Seto no Hanayome Waifu Thread

Who is the best waifu, and why is Seto-san the best?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478960322211.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478960245323.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=aeuSrAY4zwg
youtube.com/watch?v=Jm92NDMXWyY
youtube.com/watch?v=GDRWVxGJjWA
youtube.com/watch?v=OgkDZ1sXOuk
youtube.com/watch?v=qViouiurM7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478960322211.webm
I really need to watch this shit.

c-cute

Fuck I meant to link this one:
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478960245323.webm

heh, manga and anime really differ on this scene , but it was still neat

0:55 lol

>Chapter 69, Sep 30, 2013
>Chapter 70, Dec 26, 2014
>Chapter 71, Nov 7, 2016
>tfw it still updates.

Moonman is working on the remaining 6-7 chapters left. He even shown a preview of 72 being worked on. It makes me so happy

whos the tl group? baka updates a shit

localmoonmantranslations

And yeah, bakaupdates hasnt updated that page either

I need to finish watching this.

You've had so many years user. So many years.

the cocklust is strong with these girls

wow that's some release schedule
merry xmas, see you next year

He got one year wrong, the last update before the one in october was december of 2013. The group that was scanlating it dropped the series again.

That's not Masa-san.

So which pokemon version are you getting?

Neither he is

wtf for some reason my image didnt load

Star when?

What the hell happened to this series?

The anime died and the Manga just stopped getting Translated.

Did it ever go anywhere?

I'm not exactly sure why several groups dropped the series across time. Maybe raws were difficult to get, since the anime ended over 6 years ago

Just one entry on the absurdly long list of "s2 never".

>tfw no doujins about sun's mom

Honesty, Sun's mom is really rivaling as waifu candidate.

Manga was on hiatus for a very long time (years?), I think due to illness, and when it finally came back it quickly wrapped things up in a couple of chapters.
So anyone following it lost their momentum and drive because of the hiatus, and the return wasn't terribly brilliant or long-lived.

As for the anime, I dunno. I think it was pretty reference/dialect/pun heavy and that turned some of the regular subbers off.

Keep in mind, long series like G.S.Mikami only got two seasons of anime, while the manga lasted about 400 chaps.

This is true, but that happened around 07-08. And i doubt that series was scanlated around that. iirc it started being scanlated on '10.

GODDAMIT

I ONLY SAW SOME ARTIST CGs ON RULE 34 BACK THEN

The hiatus was between early 2008 and mid 2010
Volumes 15 and 16 I think only came out in early 2011.
The anime was 2007 + 2 OVAs in late 2008 and early 2009, so the hype had well and truly died by the time the manga returned.

I watched this when it aired and I did not even remotely expect it to be as good as it was. For all I could tell it was just going to be a repeat of Nagasarete Airantou.

>Nagasarete Airantou.
HOW DARE YOU REMIND ME OF THAT HAREMFEST

Was N.A. good, besides the sister?

I think the manga at one point becase too fanservice heavy, but the anime was interesting, as far as i remember it.

Thinking back, i think i stumbled with SnH after watching N.A. anime

Lunar-chan is the best.

Sun is second best though.

yes you really have to watch this. This shit is comedy gold. This anime really deserves a second season.

She has the best song in the anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=aeuSrAY4zwg

Hell yeah. My favorite song in all of SnH.

I heard it just completely lost steam after where the anime ended and stopped being funny.

nah , the series never stopped being funny, at least till 70

It'd need to start first.

underrated post

Nice legs man.

My favorite comedy anime, even if it starts a little slow

There originally was supposed to be a S2 but plans for it fell through. Parts of the OVA are literally just bits of the planned S2 cobbled together.

It was mediocre. It didn't have anything to show aside from harem hijinks.

When people talk about good romcoms, the only two series i can think of are this and Jitsu wa.

I'm just patiently waiting to see the finale of this one.

Nope

youtube.com/watch?v=Jm92NDMXWyY

Nagasarete, SnH, and Mahoraba did a good job shaping my taste. Harem, romcom, SoL, and comedy. Mahoraba probably best SoL manga i have ever read.

You mean Sun has the best one
youtube.com/watch?v=GDRWVxGJjWA

>Nagasumi in last episode

Why their pupils are fucking square/rectangular?

I watched it because I saw someone talking about it in a yuki yuna thread (both shows take place on the same town). And it was pretty fun. Late 2000's is full of shows I missed because I was too busy with college.

Okay Sup Forums, which kind of mermaid?

1) traditional, upper human bottom fish
2) upper fish bottom human

I missed a lot of 2009-2011 shows like Soremachi and Denpa Onna. It's fun finding missed gems like that. Did you catch Hyakko?

NaGARsumi was so satisfying.

Because it's cute.

I feel like I missed out on a lot because I haven't watched Fear and Loathing in Hiroshima Accents mob movies enough. They seem pretty hype from SnH though.

BRUCE WILLI

I have it downloaded, will probably start it once I finish Umisho

I mean the ones with the mariachi music and characters making bold proclamations about kanji, but I know Western action movies were another subtle influence.

>tfw Lunar will never stomp on your balls
why even fucking live

The anime was way better than the manga, didn't drag it out as long and cut down on some of the more obnoxious characters

I don't understand why we're meant to sympathize with murderous yakuza or see them as chivalrous.

I mean offscreen they are busy strongarming innocent people into protection rackets and forcing young mermaids into undersea prostitution.

Plus how they constantly act like dicks to humans with their nonsensical cultural bullshit.
Boil the oceans, Earth War now!

>mangafox

Traditional, of course.
People who say mermaids would reproduce like fish are idiots, they'd have genitals more like Dolphins if anything.

Imagine the gripping power of your mermaid-waifus vagina!
Or I suppose if you're a grill then your merman with his lengthy prehensile dick that you can hold hands with, and which can ejaculate in an almost shotgun-like fashion.

Maxie please.

Best girl right here.

I feel bad about being one of teh translators who dropped this series over the years, but my translations were shit anyway, so it's probably for the best that someone competent (eventually) took it.

I'd actually say the Nagasarete manga's better than the anime, it gets much better during/after the "Collecting things" arc where Ikuto beats all the Lords

>that one episode featuring seaweed-chan

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun can be pretty hilarious at times, you should try watching it.

These aren't real yakuza, they're movie yakuza.

wrong youtube.com/watch?v=OgkDZ1sXOuk

SAN IS MY FIRST ANIME THAT I FAPPED

Does Akeno ever progress beyond a no-fun-allowed perma-bitch in the manga?

I loved the artstyle so much for this

those little white lines on their arms and legs to make it look like their body is shiny and smooth makes my dick diamonds

CHOCO BANANA

Nigga Luna's voice is weak as fuck.

Listen to them both in this shit, Luna presence is just not there.

youtube.com/watch?v=qViouiurM7o

Oh grapes!!

To be fair, Haruko Momoi is an actual singer.

God-tier taste.
First I thought she is actual mother of Masa because he called her mama.

Am I kawaii?

It's like in Macross Frontier where it's a professional singer vs. someone they grabbed off the street.