Roy Moore defenders are now Al Franken attackers

Roy Moore defenders are now Al Franken attackers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ccmBNXrP7E
strawpoll.me/14415232
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Amazing how the difference between an R and D makes.

Gotta shift the news cycle.

Yuuuup, rules for radicals bitch.

Well it's not like he fucked a 14-year-old boy

Why does Franken get a pass?

Al frankens defenders were Roy Moore attackers. Maybe we care more about politics then accusations.

it's culture war nao, fuck consistency

Show me a pic of Moore attacking someone and I'll turn on him.

>fuck consistency

Spoken like a true partisan hack.

>Show me a pic of Moore attacking someone and I'll turn on him.

We have overwhelming evidence he was a pervert just like the prevent Al Fraken

Both do not belong near government.

“A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds,“
t. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Cool. Can I see the evidence against Moore? Preferably not the faked yearbook signature, I've already seen that.

Simple. Roy Moore - zero proof, 40 years ago.

Al Franken- photo proof and a history of drug addiction and incomprehensible stupidity.

unironically this. this whole backlash and silly alt right shit is nothing but a bunch of conservatives or moderates who were tired of left wing dominance and hypocrisy and sought out the tools that the left had so effectively destroyed any of their dissenters. Unfortunately or fortunately it won't really make the world better, but it sure is funny and fun to watch.

>frankenstein busted live on photo
>moore accused of doing something 40 years ago
>by gloria allred, the jew lawyer matriarch

comedy gold

jeez its almost as if there is literally no proof for one and a photo of the other taking place.

But since we seem to run on unicorn jizz and leftypol tears fuck me I guess, just find me somewhere on the clinton loli sex slave island shitposting.

If you haven’t met a 14 year old you’d like to fuck you’re either a eunuch, dead, or a fucking liar.

Democrat AND jew.

You guys are being ridiculous.

>a year book signature isn't proof
>literally dozens of people saying he was a creep isn't proof

Hint: No one actually cares about the alleged crimes. It's all just fodder to be used as political gains.

>Preferably not the faked yearbook signature,

Oh yeah they faked the signature in 1977 knowing they would use it in 2017.

>a joke photo and a kiss for a sketch
that's some Perry Mason level evidence, bro

bill clinton defenders are now roy moore attackers

better put some ice on that

Top kek - Roy Moore defenders are shills of the highest order

>roy moore
>no evidence

>al franken
>literal photo evidence
oy vey goyim it's hypocrisy!

Are there pictures of Roy Moore groping a sleeping woman?

>bill clinton defenders are now roy moore attackers

Roy Moore defenders are now Al Fraken attackers

See I can do it too FAGGOT

Sorry faggot leftist, we are holding you to your own standards.

>Are there pictures of Roy Moore groping a sleeping woman?

>you need pictures to prove someone is a child molester

Summer is truly here.

>It's just a prank, bro!

A woman's accusation is all the evidence needed.

damn. how do we defend against this?

I will take sides with anyone who isn't part of the establishment.

They are both pieces of shit. They can both fuck off and we'll call it even.

Franken's not getting a pass - libs are savaging him, unlike conservatives who fucking circle the wagon when one of their own is caught molesting teenies

Roy Moore is not even alleged to be a child molester.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ccmBNXrP7E

Being fair to Franken, didn't we already know he was a creep and a hypocritical asshole?

>once

>dozens of people saying he was a creep is proof
So what you're telling me is that if i were to pay a dozen people to call you a creep, that it would magically make it true? You need hard evidence. Not hearsay. We have hard, tangible evidence with AL (the picture). We only have hearsay with Moore. Please neck yourself.

I still believe 99% of these accusations with zero evidence are fabricated, no matter who's getting accused.

He doesn't

All you need to see is that Gloria Allred is in the middle of this. That's when I knew it was a hit job.

Let me know when he steps down. Until then it’s all for show.

>Roy Moore is not even alleged to be a child molester.

?????????????????????

see

Show us then you faggot

One is hear say and word of mouth and the other comes with pictures of him in the fucking act. False equivalency is still a logical fallacy and you shpuld feel bad for trying it.

You don't think the yearbook is evidence? Oh right, it's forged. And I guess the local mall banning him for being a creep-pedo is fake too

Because Roy Moore is believable while Franken is a Jew

>Franken's not getting a pass - libs are savaging him, unlike conservatives who fucking circle the wagon when one of their own is caught molesting teenies

I think he should resign and Minnesota Democratic governor appoint a Democrat senate there.

