Why won't Trump allow everyone to have free healthcare?

Why won't Trump allow everyone to have free healthcare?

Having access to affordable healthcare is a basic human right that shouldn't be neglected.

Assumption fallacy.

PAY FOR MY INSURANCE
PAY FOR MY INSULIN
PAY FOR MY COLOSTOMY BAGS
PAY FOR MY GASTRIC SURGERY
PAY FOR MY MOUNTAIN DEW
PAY
FOR
IT
NOW

Theres a treadmill in the back

>affordable
right the jews should control the value

>free healthcare

What a laugh.

>be poor
>have an heart attack
>150 000 USD in debt
>can never pay for it
>lifetime of debt

thank god I live in a civilized country

> everyone everywhere becomes doctors and engineers for free to work for free to provide free care to a fat fuck who refuses to do anything

Country's too big

It's done him a lot of good...

First off, what is health care? Answer - it is a service provided to other people through their labor, and last time i checked, no one has a right to someone's labor. So, health care can never be a right. We have a right to seek it but we do not have a right to get it.

Secondly - fat people. Way too many and they are nothing but a massive expense.

Thirdly - and maybe most importantly, once the taxpayers get involved, and because they will be paying for it, the taxpayers will do everything they can to keep costs down. And in order to keep costs down, the government can then dictate what people can and cannot do. Essentially, creating a defacto central planning department based on what humans can and cannot do. Once that happens, there is no such thing as liberty.

>Be 495 pounds
>Have surgery
>complain about medical costs of being an incredibly fat fuck

>I want this thing pretty bad, but i'm a broke dumb bitch nigger.
>I know, let say its a basic right now, and that other people have to provide it for me.
>drumpf BTFO
>pol BTFO

Don't be fucking poor. Easy

kys nigger
sage

>Defending EA AND complaining about self inflicted problems not being immediately and wholly paid for by taxpayers

How does this piece of shit lack so much self awareness

So now I have to pay for that fat fucks healthcare when he has his inevitable heart attack? He did that to himself, make him pay for it, that will discourage people from becoming obese.

OBESE AMERICANS BTFO

Nigger, get a job. There is no free shit for you.

I hate fat people.

>Bring yourself to the absolute doorway of death by abusing your own body with fatty foods, lack of exercise and personal irresponsibility in re to health choices
>Blame the government when they don't want to pull you back and keep you on life support so you can start that downward spiral all over again

They can't make you pay the debt. I owe tens of thousands in hospital bills and I will never pay. Oh noooooo, my credit scoreeeeeeeeeeeee, I paid cash for my house. Credit scores don't mean shit.

Fuck off nigger

You can actually see the big blob of fat on the back of his neck bouncing up and down as he does that. It's absolutely repugnant.

Also, this is the most exercise he had had in a year.

They are both a massive expense and a massive expanse.

I'm a huge proponent of socialized healthcare and here is why:

I agree with everything you guys have said in terms of philosophy, no question, but what happens in reality?

This fat fuck has a heart attack, goes to the hospital, has an operation to the tune of $250k, can't pay for it, what happens? We pay for it. Our premiums go up, government picks up the slack etc.

Now, you can say "fuck him and let him die." Again, I don't disagree - someone put themselves in this position, let them die. I don't care. Again, what is the reality? The hippocratic oath doesn't allow that. We also won't just let people die on the street and rot there (again, I agree with you, but this is the reality).

So here we are. Now it becomes about cost minimization. We spend more money per capita than any other country on healthcare - it terms of actually government spending, not accounting for private spending, we are tied with Finland I believe.

So here is what I propose: socialized healthcare for all US citizens and legally visiting guests (tourists, green card etc). Hopefully these people will get some preventative care and we can limit these "catastrophic" situations. At the very least we can more accurately prepare for and account for it. If you are an illegal and go to the hospital, you will be treated (again I HATE this but see Hippocratic oath/bodies on the street argument above). Every hospital will have a small INS office in it. Once you're treated, you're deported.

>1 post by this commie faggot
KYS

Sorry I didn't look at my own graph - other than Norway, we spend the most government money per capita. Add in private and we are done for.

>pays for rich fat fuck instead

Insurance is fraud. Eliminate pools and make them pay for their own services. If they can't pay, harvest organs.

Affordable healthcare should not be a right to people who continually fail to care for their health after being told multiple times to shape up.

I would agree on the insurance part. The rest of your comment is very funny and I wish we would, but I'm thinking reality...

PS captcha: Mexican Homo

I agree with you. The government should just give everyone a billion dollars then no one would have to worry about anything.

>Having access to affordable healthcare is a basic human right
not sure how people can unironically believe this

>DOC

>US healthcare costs higher than rest of the world

The reality is that I've been to the doctors twice in 20+ years and never plan to go again.

