Letting women into the military was a mistake

Why is this something they’re even preoccupied with? Shouldn’t they be proud that their serving our country, not making a stink that they can’t have their natty dreadlocks?

TL;DR please

fatal mistake.
intention during the cold war was, to ensure the ability of reproducing in an ABC scenario. apparently a good idea, high skilled army folks have got a much better chance to survive in an ABC scenario. the idea ignored the rules of evolution. women, as the breeding gender, always try to get the best genes for the offspring. they search for alphas, ... by attractiveness. and they are never loyal in their choice to anything else, than their very own interests.

>BADASS BITCH COMING THROUGH

Jesus christ just get a different fucking hairstyle. I used to have long hair in college, but I'd cut it to a professional length for each internship and my eventual job. And no shit the military is going to be stricter than private companies when it comes to this stuff.

the only acceptable hair cuts for army or police should be buzz or crew cut kept short and no beards in any cases, only mustaches

I fucking hate women in the military lmao. They were always retarded and did ZERO work when it came to field exercises. And niggeresses were the WORST. Always pregnant and unable to preform the already ridiculously low standard for women as is.

It was the bright idea of a Senator from Colorado, Patricia Schroeder, may she rot in hell.

As an Army officer I concur. Get the #1 blades ready hooah troop?

No, Patsy Schroeder’s idea was to funnel Defense Budget into womyn’s Issues. Huge diversion for “Breast Cancer Awareness” was made from the Defense Budget. Huge.

I was an Active Duty MD at the time. We ALL had to spend a week getting “Education” in Breast Cancer. Can you imagine what that cost?

No one forced these people into the military; they joined of their own volition knowing full well they would have to conform to regulations.

As a male, I can’t wear my facial hair as it “naturally” grows. I have to shave it daily.

this was the marketing strategy, how the shit was selled to the masses. women rights, feminism, etc. .. quite a nice move.

Black bitch wants to keep her weave and dreadlocks so she complains.

Military does something about it but still bans dreadlocks. lel

Soon to be AD D.O. here

How was working in MEDCOM?

bump

What happens if a woman gets pregnant while serving? Do black women join and get pregnant on purpose?

they get off work and get free money

I was in in the 90s. Before the “War on Terror”. Use after Just Cause. It was OK, no war. If you are going now you may well spend a year in the ME.

A good deal of the female Active Duty were single mothers. A not small percentage were on sick call more than morning formation. It was ridiculous.

Doing my best at this stage to do well on boards to avoid GMO tour. Gunning for surgical residency which may be attainable.

I anticipate some form of deployment during my career. How was working with other medical folks? Nurses, PAs, techs bretty gud?

This. In a woman's mind, if you have conquered the men of her nation, you are the alpha and she will spread her legs for you accordingly.

Military Medicine is very different. There are only four ranks. They need a whole bunch of Captains, very few Majors, even less LTCs and a very small number of Colonels. So they do as much as they can to encourage you to leave unless you are a Service School Grad. Generally people are happy to get out and make real money, at least in the past. So the senior MDs in the Medical COrps are the least aggressive doctors in America.

Nursing on the other hand is VERY competitive because they can be the best paid nurses in the damn world at LTC and Col. so what you have is a medical environment where the least aggressive doctors are working with the most aggressive nurses. Then they made it worse by allowing nurses or any Med Service Corps to command. So doctors get walked all over. If there is something that somebody doesn’t want to do, guess who has to do it?