Bump

bump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H7psLbCCtvc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Bramp

Do we really hate britnogs? The ones I've met are all super chill, the ones who really act out are burgernogs

youtube.com/watch?v=H7psLbCCtvc

this shit is 2 years old. they haven't posted since. she probably already paid the toll

Rope!

Your home countries seem so conservative back home but your disporasa here in london seem either to be bluepilled women and wigger tracksuit wearing rap listning men

Upload date: 2015

>9 of the 11 speakers are millenial women
hmm

LOL they had kids
enjoy your future bulgaria

>hahahah yeah based Brit blacks they have a different accent to american niggers!

Fuck off. You only know the ones you do because of what the media shows you. Blacks are just as much a problem here as they are in America, as they are in Canada, as they are in France and as they are everywhere they exist.

And how do you know that?

Doesnt change much. Its the current generation

>39 subs
how do people even find this stuff?

Not as much of a problem, but only because of low population percentage. And I'd take niggers over Pakis any day of the week.

As Nogs go he seems alright desu. She looks like she's a couple years off living alone with 50 cats.

As always you only see the good side.

>niggers over Pakis any day of the week.
That's a incredibly low bar your setting
It's not hard to be better than the Brits of whoms family tree is a ladder

Yeah, sorry about that. Dont let these nationless cucks give you the wrong impression. They abandoned their home first chance they get to sell their labour cheap to foreign overlords. Honestly they deserve to be banned from Bulgaria with their citizenship stripped away so they cant come back and pretend to be patriots when things get better.

Don't talk about Norfolk like that.

>Do we really hate britnogs?
That is not an Englishman you fucking shitskin

t.bh if he is from Britain they'll probably just go live there

now even bulgar girls are addicted to BBC

all women in the world will taste BBC

>Black culture

There is no such thing as "black culture". Quit using that term it's fucking cringeworthy. You mean African-American culture.

shes a hideous addict who cares

T.Abdul gets off by his indirect revenge on the white race from black ppl

Yes, I mean Ghetto-American

Did she get the AIDS, or is she going to keep bringing them home until she does ?

This vid was 2 yrs ago and they havent uploaded since. She must have paid the toll.

Eastern Euro's in the UK are the biggest coalburners I have ever seen. You guys need to get a grip on your women.

They leave their culture and tradition behind so they're no longer part of us