Tell me about kuroneko

Tell me about kuroneko.
How did she completely fuck everything up?

>How did she completely fuck everything up?
In a attempt to make everyone happy. She she succeeded, Besides herself. In guess the manga is for that.

She thought she had anything on the siblings' love for each other.

By turning an another semi decent series into harem shit. She should have just stayed as a normal character instead of a love interest, same can be said for everyone but Kirino.

Cyclops?

But she didn't? Everything she did was to get those siblings together.

Yes she didn't, Kirino's love for Kyousuke is so much deeper than hers. And she didn't intend to actually lose, she wanted him to choose her again after breaking up.

She likes NTR

Don't you fucking dare say that about her. NTR is the most degenerate fetish in our known universe.

I bet Kuroneko draws doujins of her being forced to watch Kirino and Kyou fucking like animals

Fucking stop.

She begs them to let her join, but Kirino just smirks at her while removing the condom from Kyou's cock.

She was too naive and selfless. She should have kept him for herself instead of yielding to Kirino.

Neko manga is neko canon

Broke up with the boyfriend that loved her. What a complete fucking retard.

Wait so the neko manga isn't just a re cap. It actually gets them together?

Completely non-canon

Yes it's the completely canon real ending

Nothing.
Nobody did anything wrong.
But Because Kirino was turned into Scarlett Witch with Probability Control, WHOOPS I GOTTA FUCK MY SISTER WHOSE TREATED ME LIKE SHIT THE ENTIRE SERIES

Sounds like something someone who only watched the anime would say.

Doesn't matter.
I think I found it but all kuroneko says is i wont give up to her or something I the end.

Where is the manga I can't fucking find the full manga online anywhere.

>manga

Ok light novel for fuck sake.

The manga is finished?

>I think I found it
You didn't

Yes. Dark horse released the official translation

Oh right they're joking
Fuck you.

But I looked up the dark horse one and they still break up. What's going on.

They get back together at the end

She tried to take an onii-chan from his imouto and paid the price.

Kuroneko?
More like Cuckoneko

In an attempt to make both Kiririn and Kyou happy, she forgot about herself. I bet Kirino would have been down for a threesome ending.

Will this shit ever stop? She wasn't selfless you idiots, if anything she was an egoistic bitch in the last 3 volumes.

I think you need to reread the novel because that's complete bullshit

>asks him to choose her at the end of volume 8
>faints when she realises he wouldn't
>can't accept it and continues to pursue him for 4 more volumes, only getting in the way and again hurting everybody involved
Stop being this delusional.

Vol 10:
>"Before I properly resolve things up with Kirino, I won't go out with anyone."
>"…Um."
>Kuroneko looked down before turning her head to me.
>"Good… it's the same as my plan…"
>A gentle smile.
>"Then let's do our best to resolve things as well as we can."

He hadn't "chosen" anyone right up until the final volume. She had every right to keep perusing him. She didn't get in the way of anything and didn't hurt anyone after vol 8

>>"Before I properly resolve things up with Kirino, I won't go out with anyone."
Exactly, at that time is was already only about Kirino, he basically told the other girls to fuck off with that line. I can't understand you actually claiming she didn't get in the way in the later volumes, it's mind-boggling. All Kuroneko did in those was chasing after Kyousuke even though he basically already rejected her.

So wait, in the Neko manga they follow up with how it originally went but instead of picking Kirino he goes for Neko?
Asking before I decide to buy it.

>told the other girls to fuck off with that line
>already rejected her
Pure delusion. That was his chance to reject her and choose Kirino right there but he didn't. He wanted to "resolve things up" because he didn't want to hurt Kirino, not because he wanted to fuck her. He didn't make that decision until after the group talk with Manami in vol 11

>selfless
Nah she was selfish for playing life like a fanfic and expecting Kyousuke to follow along when she did fucktarded shit.

Yes that's pretty much it

Sort of this.
She should've been a bit more selfish though since just letting someone go to see if they come back to you doesn't end well.

