BODY CAMERAS ARE RACIST

"We need body cameras because RACIST COPS!"
"Wait, you mean the videos corroborate the police reports? TAKE THEM BACK! TAKE THEM ALL BACK!!"

I don't know how anyone can take the left seriously anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gUNgU
newsweek.com/police-body-camera-incident-report-memory-civil-rights-minority-711584
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shieeeeet quit exposing our criminality and lying, you racists! How are we supposed to succeed if you keep taking away our leverage for success? Shieeeeettt wypeepo be keepin niggas down

without an archive link i can not take you seriously

This world is hilarious.

Isn’t that the original purpose? Catch the darkies on film.

so basically the one device they rallied for to protect them from wrongful deaths is now being considered racist for assuring a higher % of conviction rate lol o lordy what a time to be alive

We all know it doesn't matter if they get what they want they will always whine for more.

>no fucking link

gif related

you feel like posting a link or do you want us to extrapolate what the article says just from the headline?

I can pretty much guarantee you these types of articles don't come from nigger advocacy groups but from kike defense lawyer organizations. With body camera footage they can't spin a yarn about their criminal nigger client.

So the body cameras just add another layer of credibility that niggers and spics are more than just criminally inclined.

U.S. just needs a engage-on-sight law at this point for these jerkoffs.

This sounds just like when Shep Smith BTFO'd the Uranium One deal and republifags screaming, "MY NARRATIVE"

>Josh (((Saul)))

you're not wrong

Here I did it for u faggot

archive.is/gUNgU

Link: newsweek.com/police-body-camera-incident-report-memory-civil-rights-minority-711584

>haha, the cameras are going to expose so much racism, finally people will realize that blacks aren't criminals at all
>REEEEE STOP EDITING THE FOOTAGE TO MAKE BLACKS LOOK LIKE CRIMINALS

Okay, so what they're actually saying is the problem isn't with body cameras, but with officers reviewing body camera footage before writing up their incident reports. That isn't at all what the headline suggests.

Danke

THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

This.

They're "the officers shouldn't review the footage" nonsense is just deflection and we all fucking know it.

gracias

"Because an officer’s memory of an event may be altered by watching body camera footage, doing so will likely alter what officers write in their reports."

Imagine being so bluepilled objective truth is a lie in your brain.

Read the article and it's some civil rights lawyer saying police having access to the footage they record "alters their memory of events" and because of that threatens minorities when police fill out their paperwork. It's coded language that means they're pissed they can't get clients off on technicalities because police can review footage to make sure their paperwork and testimonies all line up.

That's actually a legitimate and reasonable concern, the headline is clickbait.

the mental gymnastics levels are off the charts

Public defenders are now sick of losing within 5min of video being shown.

The legal system was built more on loopholes and technicalities that would get these people off but, now those doors are being shut and people are flipping.

of course the retarded alt right dont get this

body cameras are being abused to increase surveillance and invade the privacy of already over scrutinized poc and minority communities

See
You silly wanker

I thought diversity was our strength.

I should add that linking this to minorities is stupid though. This could affect anyone regardless of race/etc.

Dont give an excuse for cops to visit you in the first place. Problem solved.

>body cameras are being abused
Then why did niggers demand them be used?

Here is the video unedited which is better than memory.

Black people: reeeeeeee

It doesn't seem legitimate at all.

>but with officers reviewing body camera footage before writing up their incident reports.

So what? The camera tells the truth, don't see a problem with them getting their story straight before putting it down on paper, cause what the offer does, matters less than what the perp does. In your imagination, what difference would it make? Come back when there's accusations of tampering with the videos, then you have a story on your hands.

Then why is it a black people problem and not all people problem. Also it's legal for anyone to film people on public property since forever, the police will catch on with the times and they have the right to do so.

Too bad the joke only lasts for so long before it gets overdue, and then depressing.

The objective is to determine whether or not the officer legitimately felt his safety was at risk in the moment.
If you allow the officer to review the footage before making a report he could catch inconsistencies in his own story and alter it to favor him.

The number of cases where this would matter is probably pretty low, but it's a legitimate concern.
Like I said though, linking it to minorities is stupid. A cop would be just as likely to use such a system to his benefit against a white person or any other race.

>body cameras are being abused to increase surveillance and invade the privacy

Privacy of what, privacy of whom? They fucking BODY CAMERAS, meaning that where the officer goes, they go. These cameras aren't recording you without your notice, the policemen aren't invisible and hiding. It's okay to film an officer but it isn't okay for an officer to film you?

nope, if a police officer watches bodycam footage before writing a a statement explaining why they unholstered or discharged their firearm and notices small details they otherwise would not have remembered because of the nature of a dramatic fast changing situation, it does not retroactively change anything.

I can see the benefit in having police officers write a statement before reviewing body cam footage and again afterwards in serious cases, but not if the initial statement can by used to attack the officer over inconsistencies or omissions.

> if the departments fail to set rules that govern when officers review footage from their cameras, according to a new report.
So their concern is that police officers will watch the footage and adjust their testimony of the events according to it.

