youtube.com/c/powerfuljre/live
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtube.com/revengeofthecis/live
twitter.com/AnonBabble

should be p gud

youtube.com/c/powerfuljre/live

>"thats the matrix man"

Sup Forums btfo

I was wondering if they were gonna go off on "those damn kids and their newfangled techmonomology" again, like last time, and lo and behold, it's literally the first thing that comes up.

if you watch this garbage you're a garbage can

Jesus Christ this is all about Sup Forums

wow 2 advertisements in 1 shitty post on a board that has nothing to do with either of these clowns, OP i hope you got bullied as a child.

Hardcore History for the fucking win.

>happy we'll all be "some tan color" some day
>white people opposed other other white people so race is stupid
>they think racists care about skin color
Spouting off on topics they know nothing about, what a surprise. Disgusting.

>Jamie, put up the picture of that gorilla... oh man, they are so strong... wow

this

praising white genocide

When it comes to things that make me think I'm right, a positive counter argument in favor of my position is nothing compared to a shit-tier counter argument I've heard 1000 times.

>general mattis

this guys a liberal retard

good episode

Welp, this episode is about all the proof we need that Joe Rogan is absolutely, irrefutably NOT /ourguy/

And two back to back Current Year "arguments". Nice.

my guy is not ur guy

>I MEAN WE ARE ALL GOING TO END UP BROWN ONE DAY RIGHT?

idk dan, why is that gonna happen? why arent we gonna all end up white? ohhhhh my bad its white genocide isnt it.

is it a good series? seems interesting enough after briefly scanning over his wikipedia page... but i don't generally watch TV series at all anymore. worth clickin' n checkin ' out?

Rogan is such brainlet. What a tool.

meh.. I like him

i like him too

So Dan pro-Kalergi Plan. Not surprising, really.

No one's telling you to stop liking him, but he can't possibly be /ourguy/ when he's saying "Well you know like....we're all the same, man, so we need to all destroy our superficial differences, then we can come together and love each other."

It's outstanding

>Dan talking about politics

FUCK SAKE I WANT TO HEAR MORE KINO HISTORY STUFF

meh... so do I.

When will these race blind boomers like Carlin finally die off?

Then we'll see some shit

>Dan Carlin fucks chickens

about to roll some hash up

People in this world are so fucking dumb with absolutely no sense of balance. No wonder we keep falling.

You just know

the series on Rome (Fall of the Republic and Punic Nightmares) is the best thing ive ever listened to. very inspiring and amazing if you love western civilization.

also, the Blueprint for Armageddon on WWI is amazing

Anyone got a link to that rogan mash up vid where he says a bunch of retarded shit to Tom Papa?

dan carlin is an idiot. you people are getting dumber listening to his retard shit.

Why did you ever think that a weed and DMT smoking degenerate would ever be anything than a fucking degenerate with a ruined brain?

Yes, check out the WWI series, it details the absolute horror that WWI spiraled out of control into

Blueprint for Armageddon is fucking amazing

or read a fucking book. all he does is literally read exerts from basic intro level books. pathetic.

idiots

>He doesn't read and listen

Fuck off nigger, I'm reading Ring of Steel right now you dumb leaf

Ahahahaha cant handle it

im listening for joe not the other guy

Kek

Maplefag is LARPING as an intelectual

What Joe said is true as fuck.

We need to use our hands, fuck this office shit

>I mean, most water is salt, why don't we, just, like, you know, just make all water salt? What's the harm?

>look at his balls
>he looks like ivan putski

very inspirational & motivational. needed this lads

Yet again I'm astonished that people take Dan Carlin seriously. This podcast is trash

>muh motivation

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5°C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

No, it's not a good series. It's extremely watered down for time. You get basic overviews of intricate stories at best. I kept listening thinking it'd get good like everyone says, already being a bit of a history fan myself, only to find it's the normalfag version of history; easy to digest in bite sized portions.