If I remember correctly it starts when Kirino leaves to America, which is volume 5, and then more or less accurately follows the canon story from her point of view but after the confrontation between her and Kirino in volume 8 it just ends with a timeskipp saying they got together, are married and have 2 kids.

Ah, if this is how it is I'll be buying it then.

Surely it's online somewhere.
Not on kiss manga tho

An imouto and onii-chan always belong together. No exceptions.

Anyone trying to get in the way of that love is literally worse than Hitler.

>1 chapter rushed ending.
>Basically got cancelled for shit sales.
Hilarious.

She told her boyfriend to go fuck his sister. So he went and actually did that!

>Got complete licensed translation
>Novel didn't
Hysterical

There should be an official translation of the LNs. In 5-10 years. Fuck those shitheads for taking down the NanoDesu translation.

>Foreign markets
>Ever being relevant

So I can just say Japan isn't relevant and oreimo light novels are complete shit.
Which they are since its the bad ending

Are you saying the spinoff manga that's only there to appease Kuronekofags is better than the novels? If so you are retarded. Also
>almost 2017
>still complaining about the ending

What else did you expect from a butthurt nekofag trying to claim neko manga is canon.

Spoil me, how did this end? No interest to pick to up again.

Read the thread.

Author was writing in a bias way and was pandering to the fans. Ruri would've won in that situation.

Siblings fuck tenderly.
Break up cause censorship.
But then get back together.

Is it 2013 again? Fuck off.

You guys still don't get it do you.
Incest is fucking disgusting.

>defending shit writing

I see why you're in an oreimo thread.

Get the fuck out.

Please tell me how this relationship was gonna last.

So you're a normalfag shitposter. Fuck off.

>my favorite girl didn't win, it's shit writing
>it's pandering
You fuck off too.

They're perfect for each other. Now get out.

I love oreimo threads. They always make me feel better about myself.

You attached the wrong image user. I think you meant to post this one.

What do you mean?

I always wonder if those retards are people who just finished the series or if they have actually been shitting up threads since 3+ years. Anyway we should stop giving them attention, they've had enough (You)s.

Me on the right

Have a (you) user.

Me on the left.

It's oddly soothing to stare into the abyss while not being part of it.

They probably get a constant influx of new people, there's no way they could ask and answer the same questions indefinitely otherwise.

Post more imoutos?

C'mere you

This is an Oreimo thread and not an imouto thread though.

Pls user, this is a Christian anime board.
>Tfw no English version of the PSP game

>possible incest in otherwise forgetable harem anime
>no incest end
THREADS FOR YEARS

>no incest end
What are you talking about?

Imoutos have the ability to purify threads though.

The only answer is still shitty writing.
Nearly as bad as Toradora.

[spoilers]She didn't.[/spoilers]

>Nearly as bad as Toradora.
You're just saying this to get (You)s.

Soon user. Rinjinbu are almost done with disk 2

Wtf happened with her legs

>Retard.

Highlight+ctrl+s

how many times has Ruri walked in on them banging?

I bet she does it deliberately.
What a cuck

A couple of times a week.

It's not the first manga adaptation that gets the best ending, like Kampfer where the faggot ended with the senpai instead of the childhood friend.

Yes, she needed to stop supporting a bitch like Kirino.
But as the author's waifu, all the world floated around her ass like the Mary Sue she was.

>Ruri shows up to Kirino and Kyousuke's apartment early as they had plans to hang out
>Door unlocked
>Walks in as usual
>Kirino bent over the back of the couch fully clothed except for her panties down to her knees while Kyousuke, pants around ankles, is pounding her ass
>Ruri casts her eyes downward and sighs
>"I brought snacks"
>"Oh hey Ruri, just, ah- put them down in the kitchen. Saori said she was running a bit late."
>Kyousuke doesn't want to keep Ruri waiting so his pace quickens and he lets himself finish when he feels Kirino trembling and thrusting her ass hard into his hips
>Kuroneko throws a roll of paper towel at Kirino
>"You sound like a perverted monkey"

0/10

It went incest.