How do we stop nationalism? It's completely arbitrary and divisive

How do we stop nationalism? It's completely arbitrary and divisive.

>How can a human being be illegal
>breaks into your house

Eliminate culture and value of property

>beautiful or more beautiful
>fat or skinny
MAN THE HARPOONS

All those subhumans belong united together forever in the ground.

it is not illegal to simply exist. yet in most countries non regulated immigration technically is.
and so happens that a lot of people don't want uncultured savages tearing our coutries apart

No it isn't. Most of the rest of the world is composed of absolute savages.

what is this bullshit

all J E W S must be exterminated

here is the invitation for everyone to move to US and Canada

Actually there are. If you are in a country contrary to their established visa/immigration law, you are an illegal human being. Moreover, you [should] have no rights in said country because you are not a citizen. You are only subject to international laws/rights.

But thanks for playing.

thanks but I love Poland

>(((Weisel)))

They can be illegal by doing illegal things
Sage

Reminder to sage all (((globalist))) faggots

Yeah that always makes anything that Jew says invalid. Fucking atleast be discreet about lying

They're not illegal in principle as a human being. They're somewhere they're not legally allowed to be. That's it. If they go back to where they came from, they suddenly become "legal," thus removing the idea that illegal is a label applied to them as people.

Let me guess, except for Israel?

>humans evolve differently to specific environmental factors
>these unique Human tribes form nations to identify the unique landscape and the unique people tht have adapted to best suit this landscape

>nations are somehow arbitrary and divisive
>nations are stupid

No you are stupid. A nation and nationality is something that should definitely be promoted if you want humans and the environment to work together in conjunction with each other as best as possible. You hippies who love the planet better believe that nations help sustain that environment and breaking them down or intermixing their peoples only leads to the breakdown of their environments.

It’s time to get your facts straight, liberals. Your ideology is inconsistent with your varying needs. Start taking shit seriously.

Then go live your anarchism.
Just don't cry for help when somebody knives your back and steals your wallet.

>in-group preference is backwards and problematic (oh but only for white people of course)
Nice meme (((Wiesel))). How many refugees did Israel take in this year?

The only way a “one world government” and a “one race” could ever work is if the Earth is turned into a barren uniformly concrete wasteland where no corner is different from the others and no environmental factors change wherever you are.

This literally needs the destruction of the planet or a complete terraforming to happen so of course it’s a pipe dream.

But shitskins should be illegal. Their mere existence should be illegal.

1 post by this ID
ancient copy pasta

You faggots would eat maggots if they were bait.
Sagegoesinallfields

>How do we stop people from having sovereignty and self-determination? It's arbitrary and divisive. We need an unaccountable world-government controlled by the financial elite.

You would first need to get those people to understand their own greed. People who arent interested in this. People who wont even allow you to disturb them.

How do we stop Judasim? Its completely nepotistic and divisive amongst host nations,

I've never heard of this Elie Wiesel guy, but I have a feeling he's a neutral observer with no personal agenda. We should do what he says.

Even then it might still not work out.
Just as you can classify any kind of animals, you will always be able to subclass humans into their respective race (Kraut.: "Systematik der Biologie", wth that's in english.), depending on their characteristics, maybe even culture.

Anyway, I think it would only take every human alive to not give a damn f* about race and to teach our youngsters just right - Discipline, not tolerance.
I suppose it would take about 2-4 generations considering a combined effort of all humans worldwide, but why take the effort if you can sustain a common "enemy". We aren't pacifists.

>How do we stop nationalism?
> It's completely arbitrary
no
>and divisive.

well, yes but that is the idea. with the right nationalist system nobody would need to leave their isolated community.

sage this sjw

Why do you complain if I break into your house? Walls are completely arbitrary and divisive.

Let's invade the Congo republic, rich lands, not much resistance and shit tons of ressources. Bonus: it's not illegal because no human can be illegal.

>literally calls himself a weasel

>sage this sjw
you should type more carefully. you typed the 'e' as an 's' and misplaced it.

>Africa
>rich
Lmao

Humans are divisive, even if you manage to make everybody the same race, religion, culture, country we would found ways to separate ourselves from others in smaller groups if those groups grow New cultures will arise from them and a new thinking thus conflict its born against the others. You will never destroy differences or conflict so fuck off of my country pinkos

>Only brown people in the image

Snakey kikes are saying brown people arent illegal in white countries but white people can be illegal

They are right. Mexicans and Niggers and Mudslimes and dune coons arent human.

>be SJW
> “no human is illegal”
> “I’m gonna leave the US if that racist Trump is elected”
> Trump elected
> go onto Canada immigration website
> crash Canada Immigration website with other SJWs who have the same idea
> log back onto site when less traffic, look up qualifications for emigrating
> “holy shit! I can’t do this!”
> too white to move to Canada
> too poor to invest in & move to Canada
> Canada doesn’t want you BA/BS/Masters/doctorate in your Bs degree
> no job skills to offer to Canadian economy
> not going to fuck Canadian, you’re Roastie who likes BBC
> doesn’t even consider doing as you encourage others to do, and illegal enter Canada and start demanding everything being handed to you
> don’t even consider illegally migrating to Mexico at all