Basically the article says
>Using a recording of real life somehow distorts evidence
>Posts a video of some nigger not listening to the police

Not what the article says

You're not replying to what the Canadian said were you?

The headline is clickbait but having real footage of a crime being able to distort a report is not a concern and is fucking stupid

NIGGA YOU GOTTA FILM IT TO PROVE DAT SHIT
NAW NIGGA YOU CAN'T USE DAT FOOTUGE TO CONVICT MY BLACK ASS NAH

I assume the point of writing an incident report is so that the officer can state exactly what they were feeling and observing in that moment. Reviewing the footage before writing their incident report may result in the alteration of their memory of the event at the time that it actually transpired.

Yup kike lawyers want to be paid for hours of retarded lying nigger witness testimony, they don't want ANY tech in the court room.
Well too bad Chaim the body cameras are being used lol, careful what you jew for.

This 100% and it's fucking glorious, the case is over before these kike lawyers even have a chance to kvetch

Sup Forums was right again.

It's a clickbait headline but for once they actually have a point. An officer watching the footage before anyone else has a chance to review it can alter his report freely to match actual events instead of him being judged on his actions at the moment.

These liberals just don't get it. Why is a police officer near you in the first place? Why do they have their gun drawn? What are you doing that's causing this to occur? Never in my 30years of life have I or any of my friends or family had an officer come into our homes. It's just monkeys chimping out that body cameras only strengthen and protect cops, rather aid black people who were the ones crying the most of their implementation.

his actions at the moment are in the video...

Blacks commit more crimes than whites. This is yet another white privilege. Less white people get convicted of crimes and sent to prison. It is unfair to African Americans and other POC to expose them and exploit them on audio/video equipment used by police. It only hinders their communities and incriminates POC even further. It is unfair and quite bigoted to expose blacks for breaking The law and having more proof stacked against them in a court of law. This is not the type of image of African Americans, Hispanics, Arabs need. Especially not in this country at this time. It's 2017, we better start treating everyone equally and stop exposing blacks as criminals and putting them in a bad light. So what if they commit a slightly higher portion of crime? Are whites never guilty of anything? Furthermore, this only reinforces the idea that POC are more prone to criminal activity. This is a vicious cycle that creates more racism and racial bias. I'm disgusted with mY fellow man.

You are exactly right, from the article, please mr cop can you just make your incorrect statements like you did before so you can be trapped and we can get these scum off:

"The Leadership Conference report advises that police departments institute a “clean reporting” policy, under which officers write an initial incident report before reviewing any footage. Only afterward would they watch the footage and write a second, supplementary report."

Surveillance? The camera goes wherever the cop goes. If the officer is allowed to be somewhere, I see no reason why he should not be allowed perfect memory of where he was and what was going on at the time.

>black and brown people
like poos and SE asians are part of the problem....

>If you allow the officer to review the footage before making a report he could catch inconsistencies in his own story and alter it to favor him.
The same could be said about his memory. At least a video footage is an objective basis.

Yes, he defense lawyers are banking on an inconsistency between the footage and the officers report that they can dig into to get their client off. Their argument defies logic. With body cams no one should care much about the officers memory since the footage serves as a better vehicle to understand the situation.

Yeah!

Black people are dangerous! I think they need to be kept away from majority of Americans, except white Liberals

>An officer watching the footage before anyone else has a chance to review it can alter his report freely to match actual events instead of him being judged on his actions at the moment.

Are you saying that the story he tells is more important than what we see?

If the camera records the whole thing, why would it be bad for the cop to tell a story that accurately represents what happens?

Slide thread
New lv dump
Isis did it and got away

it's like when cops were able to carry clubs and beat the shit out of people, instead of shooting them. now they aren't allowed to use clubs so they just shoot you for things that used to result in a beating. progress is always regression.

>a chance to review it can alter his report freely to match actual events instead of him being judged on his actions at the moment.

No, he doesn't. What he says and does is captured in the camera. He can't say he was being assaulted by a wild nog and feared for his life, as him and 5 other cops beat the handcuffed nog to death. What it does change is very little and better aligns time frames of events, such as "person talked loudly then starting punching the wall" to "Person punched a wall then talked loudly". More protection for the cops and I'm all for it.

Fuck niggers. It's survival of the fittest, we only want the best black people, the chimps go into the grinder.

stop stealing, murdering, and raping and it wouldn't be necessary
faggot ass nigger

So, they're worried that the police will tell the truth in court?

This isn't a slide thread you fucking twat.

>we need body cameras
>we need to get rid of body cameras
why get rid of a consequence and not the problem itself

That fucking Orwellian language. 'intensify the disproportionate surveillance of communities of color'. This is what they manage to wring out of 'video of black men committing crimes in the direct presence of police'.

Now they're decriminalizing actual crimes

Why even bother with the testimony its on tape. Its only idiots coming to the realization that the cops are not the only thing being recorded.

I don’t quite understand. Wouldn’t this only be an issue when the objective body camera evidence reveals that the officer was in even more danger than he previously perceived?

