I thought the tv license was a joke

>I thought the tv license was a joke
How fucked is your country, britbongs? Is there any hope for un-orwellifying the west?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Television_licence#Australia
sott.net/article/253598-The-BBC-Protecting-Pedophiles-and-War-Criminals-Since-2004
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Yewtree#Arrests_leading_to_convictions
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Their police needs to start carrying guns and they need to stop watching soccer and decuckify their country.

>tv licenses don’t wor...
Um no, sweetie. That’s where you’re wrong

Omg tv license nooo our country is so fucked.
Forgot the free healthcare?

It’s not a joke.
Canadians can legally fuck horses, and brits get fined for watching anything if they don’t have a tv license. In their own home. Which is almost impossible.
No go find an emu to kick your ass for making this gay thread.

>Canadians can legally fuck horses
a lot of you can do it too

mr hands was from washington, i thought

Only a fool pays for one nowdays...or watches much TV, come to think.
Then again, most brits are as dumb as most *insert country name here* so, meh.

There are several legal ways to not pay though.
Simply watch your 'programming' recorded, as in at least 5secs after the 'live' broadcast, and you're no longer within the scope of their 'contract' ergo no longer 'obliged' to pay.
Branson uses tivo & doesn't pay for his licence apparently.

everything's bigger in texas

You realise most European countries have a TV licence, right?

And even the ones that don't still use taxpayer money, which is literally the same thing as raising the money through a TV licence - it's still people paying a tax to fund public broadcasting.

Fucking idiot.

BBC is Royal paedo institution, how dare you?

That's disappointingly true

Charlie Gard's parents won't forget.

B-based Luxemburg!?

how does .008 people die, did a limb get cut off or something?

.08*

Americans love to bring up the dog and animal thing and it's a complete fucking non sequitur. It's hilarious in fact. Let them stew in their own Zog infested nigger infested Spic infested existence. And the pedophilia. Let's not forget the pedophilia. And murder. So you have to pedophilia the murder and then of course you give these people hundreds of millions of dollars and worship them at the Oscars.

Charlie Gards parents are a poor example. They were cunts ignored every doctors diagnosis that he was irreversibly brain damaged and that even if the experimental treatment worked then all it would do is keep the vegetable “alive” for a bit longer.

Asyha King is a far better example.

>I thought the tv license was a joke
It's optional. Don't pay.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Television_licence#Australia
You, on the other hand. Well your government just gives ABC A$1.13 billion a year. So fuck you cunt.

sott.net/article/253598-The-BBC-Protecting-Pedophiles-and-War-Criminals-Since-2004

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Yewtree#Arrests_leading_to_convictions

>tfw we will vote on cancelling the license
>tfw it will never pass due to people being completely brainwashed by the communist propaganda they broadcast

Even penguins know 2d > 3d

don't germans have to pay for tv licenses even if they don't watch tv?

>free healthcare
>how do i into taxes?
bitch, by that standard I have free healthcare. My insurance means I never have to pay a fucking dime, but the taxpayers do. Same story over in your shitty little area.

literally fucking WHO dies over tv? I'd love to see some details.

This, you don't NEED a TV. It's time for common-sense TV control