timelines? That Zeno is Zeno whether we're in an alternate future or is Future Zeno a different entity than Goku's friend Zeno from the regular timeline?

I waited a whole week for this episode. There's no defence for this kind of shit.

>yo what the fuck have you faggots been up to while I wasn't lookin

I will admit I did briefly think of Super 13, but it wasn't THAT similar.

what about kibitoshin

It's not fair! I'm so angry I'm going to go to bed! Fuck you Toei, fuck you Toryiama! I wanted Vegetto to not have a 1 hour long bs retcon! I am so mad I'm going to fap and sleep!

Fuck you too, Gogetafags.

>I didn't watch Super Android 13
>I didn't watch Gogeta vs One-Star Dragon
>I didn't watch Bio-Broly

The post

Shhh it's okay. Would some monster meat calm you down?

I think there's only one Zeno for all worlds (aka timelines, keep in mind that's the term they use) but I suppose next episode will clear it up

Gonna assume he's always Zeno if Goku's button is the thing that summons him.

What the fuck, is Toriyama the king of asspulls?

Toei and Toriyama smoked some weed with Reki Kawahawa

Sauce.

Even Gogetafags didn't ask for this travesty

The Trunkscucks are at fault

It's the same Zeno

Vegitofags BTFO

I didn't hate this episode but it was just too rushed.

All of this should've happened over the course of 2 episodes instead of one, with a little more dialogue explaining some of the things we're trying to figure out, and a little more fighting action.

He absorbed the Ball to finish of the big bad
Instead of a punch this time it was a sword

zero is probably omniscient and transcends time.