Second female accuser says Al Franken ‘stalked and harassed’ her

It's only going to get worse. Much worse.

bizpacreview.com/2017/11/16/second-female-accuser-coming-forward-accusation-al-franken-stalked-harassed-563856?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

bizpacreview.com
twitter.com/byrdinator/status/931191036138881025
twitter.com/MelMorgan1350/status/931221482671300609
strawpoll.me/14415647
thehill.com/homenews/news/360709-woman-who-accused-franken-says-she-accepts-his-apology
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>bizpacreview.com

It's this the new welfare? Is this how used up roasties are gonna pay their makeup in the future?

It is A okay. He is a jewish gay Democrat.

This is the best timeline ever.

There's a reason Congress exempted themselves from all sexual harassment in the workplace laws.

Married over 35 years.....sad...

she tweeted it faggot

All women deserve to be heard
twitter.com/byrdinator/status/931191036138881025

My career went nowhere so I regret flirting with Franken.

>Titty lady.png
Love this place.

Here's the tweet in question.

twitter.com/MelMorgan1350/status/931221482671300609

This is an absolute purge.

So who is the next rapist to fall?
Do we have a rape pool? Anyone want to compile a list and do a strawpoll?

>Bernie Sanders
>Gilbert Godfrey
>Chuck Shumer
>Ted Cruz
>Big Dan Schneider
>Keith Olbermann
>Conan O'brien

Who will it be

Al 'its ok, I identify as gay' Franken

Olbermann

Anderson Cooper will be outed as an abuser and victim before thanksgiving.

Richard Blumenthal or Ben Sasse

I just got back from the future and I found this.

Frankenstein found choking to death on carbon monoxide in a van down by the river in.....

My money is on Colbert. I pray to the Almighty God that I can I can make two scoops memes about his past misconduct.

No, this is just a new political tactic. Democrats get a bunch of roasties to slander a Republican candidate, so now the Republicans are demonstrating to the Democrats that they can play the same game.

Soon a policy of mutually assured destruction will be established, and the Democrats will suddenly go silent with their accusations against Roy Moore.

olbermann is already fired he could be next digits has confirmed

it's going to keep getting worse? need the creep list now.

>CONGRESS has A RAMPANT SEXUAL HARASSMENT problem.
CONGRESS has A RAMPANT SEXUAL HARASSMENT problem.

>It is so bad that female lawmakers and aides keep a "CREEP LIST OF MEN" who are notorious for lewd behavior.
It is so bad that female lawmakers and aides keep a "CREEP LIST OF MEN" who are notorious for lewd behavior.
>It is so bad that female lawmakers and aides keep a "CREEP LIST OF MEN" who are notorious for lewd behavior.
It is so bad that female lawmakers and aides keep a "CREEP LIST OF MEN" who are notorious for lewd behavior.

Rep. Jackie Speier (D-CA) told MSNBC’s Todd that TAXPAYERS HAVE PAID OVER $15 MILLION to settle sexual harassment lawsuits against members of Congress!

CNN spoke with over 50 current and former lawmakers, aides and staff who have personally experienced sexual harassment on The Hill or know people who have.

WE NEED THAT LIST.

>pose as a concerned parent of a female intern.
pose as a concerned parent of a female intern.

we must meme joe biden

Colbert is shitting himself every time he opens twatter.

kek

>My heart breaks for all the shekels I'm about to make

My guesses are
>Donald Trump
>Steve Bannon
>Stephen Miller
>Jared Kushner
>Sarah Huckabee-Sanders

Big if true
Will he play the "le gay man" card?
does seem a bit rapey.

BREAKING
>BREAKING
The FOX NFL Robot Graphic just came forward, claiming that it was groped by Sam Hyde in 2006.

>sarah sanders
>rape
Who could be behind this post

Every man in entertainment, government, or business is shitting themselves. It's all fun and games now, but there is still far to go. We will look back and realize this is part of the war on men.

>war on men

Honey, I Fucked the Kids

ITS TIME FOR APOLOGY, HERE COMES PAT

joe has been a creeper since before his VP.
'Uncle Joe' always creeped me out.

Stankin' Franken, the monster that comes when you're sleeping.

Hey come on that robot has a name. And that name is Cletus.

Bill Nye and Colbert are are pedos

How long before he says it was okay and he was just playing his "horny jewish grandpa" character?

He's also a victim. There's that picture of him being sexually assaulted on his penis by a qt in some hotel room.

Who in their right minds would consentually have sex with her? Only a drugged up autistic child

please let it be john oliver or jon stewert or steven colbert

the late night talk show hosts seem untouchable

Only person I could see being thrown under in that group is Letterman, and he's not even in the game really

AC will pull the "I was abused a young man by X , that was the only way I knew how to show love/ affection... blah, blah, blah, seeking treatment... yadda yadda, please forgive... etcetera and so forth..*cue crocodile tears.

Ben Stiller was a super perv, loved the strippers/coke I wouldn't be surprised ...