Declare bankruptcy pay none of it. Wow that was easy.

if this fat fuck want to go to canada and wait 3month ~ 2 years for a free test, i guess he can come.
oh but the medication isnt free so get ready to get fucked

PAY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you lived in a 56% country where niggers from the day they are born to the day will cost tens of thousands of dollars in taxes per capita you would understand the plight of the burgerkaner

>He did that to himself, make him pay for it, that will discourage people from becoming obese.
This. I'm in favour of free health care, but not for self-imposed conditions. Smokers, alcoholics, addicts and type-2 diabetics are a burden on society.

And would should we do with you if you get in a car accident and go to the hospital?

It's like that scene from The Meaning of Life. Does he also explode?

if only hominids had incentive to treat their bodies like they live in them

There's a weightlimit on most threadmills, and he's 100 pounds over it 200 pounds ago.

To the americans :
When you hear a canadian bragging about our '''''free''''' healthcare, you can be 100% sure that dude never went through the system and never had a relative going through that system

It's hell.

Auto insurance is required to drive a car.

>Having access
>The same as free
>Human right
Kek

shouldn't youtubers that big make thousands of dollars? Why does he need public healthcare?

> Free
> Affordable

Pick one.

>implying eating so much that you're 500 pounds is state of nature
>implying its not an obscene modern privilege to survive said heart attack at 500 pounds
>implying making thousands of month rotting in a chair is not modern privilege

Everyone in the US who isn't white already has free healthcare and go to the emergency room when they get a toothache

so is surfing, mountain climbing, endurance biking...

>He can't climb mountains naturally
Fuck off soy boy, go and prep your bull

>hurr durr what is a credit score

underage please leave

It recovers and be like me and buy your house before declaring.

Fat people have no moral authority. Go away, lose the weight, and then come back and try again.

>Why won't Trump allow everyone to have free healthcare?

>You can't have a welfare state and free healthcare
>You can't have free healthcare with the outrageous costs of healthcare in the US

Address costs and welfare first. There's no other way.

There's absolutely no reason for most medications and treatment to be at least 10x more expensive in the US vs the rest of the world.

>mfw oldfags in Mexico can get heart medication for $5/mo while the same medication costs $250/mo in the US

Point to me where it says in the constitution. And in the declaration of independence if you read it. It's actually more anti big gov, and against social welfare programs before the modern day concept of it even existed. It's almost like the nation was blessed by god for its time.

Underlying health costs are high in the US. Public health and compulsory costs per capita are already amongst the highest in the world.

But it isn't a right though. Why are you people so bad at this?

>having access to affordable healthcare is a basic human right that shouldn't be neglected.

Why?

BECAUSE WE'RE FUCKING BROKE. The only way our Country even exists is through DEBT and MONEY PRINTING. Why do these mother fuckers keep thinking people let alone our country has the fucking money for anyone to get free shit. We're on borrowed time as is with the petrodollar being the reserve currency. When the shitty economic reality htis the fan, your going to be begging for free bread and soup lines, free healthcare will the least of your fucking worries.

t. Xi Jinping

Just like American healthcare has been shown in every study (other than Steven Crowder and Mises.org presentations) to be one of the most dysfunctional out of the OECD countries?

>boogie complaining about healthcare

idk maybe dont be a fat fuck next time

Name a modernized country that doesn't have debt.

Acting like this is a good reason to go into even further debt. All that fat is clearly affecting your brain.

I think you need to learn the difference between a "basic human right" (life, liberty, pursuit of happiness, etc) and a privilege (access to internet, transportation, healthcare, etc)

>massive expense
Iswydt

“Free”

>PAY MY MEDICAL BILLS!!!!

health care is not a right. PERIOD /thread full stop

What's the annual military budget? Something around 700 BILLION fucking dollars?

And you still need to pay for your school, and healthcare.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHHAAHA

its not a basic human right. if it was, 3rd world countries wouldnt exist. I also gaurantee the "free" healthcare hospitals cant shake a stick at our pay to get better hospitals in america.

also, i hold a decent job, have kids, and can barely afford the deductibles currently with our normal health insurance. my premiums sky rocketed with obamacare so that some fucking jobless cunt bags can go get "free" healthcare.

go fuck yourself and move to a country with free healthcare if thats what you want. or get a damn job. or die, that wouldnt be bad either.

COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING

I_SU_A_CE

THIS IS A FUCKIN VIDEO

SALAD DODGING

I'd rather have us spend a trillion dollars on our defense than have to speak Russian or Chinese and live in a communist shithole, you dumb twat.

Truth hurts us both, amigo

>be poor

Credit is the main way Jews own you. 40yo here, zero credit score. I have a 4br home, two ps4 systems, three top line pcs, two Samsung S6's on a major carrier (not a prepaid). It's called delayed gratification and not being a jew slave.

SOMEONE
WILL
HAVE
TO
PAY

you understand if the government latches on, medical care can raise prices because they have a blank check, right? but its okay because that extra cost falls back on the taxpayer as the government is not accountable. You want to drive costs down? Cut down on red tape and increase transparency.

Estonia BTFO

Because I like to survive treatable diseases

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE SKINNY BOI