Its a good introduction to new topics

Dan Carlin's version is now how most people understand history. Which I find unacceptable because Dan Carlin is a dumb faggot nigger.

yep, alot of good shit

Is his series inaccurate? I used to like it very much

he literally just reads excerpts from popular intro-level books. it's basically like someone reading you a 101 textbook. Mainly the problem is that it's so superficial you're not going to learn anything unless you literally know NOTHING about the subject going in.

It's not that it's inaccurate, it's just that it gives simple gloss overs of intricate issues. People listen to it and believe they know the story, when they know a portion of it, then spread that as truth. Gives next to no nuance.

I see so it's just cheap entertainment then

Basically. People that call it amazing are crypto-normies.

He keeps touching his nose, what a weird tick.

yes, and honestly, you're better off reading wikipedia

>ITT brainlets
DCHH is the history podcast equivalent to The Daily Show. Listen to a real podcast like The History of Rome or The History of the Twentieth Century.

it is entertainment, but most of the topics are things that the average person will never look up or research. So as an entertaining introduction to something you might love.

all the faggot shills that say Hardcore History sucks are boring ass historian wannabees that no one cares about kek

HOLY FUCK, those two posts in the image are perfect, what a beautiful post

Dan carlin
>we haven't declared war since the second world war
>what was Korea, Vietnam, Gulf War, Afghanistan, Iraq

>shoahposting

all this fucking nietzscheism

youre retarded

You are overestimating 101 textbooks.

Richard Spencer btfo

guess this guy has never been to war by the way he is talking about it likes its a fun game

joe is holding back becus he knows we are listening anons

>Dan Carlin
who?

white supremacists just got btfo'd

never smoked dmt but it is produced by our brain. back to the fields argie nigger

They btfo of themselves

wonder if dan has said he doesnt want to come on if joes smoking on camera next to him

No proof of that but it is interesting that we have triptamine receptors

I enjoy these guys way more than Rogan

Dan LITERALLY WHO?

That is such a basic bitch retarded argument I don't even have to counter it but I will.
The body produces all sort of chemicals that will hurt or kill you.
You.
Fucking.
Retard.

Why is Carlin and everyone so concerned about getting people to like them by trump bashing, its clear as day his light trump bashing is motivated on getting the approval of a few people.

Dan Carlin gets by on his voice and theatrics

part of carlin's BS gig is just flaying around on subjects so that he doesn't get caught having to actaully talk about a subject and thus expose that he doesn't really know anything. His whole thing is bait and switch

There's like 30 hours available for free and the full set is $70USD

>everyone so concerned about getting people to like them by trump bashing
People who read and have studied history are embarassed by a president who can barely fucking speak English, let alone read. News at 11. How the fuck are you idiots so continuously triggered by the fact that people have negative feelings about a president with no basic reasoning skills, who has neurosyphilis induced brain damage.

"the nature things a really idea good too"

White countries are the safest and most prosperous countries in all of history but somehow the people who cultivated them from idea to spoken word to paper and then to law are the problem. Our forms of govt and human rights are mimiced by every other nation on Earth and despite the way the media portrays non whites as angels, these countries are always violent, oppressive and poverty stricken. So taking into account that these countries actually copy our constitution, bill of rights and form of govt, that they still are places that they flee from to our countries. What then is the difference? It cannot be the white majority could it?

He's literally just contradicted himself. Earlier he was complaining about how school is too boring and now he's saying that they've lost the boredom.

This dumb fuck doesn't even realize he's just proven he's a hypocrite.

It's also on the piratebay.

ROGAN = KEK

ROTC = BULL

It's not a contradiction. School is boring BECAUSE people are not used to being bored. If school was the most interesting part of your day, it wouldn't be boring.

I can't i believe i used to enjoy listen to these two faggots a few years ago...
>you just said some really though provoking shit right there, brother
>you to man, you're open minded and woke as fuck son

I want to kill that know-it-all faggot in the middle with my bare fucking Viking hands.

Dan Carlin is a fucking cuck in a cap. If you've ever heard his 'common sense' podcast, you would be well aware of this.