If you are not black, STOP CRITICIZING MUGABE!

If you are not black, STOP CRITICIZING MUGABE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NPtLI9-UkUg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if you're not white stop criticizing white people

nigger

Kek. My grandparents fled Rhodesia in the 80s.

I'll comment all I like on the situation nigger. This cunt took our families home, our money, our lives.

Die in a fire mugabe. And let this be a warning to SA, you guys are heading down this path too

Sheiiiit!...I'll say what I damn well please!

This blackened raisin is gonna die in prison!

youtube.com/watch?v=NPtLI9-UkUg

It was their land first tho

This is why Africa will always be shit.

i would slaughter you where you stand, were it not for the rules of this board

No it wasn't.

Yep, pretty much this. Retarded Africans worshipping a corrupt tyrant nigger.

Mugabe deserves to be drawn and quartered, and dragged through the streets of Salisbury, along with his cunt wife their cronies.

Africans weren't native americans. They understood the concept of borders and territory. White people took those lands by conquest.

>ayo hol up yo racist mayo cracka.
who iz you calling an animal nigga? I won't pay nuffin fo da ride dis go straight to worldstarhiphop. apollajizz

What are you going to do UN? Nothing! That's what!

>if you arent an automotive engineer, you dont have the right to complain about a shitty car
>if youre not a chef you dont have the right to criticize crappy food
>if youre not a poltician you arent allowed to talk down about politics
>if youre not a hockey player you dont get to complain about your shitty team
>
>if youre not an electrician you arent allowed to bitch when the power goes out

No, it wasn't.
The natives to SA are the Khoisan.
Their King, King Cornelius III, recognizes the Dutch Afrikaners as being the owners of the Cape by dint of their contribution to it, and the fact that the Khoisan never used the land.

My understanding is that Rhodesians and south africans literally settled in unclaimed and unsettled land. No blacks actually originally lived in those areas, and only migrated there for work later

>no previous landownership records
well well well looks like we have a classic case of 'no evidence = no case'

might makes right leaf. remember that.

>not supporting RG Mugabe

>nigger steals your bike
>"Is your name on it? No? Well, no evidence, no case!"

When will we see an epidemic of (((fellow blacks))) the way we see (((us white people)))?

No. No. No.
You have shown that you have absolutely no knowledge of this issue. The vast area my family came from was never settled or inhabited. It was wasteland for hundreds of kms in every area. No one ever lived in the basin.
Ours and other white families, irrigated the land, made it usable, created infrastructure and agriculture. We did this, and suddenly blacks finally moved in and had an interest in the land. Now there are no whites left there, its become barren and parched again. Blacks have abandoned it and moved away.

Comment as much as you like. But be prepared to be taken to task and shown up for being an absolute idiot with no knowledge at all in this subject.

>he doesn't have ownership records of him purchasing a bike
>he doesn't realise most parts have serial numbers tied to them

I actually have my name on my bike. In fact I even have a bike passport with a picture and it's number.

fpbp

If you're not jew stop trying to turn me into cookies.

Oh really? And since when did this nigger get the authority to validate who gets to have an opinion on what? I mean, she is a monkey, but she can't be this retarded? Is it even a human we are talking about at this point?

Reminder to sage all retarded bait threads from memeflaggots

this

Like that dumb fat coal burner who went to Rhodesia to try and help the niggers like a good great white hope, and got arrested for tweeting about Mugabe instead.

I hope she gets aids being gang raped by ferals in a filthy prison cell

Niggers and similar savages with no recorded history or written language """own the land""" in the same way wild beasts like bears and alligators "own the land" (they don't).

I don't have patience to dissect what you just said. So have an You and a webm, fucking leaf.

>if you're not white stop criticizing white people
AQUAFRESH REKS

The only records of niggers living there before 1800 come from the Portuguese who claimed to have signed a treaty granting them overlordship of all the niggers in Zimbabwe

In any case if you're a nomad living in a mud hut you can't own land because you aren't doing anything with it- ownership belongs to people who actually use the land. If you argue otherwise you're saying that the 80% of the world that isn't European or East Asian should just be left fallow for the sake of savage imbeciles to chimp out as though they were apes (orangutans and chimpanzees can literally use tools and fire, so why can't they own land?) and for humanity's progress to be significantly slowed just because it would otherwise hurt some primitive's feelings. You don't have a right to retard humanity's progress just because you're a subhuman.

Eat shit you traitor

fpbp
dank je

There were a few Khoisan's but the Bantu were lazy fuckers and didn't settle. and the Khoisan's were pretty chill with the white man tbqh

Mugabe and Nkomo slaughtered lots of white Rhodesian men, women, and children

SA already is on the path.

>white supremacists
>dominating south africa

I miss her so much it hurts. She was too pure for this world.

Non-whites btfo!!!

Zuma is a Trump supporter, after all.

Kwalitatief uitermate formidabel m'n jong'n