Pariya a cute

A CUTE

Indeed

>turkish soap opera - the manga

>implying it's something bad

>grandmother from the balkans - the post

>uneducated savage who can't appreciate pure love - the post

POST IT!

I find Azel way more attractive than any of the girls in this series. I hope he gets a bride story.

i want azel to ram my boygina and i wouldnt mind

We understand, user.

>Turkish
You DENSE mother fucker!

PARIYA A BEST

Also, holy fuck, this chapter was pure, I love the warm feeling this manga can give you.

Yeah, when the girls just explained how they found Pariya to be difficult to talk at first, and then discovered how she really is, it makes you realize how social interactions are both extremely complex and yet very simple at the same time

Well, let's get real - it is kinda romanticized here, since Pariya was always sperging out everywhere we've seen her. In real life throwing so much spaghetti wouldn't really make people start liking her after just a few hours of sewing, where she spergs out more whenever asked about anything.

Still, this is a fucking cute character and her arc, next to Yotsuba as a whole, is my go-to comfy lecture.

>In real life throwing so much spaghetti wouldn't really make people start liking her after just a few hours of sewing

Sometimes you're really surprised. Of course those people need to be nice, if there is a cunt in the group you're fucked

>Central Asian
>Not Turkic tribes

Dumb dumb.

Have you tried Shirayuki-hime? It's pretty good at that too.

Shirayuki-hime has become little alchemist adventures now.

>tfw smith won't go back for woman
>tfw smith probably won't have any romance at all

He's going back. Last chapter with him was him and Ali getting robbed by bandits and seeing all their provisions run away

>Turks
>Turkic
We only have like 5 - 20% Turkic genes left depending on the individual.

Is it a bad thing?

>tfw no qt Central Asian gf

So when are they going to be slaughtered by the Russians?

He will marry into that tribe to get access to their well. Screencap this

Unless they get drafted into the army of one of the khanates, they aren't. And the Basmachi uprising is some 50 years away.

Just give me diabetes, senpai.

What kind of man deserves Camorra?

What do you mean?

Well, dump it then.