POLAND WILL SAVE EUROPE AGAIN

Look at these proud Aryan European males. They will save Europe from the Muslim invasion. Look at their Nordic facial structures. Poland will literally be the new Germany after the original one disappears.

We will repopulate western Europe with the finest Polish genes, just like all the Polish doctors and engineers in western europe are already doing.

We shall save Europe again just like we did in the battle of Vienna 7374443 years ago when the POLISH WINGED HUSSARS :)))) single-handedly destroyed an Ottoman army of 10000000 men who were going to take over the whole world.

I truly love this great country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N7Nv3zVHG4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=GixDXD44_yA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Polish philosophers

The average IQ in this great country has to be AT LEAST 120!

youtu.be/N7Nv3zVHG4Q

They look like bobble head down syndrome faggots. Shame really.
How can your women be so beautiful and the men look like Mr potato

stop reposting the same thread over and over again

They really aren't that great. It's just a meme made up by inbred Angloids because we're their largest minority and British women are literal pigs. Polish women are definitely the worst of the Slavs and Slavs in general are overrated.

>Pic related is what every Polish woman after 30 looks like

Most likely high testosterone. Nordics look and act feminine compared and they are low test

Polack on holidays btw.

so much bydlo in this country but if not for them we would be sucking ahmeds cocks like rest.

Repeated bait is like pierogi without skwarki

America won't allow that
Remember when the Serbs removed kebab ? That's right old mate bill bombed the shit out of them for months
America can't lose their precious Islamic investment it's doing too good of a job destabilising Israels enemies

They are my brothers and I will fight to the death with them.

Kocham was szczerze!

Stop making this thread every day inbred

Stop posting your retarded slide thread faggot.

It's literally the opposite.

Nordic men and women tend to have more masculine features

Northern European women have a reputation around the world for looking like men

Slavs, both men and women, have more feminine features

So do yall kick the libs out? All the poles I met in chiraq are fucking sad and weak beta males

Having blond hair automatically makes you look like a girl.

No why? I have blonde hair but body like a bear and look totally not like girl

damn thats sad

Send pic Tomek.
Do you live in trójmiasto?

Poland is a nation of janitors

Hell yeah we do. No one will tell you this, because we need to look like we're retarded like other countries, but we forcibly displace idiots and freeloaders like the ones you met.

>xXx
nice id

Poland is as retarded as any overly religious goat fucker group

>Northern European women have a reputation around the world for looking like men

This is true. Many look masculine and unattractive. I know some guys who like those manjaws but its repulsive.

The nordic men on the other hand are were feminine looking. They tend to not stand up to themselves and act like women. They are very good at trashtalking like their female counterparts. Its typical nordic inbred bitch traits.

Scandinavia is a very disturbing region nevertheless.

Seriously though, even looks ugly these days.
youtube.com/watch?v=GixDXD44_yA

everyone not even.

The women at the beginning looked better than 85 % of nordic women. The men are most likely pillars stronger than the so called nordic meme vikangz.

Bump

At least they're not niggs like you

Well, Slawek I have a nice quote from Hitler right from 1944 for you. He actually admired your ancestors courage for fighting towards independence. Why so much self loathe tho ?

>lol he loved poles even though he genocided them but he totally wanted to integrate them into germany xd

>using table talk
kill yourself

>when the POLISH WINGED HUSSARS :)))) single-handedly destroyed an Ottoman army of 10000000 men who were going to take over the whole world.

That's partially true. Jan Sobieski III saved the Holy League and if Vienna fell Europe would be even more vulnerable. The Turkish Sultans had been vowing to take over Europe for centuries.

WENN ICH DAS SEH

Well its a quote from 1944. The whole ww2 was a war of geoplitics and ideologies. Most of it was pointed towards jews. Poland didnt want to give up their baltic coastline towards preussia in exchange of land towards belarus and ukraine. This was against nazi interest so they chose invade Poland in response. Btw Heinrich Himmler was in Warsaw shortly before the invasion in 1939 with diplomatic intentions. There were no hatred from Germany against poles during the time Pilsudski was a ruler of Poland. Hitler changed his opinions alot during the war.

The Nazis burned Warsaw to the ground and killed millions of civilians. He obviously didn't like Slavs very much. Stop believing quotes made by Slavic stormniggers.

WENN BEI DANZIG DIE POLENFLOTTE IM MEER VERSINKT

WERD ICH ECHT SAUER

>Nazis burned Warsaw to the ground

It was due to the pact Hitler had with Stalin. Poland was to be split evenly between the two countries. Dont forget Hitler backstabbed Stalin afterwards with Operation Barbarossa. This was all about geopolitics and his megalomaniac dream of creating a lebenraum.

Btw Poles hated commies too. Pic related

top kek

Gdańsk in polish hands:
>richest city in the Commonwealth
>biggest city in the Commonwealth
>minority rights protected: scotts, dutch, germans, swedes, french, anglos
>danzig law states that germans are either equal or servants to poles
>architecture is being preserved
Danzig in kraut hands:
>population falls to 75k immidiately after Prussia took it over
>turns into semi detroit
>minority rights not protected, only krauts are allowed to dwell
>classic old town buildings fall into ruin including the biggest brick cathedral in Europe
>later on due to kraut chimp out russians bombard the city into oblivion

WE WUZ CIVILIZED

BBC wins again whitebois, bow to your masters

can someone explain to me, how is it that Slavs start out very tall and skinny, but when they get to around 40, they have shaved heads, fat barrel-like stomachs, their height seems to radically shrink, and they wear t-shirts that are very tight? i'm not the only one to notice this right? it's the same among Poles, Russians, etc

My grand father came to the UK as a polish ww2 vet and fucked my grandma.
Everyone else in my family is Scottish/celt.
Can I come to poland and be accepted?

tym razem to nie ja, ale się dorzucę:

And what the fuck do you expect from us? Poland has always been a medium country, on economic and political peripheries of Europe. The first scientific journal on "polish" soil in the 18. century was in Royal Prussia and it was issued in german

Danzig was controlled by the Germans and our nobles were simply exporting wheat to Amsterdam, they didn't sell sophisticated products. Town law in Poland = german town law + polish modifications, that is Magdeburger Weichbild (Sachsenspiegel + some other laws), which was revoked only in 1791 after Constitution of May 3rd was introduced. Townspeople of Poland were Germans, Jews, Italians, Dutch, until they became polonized

If you read "Promised Land" of Władysław Reymont, the industrialists there are polish, german and jewish

Poland is the PERIPHERY of Europe. It can't do more than it was endowed with, we will stay average, like Hungary or Czechia. If you look at Poland's history, then people are emmigrating from here since the abolition of serfdom when it was under russian control in 1863. Then they usually emmigrated to the then developing USA, but also Western Europe. Interwar period - people still emmigrating to Western Europe. When the job markets of the EU were opened, then around 2 million Poles emmigrated

If you compare Western Europe with Poland, then it's completely pointless, because you guys always were materially ahead of us, and you will stay so

lol about time...respect to Poland for actually doing something about it....swedes, brits and germans seem spineless.

When you haven't upgraded your memes since 2013. I remember when I used to browse Sup Forums and these posts would actually spark a reaction and cause anger and subsequently tons of replies.

Young and innocent times. Step you game up. Shalom!

Poland leads the way