She's passed out, here's your chance user

She's passed out, here's your chance user

Finally. I've been waiting to play the PSP for hours now.

Finally, a chance to play the new Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim™ Special Edition™ on the PS4 Pro™

It's "Legendary" edition, not "special".
Loser.

I 've been waiting for this moment....

"Winner of more than 200 Game of the Year Awards, Skyrim Special Edition brings the epic fantasy to life in stunning detail. The Special Edition includes the critically acclaimed game and add-ons with all-new features like remastered art and effects, volumetric god rays, dynamic depth of field, screen-space..."

That's the old edition. They released a "remaster"™ that looks and runs even worse than the original.

I want Sup Forums to leave

Congragulations user, once she wakes up she's going to tell everyone about it and ruin your lif-
Oh wait I forgot, this is Animeland. All you have to do is make videos of you raping her, then threaten to post this undeniable evidence that you're a rapist that would guarantee you'd end up in prison online, and she'll become your sex slave forever.

Finally, I can clean up around her. I can't believe she lives like that.

>All you have to do is make videos of you raping her
That's not how you do it you dumb faggot, if you mindbreak her with your dick then she'll become your sex slave

You won't be able to break her on your own just by doing it once. You need the blackmail material (which again, would be far more damaging to you if it gets out) in order to invite some friends over to gangbang her over and over.

dude, that's my mom
what are you getting at?

Yeah, I'd hate for the batteries to go flat.

Time to suck on those feet

>jerk off
>cum on her mouth
>wake her up
>"hey, you're drooling."
>*slurp*

Is it the psp or the vita that has the super efficient sleep mode?

SAUCE

You'd better have fucking saved nigga!

Finally, my chance to play video games. I hardly ever get to play them anymore. It's always sex sex sex sex, it's all she cares about. At some point I've gotten her pregnant enough you know? Just let me play my damn video games.

Get a PC faggot then you wouldn't have this problem

It literally takes 10 seconds to search it, you fucking newfag.

You guys are right, she's incredibly messy.

Passed out from what? I don't see any needles or date drugs here. She'll wake up easily.