is this good or bad?

final vote... passed

Sounding like the senate won’t pass it.

Senate still has to pass it

final vote

227 > 205

There's no way in hell it's getting past the senate lol

When's the Senate vote? tomorrow?

Meh, it's alright. Lefties are gonna be triggered af though because people are allowed to keep more of their own money.

I wish it didn’t delay the corporate cut until 2019. I can’t find a reason for them deciding to do that. Maybe they don’t want the “Trump Bump” to manifest until 2020 when a liberal is in office. Sad.

>republican """"taxes""""
unless you're a farmer or a CEO you can be sure that Israel will be getting their fair share from your wallet, even fairer than last years

Not a single Dem voting for. If passes the Senate, 2018 is going to be rough for them.

>we couldn't let you keep more of the money you work for goy
>remember to sign up for Obamacare

Private property is a crime. REEEEEEEE!

>is this good or bad?

I don't know, you like paying more taxes?

John McCain will show up with his tumor brain protruding again to fuck with this I guarantee it.

Head up little buddy, 7 more years not 3!

it's politically smart because it exposes blue state dems as hypocrites. other than that, it's meh. i live in MD, so most likely i will end up paying more

Markets are through the roof

i'd like you to pay more tax, personally i dont

Yeah more debt.

instead of paying off my credit cards I'll just pay half and think i have a bunch of extra money!!

i like paying for what i buy, how about you?

Senate still has to pass it

it'll cost the GOP massively in primarily blue states for eliminating the state and local deductions

think for the long term impact the senate will refuse to pass it

would benefit me personally on the cuts to the income tax rate alone and the doubling of the standard deduction

give it to them right in time for the dem primaries so corporations are less likely to oppose and the news of the big corporate fatcat drop is old to the public