Donald Trump's impeachment has officially begun

Other urls found in this thread:

investors.com/politics/editorials/democrats-want-to-impeach-a-republican-president-what-else-is-new/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

VERY FAKE NEWS

Why do Democrats want President Pence so badly

"Pink News" - LOL

Get fucked liberals

Because he's a neocon

I wonder why

>Pink News
Literally Who?

He is done

>*increasingly nervous man's nervousness increases*

Sage

Rubio knows.

IF Trump is impeached, would that put Pence in charge?

Drumfdanoff?

We really need to start institutionalizing liberals.

They have spent the last year making it abundantly clear that they cannot function in reality.

I N C R E A S I N G L Y

The thing is Democrats couldn’t help themselves and blew their load too early. Going for impeachment with nothing will make it nearly impossible to try again.

They want president pence, time to make America straight again, #MASA

Ah yes, I do support the true patriots

(((Cohen)))
and
(((Sherman)))

in their cause to defeat Drumpf.

How fucking new are you to not know that Pence is an establishment neocon who does not have the independent clout or charisma to stave off attacks from the swamp. Trump is our only chance.

investors.com/politics/editorials/democrats-want-to-impeach-a-republican-president-what-else-is-new/

>For 36 years, Democrats have routinely called for impeaching Republican presidents at the drop of a hat.

>Here is a sampling:

>On May 1, 1981, thousands of protesters marched in Washington to denounce President Reagan's economic and social policies. The event was billed as ''Days of Resistance to Roll Back Reaganism." (Sound familiar?) At the event, at least two speakers called for impeaching Reagan.

'>'Our purpose is to turn this country around,'' one said. ''Getting rid of Reagan is the first step.''

>In early 1983, Rep. John Conyers, D-Mich., said Reagan should be impeached "for incompetence." Later that year, he called for impeaching Reagan over his military action in Grenada.

>Jesse Jackson wanted Reagan impeached in 1984 for mining Nicaragua's harbors. Texas Rep. Henry Gonzalez and six other Democrats introduced a resolution to impeach Reagan in 1987 over the Iran-Contra affair.

>Gonzalez pushed to have President George H.W. Bush impeached in 1991 because of the Gulf War.

>Reps. Dennis Kucinich and Robert Wexler introduced 35 articles of impeachment against President George W. Bush in 2004 that centered on the Iraq War, Hurricane Katrina, global warming and the 2004 elections.

>Conyers filed a resolution in 2005 calling for Bush's impeachment, and was still publicly advocating it by 2007. And Kucinich kept pushing for impeachment into Bush's last months in office.

Sauce for your claims?

>*takes sip of water*
DRUMPFMPFPMFKINFMP

Shhhhhh we need pence to make trump look good by comparison

Open your eyes slave, no way Trump would make it thru Swamptown without having a swamp creature at his side.

not an argument

...so no sauce for your claims. Got it.

Yeah lurk more on this board you fucking leave and go back to T_D faggot.

So edgy, bro.

This actually comforts me, I guess libs never really change huh?

You an old fag?

So new you weren't even here for the election cycle. This board is ruined.

Hahaha how can dumplings still support this guy? XD

Yep you got me I'm being edgy because you don't understand how our political system works, and obviously have been here from /r/the_donald for less than a year.

TWO SIPS????????

Did Olbermann get fired from GQ already and working for fag news?

shitty bait

the chad chug

What's he being impeached for, exactly?

>Impeaching the greatest president in the last 100 years.
Oh I get it, the left wants America to fail.

He's getting impeached because the left wants him to get impeached, they're essentially scraping the bottom of the barrel in terms of things to get mad at.

>Benjamin Butterworth
that can't be his real name is it? So Trumps impeachment was heard first on Pink New by reporter Benjamin Butterworth

Thas rite grab 'em by the pink

If Trump gets impeached, Mike Pence becomes president. Let that sink in.

>the virgin sip
>the chad chug

No. One thing libtards keep forgetting is that impeachment doesn't necessarily mean removal from office. Bill Clinton was impeached.

Submitted by 4 dems, big fucking nothing burger
no republican in the senate is going to vote for this

they know what happens if they impeach him, right?