Say it with me Sup Forums

Say it with me Sup Forums
>America is the Great Satan and must be destroyed

This really is the end times, isn't it?

HEY MORTY LOOK AT ME!

IM MISSILE RIIIIIICK!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need to spread FREEDUM* to the rest of the world!
*gay marriage, rick and morty, and mcdonalds

Please don't

>mfw ISIS gets killed by a shitty meme

you'll become anti-american and you'll like it

HEY LOOK MORTY I BECAME A NIGGER

IM NIGGER RIIIIIICK!!!!!!!

If this doesn’t make you laugh, just kill yourself.

lmao

ya gotta admit it would be kinda funny pulling this piece of shrapnel out of a shitskin

>If this doesn’t make you laugh, just kill yourself.

I don't watch cartoons you faggot - so no, the puerile in-joke did not make me laugh.

>dumb people who actually believe in things: "we must fight against american influence in the region and secure our existence in our ancestral lands"
>america, ascendant savior of the GDP and protector of sodomites worldwide: "lmao pickle rick is so funny"

I laugh at Prick and Shorty retards

photoshopped. not allowed cameras near missiles unless specifically signed out explosion proof cameras.

it would be funny if it had a sound effect yelling PIIICKLEEEEE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

Nah they're allowed just cant go looking at missile innards and stuff like that due to ITAR

can someone post the pic of the some F-18 a airmen reported as "gay" because its tail hook was pink? Still pretty funny. You do you missile rick

Well since they didn't draw Pepes... yes it is. But with death comes rebirth so chin up.

>explosion proof cameras

nice shitpost and digits, leaf

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personal

BOOM BIG REVEAL

I hate my country hope the jewsa gets nuked

Nice copypasta.

When will this meme die? How you going to have a mexican standoff with yourself and cite recoil as an excuse to not fire when you have a plasma pistol?

>muh end times
>wow, everyone is so degenerate, but i'm going to keep the fire alive...
Shut up fag, you're using a shitty pepe meme as a spirit animal just as that fag is using a pickle rick meme to smite his enemies, you'd be smiling if someone a "smug pepe.jpg" on an ICBM. You act as if the past was so great, yet it lead you to this point. You either adapt with new ideals or you get buried like your cock sucker ancestors who were sheep that sperged the fuck out when they encounted a non-white or a new idea and kept their children imprisoned in a safety bubble without teaching them how to deal with the horrors of the world.

Can you imagine the shame of being blown up by a cartoon meme?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personal

>"I'm Amerimutt Rick"

>explosion proof cameras

Are they immune to nuclear mines too?

Good, carpet bomb those suburban retards!

>Anti-America
It's not anti-America vs sheeple. You can be somewhere in between

Israel is the Great Satan and must be destroyed.

only retards fall for the trick of being anti American because of modern corruption, instead of accurately blaming the real problem: Jewish hold on modern American society.

Most people here agree classical Americana was good. what changed? oh idk, a ton of Jews buying up all the media, universities, and power, and constantly defending Israel's interests on the global stage?
Hmmm what could be the problem? is it America or is it the people who have been kicked out of every country they've ever inhabited?

>people living in a fucking warzone engaging in some light meming
>basement NEETs who irrationally hate the subject because of basement NEETs who irrationally love the subject get buttmad
>soldiers were unaware of the basement nerd civil war over Rick and Morty, and still are, and give no fucks because they aren't basement NEETs
Come the fuck on reddit.

people have been writing stupid shit on bombs and missiles since forever. it's nothing new cuckboi.

Are those blanks?! wtf

Explosives laced with cancer. Not sure if that goes against the geneva conventions or not.

You do realise America is just an extension of Israel, right?

I hope the missle malfunctions and hits the reddit headquaters

The old Sup Forums would have already turn rick and morty into part of the hate machine.

imagine being the unfortunate goat fucker that gets DRONE'd by a missile with an autistic normie meme on it

That's actually hilarious though

>oh shit incoming pickle ri-!

>Cameron Rainbolt

wtf

how do you picture the world in 15 years?
30?

A temporary problem. Their days are numbered. I tend to believe there is some credence to the old "Washington's Vision: The Third Peril.
>Invasion now
>Cleansing soon

kill yourself, traitor.