Because pretending to grope a woman as a (admittedly in poor taste) joke is very different from preying on multiple underage girls.

This is a classic case of Repubican whataboutism. Just a conservative talk show bimbo with a clear political agenda trying to tarnish one of the Democrat's golden boys.

Let's see if we can "prove" that you fuck children.
strawpoll.me/14415232

>Show us then you faggot

Ok faggot I need to show you he's guilty. I need video of Roy Moore naked wit ha 14 year old.

Oh and OJ didn't murder his wife!

Ahh, so one woman is to be believed, but another is not?

why are u a faggot.

I would be elated if AL Franken gets locked up, I don't even know who Roy Moore is. I just know that Franken has screwed up my state for at least a decade now.

>Ahh, so one woman is to be believed, but another is not?

Real question: Does it further my partisan political goals?

keep swallowing faggot.

No no...we don't need to attack AF. WE WANT him to remain as a visual example of a sitting politician as an example of leftie hypocrisy.

We want Franken to stay for not only that reason, but to get all hypocrites to STFU to get Roy Moore into the Senate, to vote in favor of Trump's agenda.

Maybe this is why.

Live by the sword due by the sword dems

Not saying that, Franken will be investigated and if there's evidence, he's done in Washington. Don't think that's the case, but agree to disagree.

Moore's situation is different in that the accusations are much more serious, by multiple women, and because he's up for election in a couple of weeks.

>photographic evidence
>sketchy verbal accusations

you know the difference between apples and oranges don't you?

Ah, yes, replace Franken with an equally shitty member of his same tired old DFL party. How original. It's almost as if our state, and even more so our cities have a one party system.

keep swallowing faggot.

keep swallowing faggot.

>caught
kek

this

Did you know that every whatabout kills your soul a little?
Stop it before you die.

Does it hurt to be so fucking retarded? Like are you in any discomfort?

>ignoring red flags in Moore accusers' stories and suspect yearbook signing
>ignoring suspicious timing
>implying anyone really gives a shit about the Al Franken thing

one is based on a photo
the other is based on a year book

do you even?

I admire both men desu. Living the dream.

That's awfully ironic considering that Franken is a Jew who ruined my state

>whataboutism
>justifying any and all hypocrisy and disingenuousness in a single word
When you are guilty of the very thing you condemn others for you look like a dishonest snake.

11 people say yes. It must be true.

great, they have evidence
meanwhile in the Moore case their best evidence is a questionable yearbook inscription - as if a year book inscription is any proof of anything

This is being being used to distract from elite pedophilia and human compromise. They are hoping this soon hits peak levels and will be condemned as a witch Hunt so we don't look further. All this is just a attacking men being pervy and oversexed, fuck you Angelina Jolie.

Nice try. REaction of McConnell and RINO's is a pure unadulterated political hit job... Were's the similar reactions to Franken, BIden, Menendez and other senators with sexual ethics violations ... " crickets"..,

They actually have proof of Al...

what does a year book inscription prove exactly? please break it down for me

>what is disinfo?
>what is a limited hangout?

he was covering for his son

>REaction of McConnell and RINO's is a pure unadulterated political hit job..

So I guess that means Moore is innocent and didu nuttin

but did she twirl?

Explain yourself.

Roy Moore attackers are now Al Franken defenders.

>only vote for "no" is himself
the absolute state of wo/7zNpZ lmfao

Fortunately in Judge Moore's case we later found out he rejected her divorce application, it should be very obvious in court transcripts if they knew each other already.

CHUCK SCHMUCK ETHICS AGAINST AL FRANKEN

>Roy Moore defenders are now Al Franken attackers

There is this thing called "EVIDENCE"

woahhhh

No shit. And democrats think we should take them seriously. Norm Coleman may have (HA!) been a complete and total sleazeball, but Al Franken was the moment the seriously train LEFT the station. And it's just gotten more twisted & insane since.

Could somebody please hit Fast Forward so we can get this shit over with?

No it means if it's time to get tough on Moore, it's time to be just as tough against anyone else. If the goal is to stamp out pedophilia and sexual abuse in Congress, let's be serious and clean house.

Al Franken admitted to it.
Roy Moore didn't.
Innocent until proven guilty.

You mean the Roy Moore attackers are now the Al Franken defenders.