My money is on Stephen Colbert. He's such an arrogant little cunt. I bet he's been pretty grabby.

Honestly I'd be a go for Sarah Huckabe-Sanders
She's not the most pretty, or sexy, but dammit she's probably fun. And adventurous.She'll give it her all, user.

I bet Letterman is glad he has already retired.

Stewart is a manlet, kina dickish but not rapey

bullshit
stalked and harassed basically you dont like him yeh

Okay boys get in here
strawpoll.me/14415647

Who's this?

Hi Mootie. You created a genius web site.

Nope

Funny how the women accusing Franken are literally from Faux News, and are both involved in conservative politics. Almost as if they'd have a reason to try and impugn him.

Franken collects the articles of impeachment against President Trump

does the note on the helmet say
>sweden

>Gilbert Godfrey
Why would you include him in that list?

participate right now goy

"Tweeden" her last name. You have to go back.

Because the mental picture is awful
Forgot to put him in the pol though

I meant this for you. I guess I have to go back too :(

Tweeden accepts Franken's apology

thehill.com/homenews/news/360709-woman-who-accused-franken-says-she-accepts-his-apology

This.
The timing of this is so obvious, its like they aren't even trying to be coy about it anymore.
Seriously, IMMEDIATELY when all these accusations are coming out, two women from fox decide to come out against one of the most recognizable liberals?

so the only legitimate charges are from people of the same party. got it . how about race? Do they need to have to have the same skin tone? is kinda close ok, or do they have to match exactly?

Yeah fuck you I just can't see well
I don't understand reddit

Family Guy had a cutaway where Godfrey was impressing some young woman in his bed about being the parrot in Aladdin
>did Seth try to warn us again?

He was Anthony Weiners roommate. He created Colbert and Oliver. I love Jon Stewart. He's the best the other side has. And he's so incestually wrapped up with these fucks it's hilarious.

Remember when everyone used to talk about Colbert being a Sunday school teacher as proof he was a great guy? Lol.

A Jew can do anything he wants to a gentile. We are CHOSEN!

This needs to fucking happen now. This is how you clean house.

Make it stop

shortest scandal of all time. next?

And a comedian

>It's only going to get worse. Much worse.
unless there is videotape or semen, all of these accusations should be treated exactly like UFO sightings. any whore that you offended in the past can settle the score by accusing you of sexual harassment.

... ashes ashes we all fall down.

You laugh now because he's a Leftist but you see the precedent they are setting. They are destroying men based on an accusation with little to no evidence. They want to be able to politically/socially assassinate people on a whim. Women are painting themselves into a corner because men are now going to be afraid of working with them

awww share blue no likey.
try having some intellectual integrity.

I'm not saying it's fake. We literally can not know with these things, there's always an element of uncertainty. But I'd say it's very strange for these two women in particular to come out at a time like this. The Moore case was more believable, but this is a little too much.

Low hanging fruit who's already a joke. Lawrence O' Donnell, Anderson Cooper even Chunk Yogurt would stir some shit.

Like all of Moore's accusers? All working on dem campaigns?

mfw it's mostly dems doing the harassing

Olbermann is 100% guaranteed with how histironic he is.
Colbert is more than likely.
sanders is unlikely.

>not posting best version

WE MUST DEMAND MITCH MCONNEL TO CONVENE EMERGENCY SESSION OF SENATE TO EXPEL AL FRANKEN IMMEDIATELY (LIKE HE WANTS TO DO TO ROY MOORE)
>WE MUST DEMAND MITCH MCONNEL TO CONVENE EMERGENCY SESSION OF SENATE TO EXPEL AL FRANKEN IMMEDIATELY (LIKE HE WANTS TO DO TO ROY MOORE)

WE MUST DEMAND MITCH MCONNEL TO CONVENE EMERGENCY SESSION OF SENATE TO EXPEL AL FRANKEN IMMEDIATELY (LIKE HE WANTS TO DO TO ROY MOORE)
>WE MUST DEMAND MITCH MCONNEL TO CONVENE EMERGENCY SESSION OF SENATE TO EXPEL AL FRANKEN IMMEDIATELY (LIKE HE WANTS TO DO TO ROY MOORE)

Glorious day frankenstein gets whats coming to him after being such a lunatic pos

>Anthony Weiners roommate

Honestly the deeper you go down the rabbit hole the more you realize this is a nepotistic kind of aristocracy. Outside of a rare outlier everyone is friends or family of someone else in high society.

this.
any user that defends this trend and doesn't see the implications, is a moron of the highest order.

actually even if there is semen you saved on a blue dress, it doesn't matter

WHERE IS THIS LIST?

>intellectual integrity
do you know where you are?

they are destroying liberal at a rate of five liberals to one conservative. works for me

Who thinks taking a picture like this is a good idea? Is he literally retarded?

i like how hover hands are groping now.

true dat, my error. it has to be 4 male witnesses or video of the entire event.

Al "If she nappin, I be tappin" Franken

It's franken you retarded faggot

that is a strange looking woman, have to say