Are black people hopeless or do things like project housing and child support make their communities worse than it...

are black people hopeless or do things like project housing and child support make their communities worse than it should be

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita
twitter.com/AnonBabble

American blacks would eventually be fine if they'd cast off their retarded, dysfunctional relationship with the political left -- especially "race profiteers" like Al Sharpton, Tariq Nasheed, etc.

blacks went left cause of the New Deal Act and stayed there since. What can the right offer to get them back

Black people prefer to be cooped up like livestock

Actual equality and friendship in America

Nigs can't even get along with other nigs.
So I go with hopeless.

Blacks did not evolve long-term planning. They evolved in a region where physical strength is necessary, and food is aplenty. Europeans and asians had to evolve long term planning instead of strength in order to farm and be able to eat in less hospitable environments.

A result of this is blacks being unable to operate effectively in a white civilization. The blacks you see in America are about 25% white, o they can slightly manage better. My econ growth professor had a friend teach in Africa. One day a lightning bolt hit the school and it burned down, and then the native blacks blamed her, calling her a witch. Anyone who has had to extensively deal with your average American black or African knows they are like large children, unable to do abstract thinking or long-term planning.
I don't have the pasta of the attorney describing what it was dealing with only black clients, but I'm sure you've all seen it already.

It's not that they're necessarily dumb, it's more like their IQ gets stuck at childs IQ. I mean, is it necessary to do long term planning in a jungle? You have food, the cold isn't a problem. Just make sure a lion doesn't rip your face off.
Varg describes this too, Europeans aren't built like Africans to run a lot.

I'm not necessarily advocating for black allegiance to the right, either.

That community needs to clean up their own mess, and they should probably start with the utter failure of the black nuclear family. That or wage actual race war -- anything's better than sulking for another century.

t. fairly indifferent white guy

They turn welfare, a crutch to help get you to a better place, into life into a life long wheelchair. Its more than that. Arabs do ebt fraud at their stores all the time, if your white they wont do it fo lr feer tour a cop if your black you can buy single cigs, a pack of cigs with ebt, alcohol etc. they scan higher price stuff with the ebt card. The jews put out music that keeps them retarded. They put eachother down, humiliate eachother when ever they get the chance, try so hard not to be white they think being a street criminal is being black. Face tats. It goes on. Their is alot of good blacks that got out though to. Their is some good movements such as buy back the block movement but only so little are involved. Brand worship is also killing them. If they abandoned rap and made it not cool anymore and made a new genre like when they made disco they would not be doing as bad. No matter how much you help with goverment handouts, free school programs, affirmative action they are the bottom of the barrel. Its sad. I hope they can one day liberate themselvs from jewish manipulation and democratic bullshit. They need to allie with whites and stop doing niter shit. Because from the current state, their future is going to get worse.

They were slowly improving until we sold our manufacturing jobs to the Asians and the Democrats started giving them money to not work

For the most part they're fucked. We've had two or three generations of blacks who live off the dole and there's just no drive to improve their lots left in them. The only real "solution" left is to take away their children at birth and foster them with whites and Asians

It is sad. Everytime they tried to do good for themselves white working class with envy destroyed them.

Hopeless.

They never were american citizens. USA is not their place. People should just solve the problem instead of virtue signaling about those unable to evolve.

Their current culture and the political climate makes them hopeless. Best case scenario we have CRISPR edit their genes and raise IQ. However, that still might not solve all their problems

>worse than it should be

The left purposely bred a culture of dependency into the blacks. It destroyed, probably forever, whatever little progress they made in functioning like normal human beings.

Second best case scenario, their ghetto culture is cured but their IQ limits them to working class jobs, which they are of a worse value than whites or mestizos due to lower IQ

I think if they were sent to africa or segregated in a far land from whites after the first generation or even sooner they wouldn't even remember they once lived in USA. Their low IQ make them only focuse on present thoughts and feelings. If they remember something of the past it will be just an instinctive feeling of an once action x response reaction.

That's why is ridiculous to keep the negro problem. Whenever they will be it will make no difference in their lifes. Just like a catle living in a farm, and then being moved to another farm. Besides they will build the same exactly shitholes.

On the other hand, the negro problem means a lot for whites who have to deal with it because it destroys their cities and whites have especific needs such as low populated, clean and beautiful places. Besides, high IQ will remember all bad memories caused by multiculturalism that can create trauma and high stress.

That's why is a total waist to keep the negro problem because of virtue signaling culture.

I doubt any sane or rational person at this point actually believes that they can assimilate and share traditional American values. I think we are seeing the holdouts (i.e. boomers) still towing the line simply because of the sunk cost fallacy. But give it ten years or so and I believe both sides will agree that segregation is the only rational answer.

African-Americans =/ all black people.

Fucking stop it -- many African nations have more prosperous economies. AA's are obviously subhuman though.

Which ones again?

Botswana, Equatorial Guinea,and Gabon, have a higher GDP per capita than many Eastern European nations.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita

The following African nations:

Senegal
Ghana
Gabon
Namibia
Botswana
Kenya
Ethiopia
Rwanda
Sudan

All SSA (Sub-Saharan African nation) developing quite nicely.

that's a pretty nice looking project

You wanna see what happens if Blacks don't get stuff for free from white people? Go to Burundi or some shit. They of course also gets hundreds of millions every year from whites but it's not the trillion dollar charity that goes on in the west.

90% of Equatorial Guinea lives on less than $1 a day. Their royal family is ultra rich because of oil tho so their GDP becomes pretty high. It's still a fucking shit hole.

Yes, actually. I'd like all the cards to be on the table so we can get it over with. Ditto with the Native Americans.

Festering wound is worst wound.

>implying niggers understand politics

A more telling statistic is the Human Development index. The first major African Country is Algeria ranking 83rd currently.

Curiously it is in front of China, which only shows how much farther China has to develop to catch up to other superpowers.