Thoughts on this anime?

Thoughts on this anime?

Has some plot holes

Not a single one.

Better than Koe no Katachi from Kyoto "We are new Ghibli" Animation

Blu-ray when?

sky crawlers was bretty gud

How did they never realize they were 3 years apart hmmmm?

Haven't seen it yet I'll get back to you on Friday

It was okay/10.

It was pretty good. Also Mitsuha a cutie.

Gotta wait for them subs

Haven't seen it yet as it comes out in theaters here the 12/28.
I'll tell you afterwards.

Mitsuha is an old hag past her expiration date.

Does it have subs yet? I want to see what the hype is about.

>We are new Ghibli
:^)

20 billion yen yet?

its good

Soon.

I'm waiting for a blu-ray rip to watch it. I don't have high expectations tough since it's a Makoto Shinkai movie.

It's 100x better than Koe no Katashit

Same here.

Even if I don't consider myself a fan of Shinkai, watching his films from shitty camrips with awful resolution is pretty fucking stupid. Attention to detail frames made into desktop wallpapers is what he's known for.

Kizu II BD is coming out on December 21st while the movie was released in theaters on August 19th. Given that Kimi no Na Wa was released one week later in the theaters than Kizu II, its probably safe to assume that the BD will be released at some point in January, maybe early February.

the visuals are great as always
the story is superficial as always
average as always

I feel like Shinkai is trying to pander to the otaku audience with the whole body-swapping plot.

Still a good movie though.

I'd drink Mitsuha's spit sake.

It's best Anime of Decade.

Story is kind of forgettable but the music and visuals are wonderful.

I have a special place in my heart for sweet romance movies, and it was pretty good. Great visuals, good story line, and great music.

It's awesome, I wish it was released in the US already so that more anons can talk about it.

The comet event that wipe out the town, the guy in the ramen shop mentions it

Can't they just see the date from any newspaper or TV news? I didn't let it bother me while I was watching the film, but it's quite a plot hole.

where should i download it ? i only found it with only 480 or DVD

Fuck idk the guy doesn't have a calendar.

Think it was at the BFI screening that Shinkai talked about how one of the theme of the movie was about dreams, and how people only have vague impressions of them after waking up, and quickly forget them anyway.

It's a sort of excuse for the memory loss and plot holes about not noticing the details when they were swapped, plus helps to explain some of the things granny said. Didn't think he got the message through very well though.

I got lost in this part

Mitsuha goes to the festival with her hair cut, her friends notice then the comet hits

Taki finds a way to go back, s/he goes to school and her friends notice she cut her hair,

Was that another timeline or what?

Yeah, kinda. Kinda cos the new timeline's Mitsuha actually know she already died once .

That kinda makes sense, but while in the dream they do seem to have normal alertness and awareness of what's going on, so you'd think that they'd shit their pants the moment they see the date. I still enjoyed the movie though.

They never fugged, 0/10

It was great