No no my friend, they're worried the police will recount the events that transpired with 100% accuracy, sealing any loop holes and inconsistencies that could be used to defend nogs. Before it was the cop's word vs the perp's word. Now it's the cop's word plus the camera evidance against the perp. They have to defend themselves twice as hard.

LOL pol predicted this years ago.
now we have proof their criminality.

Is this a spam bot?

The point of the camera is people want to make the cop a liar no matter what he says. Stop giving testimony at all just put the tape up.

>police are RACIST, REEEE
>make body cameras mandatory to suppress racist malpractice
>camera exposes niggers being niggers
>bodycameras are RACIST, REEE

>archive.is/gUNgU
literally reality is a lie.

Why only of black and brown people? Holy kek

Now I want to see more body camera tapes. I'm going to /gif/ to see what they have. /wsg/ only has lame stuff. Wish me luck that I don't catch the homo from all that gay shit they have in /gif/

>cops write the report the best they can from memory
>"Ah, but here's a tiny detail you got wrong, the cameras prove it! You're free to go mr.Jamal!"
This is literally what they're after.

Josh (((Saul)))

That sounds like that could only hurt the cop. If the video does anything in the cop's favor, in a way that they can "alter" their memory of the event, that would mean something occurred on the video that would justify the cop's actions.

If it went against the cop, they'd have to speak against what was seen, which is much more likely to cause them to receive punishment for being undisciplined or using excessive force.

>WE NEED BODY CAMS
>STOP USING BODY CAMS

no

Yep.

body cams footage should be made available publicly, imagine all the lolz

Exactly.

Did they explain how body cams threaten those rights?
Seriously I want to see a thorough explanation.

>“Unrestricted footage review places civil rights at risk and undermines the goals of transparency and accountability,” said Vanita Gupta, former head of the Department of Justice’s Civil Rights Division and current head of the Leadership Conference, in the report’s introduction.
Keep up with this story and more by subscribing now
Because an officer’s memory of an event may be altered by watching body camera footage, doing so will likely alter what officers write in their reports. That, in turn, can make it more difficult for investigators or courts to assess whether the officer’s actions were reasonable based on what he or she perceived at the time of the incident, states the report, “The Illusion of Accuracy: How Body-Worn Camera Footage Can Distort Evidence.”

it threatens their ability to defend niggers.

>“Unrestricted footage review places civil rights at risk and undermines the goals of transparency and accountability,” said Vanita Gupta, former head of the Department of Justice’s Civil Rights Division and current head of the Leadership Conference, in the report’s introduction.Keep up with this story and more by subscribing nowBecause an officer’s memory of an event may be altered by watching body camera footage, doing so will likely alter what officers write in their reports. That, in turn, can make it more difficult for investigators or courts to assess whether the officer’s actions were reasonable based on what he or she perceived at the time of the incident, states the report, “The Illusion of Accuracy: How Body-Worn Camera Footage Can Distort Evidence.”

“Unrestricted footage review places civil rights at risk and undermines the goals of transparency and accountability,"

this statement is nonsense

NO MORE BODY CAMS OUT IN THE FIELD

It's completely retarded. Everybody knows that eye witnesses always get the story wrong. Human memory of events is very unreliable.

Watching the video helps the officer sort out false memories from true ones.

evidence is racist

The cameras record statements made by the suspects before they have been read their Miranda rights. That's my guess as to what this is about.

>body worn cameras filming from as close to the "enemy" of these people possible
>picks up fisheye high-quality video and good audio
>the most objective possible measure that can be implemented
>RAYCISS

Before Body Cams
>I dindu nuffin!
>He did du sumfin
>What he du?
>He du A then B and then C, leading to a tazin'
>FORENSICS SAYS IT WAS C A THEN B WE GOTS A GHETTO LOTTO WINNER HERES 6 MIL IN TAXPAYER MONEY
Add Body Cams
>I dindu nuffin
>He did du sumfin
>What he du?
>Heres the video
>WURLSTARRRRRR MAH NIGGA WURLSTAAAAAAR
>Yep, thats sumfin alright. 120 years prison, no parole

The issue is not that police are changing evidence, its that police are now gaining access to hard evidence of exactly what happened. Its becoming incredibly hard to lie about what happened and get off on the technicalities of what shade of red was the car shooting at them or if the drugs were in the left pocket or the right.

>Why even bother with the testimony its on tape.

this x1000

video/audio recording of any event is a superior primary resource compared to *anybody's memory*.

while police statements still have some value they should be re-considered as primary sources when direct video/audio recordings are available.

if these "minorities"all truly din du nuffin and the police always lie shouldn't they be pushing for the completely disregard of incident reports in favor of just using the recordings? :^)

demanding police not be allowed to review the recorded footage beforehand does not change what happened or what was recorded.

If anything, police should be *required* to review any recordings of a serious incident before issuing their report.

they literally say, if there is video evidence it could influence the cops memory so he reminds the incident falsely because looking at the video evidence influenced him and confused his memory.
Even though it's proven that memory is often wrong especially in a high adrenalin situation. They are really crazy

There's a great youtube channel called police activity where lots of these videos show up.

We made them believe it was to prevent cops from abusing their power. But it really was to gather more evidence for the prosecution of darkies.