Daily Reminder

If you are not fighting for this to become a reality you are not white and do not want the white race to survive.

We wuz White

United with hungary? Never again.

Fuck off cunt

Fuck off kike. Muh Republic shall be independent i can date my white genes back to 1345 you silly imigrant living in so called New world. Joining such idiotic union is even worse than our joining marxist EU.

Stop clinging on to random clay given to you by the kikes gypsies. All you managed to do with it was run it to the ground and genocide the Transylvanian Saxons. Stop your irrelevant chimping and let Central European white ethnostate happen.

I am from transylvania cuck and i can tell you my ancestors were not wrong when they revolted against austria-hungary to join the Old Kingdom. The true subhumans were the hungarian colonists who were brought in. The saș minority was mostly deported to germany, not genocided, during the communist period, which we damned well tried to fight against

>360 sunny days in a year
>get shit on because people have a tan

We should get the Baltics too and kick out Austria.

I'd love that.

>Hungary
>White

kek

>france
>white

o i am laffin

Just a leaf could have such stupid idea. White isn't ethnicity, mixing these independent nations is no different than race mixing.

Yes! Except replace Austria with East germany, Prussia 2.0

one can only hope. I hate western europe

Wouldn't the language barrier be a bit of a problem?

are you even paying attention to politics you stupid mountain kike? Or too busy snorting meth?
With the way things are going, there wont be a white country in Europe left. Hungary and Poland are the only countries on earth that want to preserve their ethnic homogeneity. They don't want to mix with you, they just want your alliance in order to preserve European identity in at least Central Europe, if nowhere else.
It's going to happen brother

we the captain now

You are the captains of your own destinies :) how I envy you

It's just a diaspora meme
I still love you pepiks

we'll get brushed off to the cuckshed too I think. Hope not, though

With technology that problem is severly mitigaed, see the ((( European Parliament ))).
Also English is the lingua Franca of the world anyway.

>english = lingua franca
how ironic is that

Shit b8 m8 0/8

Transylvania = Romanian land. Deal with it faggot.

oh boy here we go

leaf go home

Wtf, I'm Black now.

Reminder that Romanians can only post here since they steal someone else his connection. Everyone knows Gypsies are too poor to affort anything, they likely would see their country improve by mudslimes since they actually got money albeit given by the west.

Our internet is better than yours by far,why are Hungarians so bitter,frustrated and show their inferiority complex everywhere?Wow you were friends with austrians and germans,wow you are aryan yourself master race Jesus was a hungarian warrior praise Turan Pulitzer Jewish *hungarians* nobel winners wow hungary stronk romani gyppo lol back to india

I would volunteer in the foreign ranks in a heartbeat.

Fuck off Austria. No space for any g*rmans here.

H-hey bulgarbro
If you are here then please respond to me with your upload

danke schon

Fucking mods archived the previous thread before you could post

Fuck off, Janka!

Learn flags, gypo.

Sup Forums pls meme intermarium into existence

Transilvania is our clay,last time hungary tried to take it our armies put a flag in budapesta.

only ones who genocided were the hungarians after our armies went west to fight the fucking russians in ww2,same shit in ww1 when they came in Transilvania and indiscriminately killed people of romanian decent.And the gypsies are indians u fucking faggot,go suck mohammeds cock back in quebequistan

but it is existent, just not ready
cygan pls

im sorry that your grandmother was raped by a russian

t. satan

That kinda happened to us too, so not a valid insult.

vrei sa iti arat poze cu liniile frontului sa vezi pe unde au fost diviziile rusesti?

Will Trump sell us nuclear bombs?
We need them for self defense against Germany.

>implying you do not have few hidden

dont forget bavaria faggot

thís fag again

he is just a hungarian autist, not a leaf