This gun triggers pol

Noticed alot of hate towards Jews so here is a gun that triggers anti semites.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=78kPa34sJpI
youtube.com/watch?v=SUDc9wKoQgM
frontierfirearms.ca/russian-surplus-sks-silver-bolt-10-pack-packed-in-cardboard-boxes/
youtube.com/watch?v=uh4H97CnoOg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=js4d8c7KzCQ
a.co/6fxqUO1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bullpup is a failed design.

You must be new here
No

Forgot to mention that this aesthetic gun is made in Israel.

No, it really doesn't.

What's an anti-semite?

Mfw when Jews get their own word for rascism

No it isn't but the Tavor is a disastrous design for other reasons.

He fell for the bullpup meme

I'll show you aesthetic

>bullpup
wat's with all the weak memes/bait? this place is lame now

Not all :)
>Bullpup
More like bullshit meme!!! Got him whooooo

Post things that would exist without Jews.
I'll start

Trigger, your ass. Show me something nicer than my Christensen and I'll be triggered.

Wouldn't* exist

Here's anodda

And anodda

>triggers
The only thing it triggers is how the trigger managed to be so shitty when even kel-tec can make a bullpup trigger which doesn't suck

Daniel Defense AR a cute

>2017
>mitten guard for a desert rifle
>magazine behind your elbow
>not in your workspace

congrats you fell for the 1990s bullpup meme

Jews developed my least favorite form of tomato?

Whatre the negatives of bullpup style rifles? they seem to offer longer barrels in more compact package

tavor so cute :3

What a stupid weapon design. I used yo work in a gun range that had a tavor, and the piece of shit was jam-o-matic. Fucking mag and bolt release are stupid. You have to break your sight picture just to fucking reload. The ergonomics are shit. The fucking iron sights sit too low. Its just a piece of shit gun

>3+ MOA out of the box
>AUG at worst is 1 MOA

>Fucking mag and bolt release are stupid. You have to break your sight picture just to fucking reload.
Only if you're a retard

youtube.com/watch?v=78kPa34sJpI

>5.56
it was already shit from the beginning

Lol plastic trigger parts.

Reminder that we are filled to the brim with JIDfags.

Added complexity leading to increased rates of malfunction

Aug this objectively Superior

>bullpup not a failed design
>design literally the worst gun in the past 30 years
How did it work out for britain

it doesn't trigger me becasue the jews made but it triggers me that mong millirarys fall for it being a good firearm.Typical jewish scam.Most of their soldiers have the galil,the m-16 or the old fn-fal

If i had more time training with it, i could probably do it just fine, but as a pick up and go type of thing its a bit of a learning curve

There are no such things as an anti-semites, just people who don't deny what they observe.

youtube.com/watch?v=SUDc9wKoQgM
AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
J U S T

why buy that when I cld get a crate of SKS for that money
frontierfirearms.ca/russian-surplus-sks-silver-bolt-10-pack-packed-in-cardboard-boxes/

Every gun except for the ar15 failed the test so it's not that bad.

SA80 isn’t all bullpups. There are a lot of good ones that armies around the world have used for years!

Horrible triggers on the count of the trigger being on the whole other end of the gun from the actual trigger mechanism, awkward mag changes. Thats about it but its big enough deal that youll basically never see special forces (who generally get to pick their own gear) using bullpups. Even countries where bullpups are standard issue, special forces tend to go for traditional rifle designs.

I don't support communism.

Fuck off jidf. Mormon Master Race Desert Tech MDR ftw

If you need such a compact design, presumably for city fighting, then why would you even need a longer barrel? In urban ops engagement distances are around 100 meters. Meanwhile what you're getting is terrible ergonomics because the magazine well isn't within your field of vision, and it's also behind your elbow making it a PITA to change mags, which is something you need to be able to do under any circumstances, while wearing gloves and pumped full of adrenaline- maybe in the prone or a night. The whole design is pants on head retarded. You're throwing ergonomics out the window for like 2 inches of shorter barrel clearance that you're not going to need anyways.

then why have any other gun at all? its just an expensive plastic crap.

brah the main firearm of the IDF is the galil with old m-16s and FN-FALs for the reserves

What? They literally copied the tavor. Also, that red dot and the mount are ugly.

That’s just a bull pup ACR

feminism, communism, forced diversity, third world immigration. Etc. Etc. Etc.

A rifle that can be used in a building without getting in the way as well as the rifle being able to be more affective at longer ranges. This means you wouldn’t need 2 rifles for different jobs. The mags can’t take much longer because I have seen people reload them well enough.

>copied the tavor
Literally nothing in common other than it being a bullpup and the mag release is similar. It's a forward ejecting, multicaliber battlerifle that shoots moa.
>red dot is ugly
What's the picatinny rail for?
(((YOU)))

Yes.
But mostly because it's trigger is shit.
You still can usurp the best ASALT riffle ever made by human brains (protip: it was an American human brain)

>nigger tier trigger
>doesnt even have a trigger guard
>barrels are a shit
>plastic is made out of pringles lid-tier plastic

Its the most Jewish firearm ever

You are thinking the Polish MSBS

>not one but two thumbhole grips
>best

>got him
>him

Don't get this one
Get UTAS 15 4th generation.

kind of ugly

>implying it's modularity isn't it's key strength

it's not like carbines are that long anyways. if you're in territory where you really really need those 2 extra inches, now you're talking about the hills of Afghanistan, where you're better off with a squad designated marksman with a heavier caliber anyways.

for your extra 2 inches this is what you get
- shit ergonomics
- poor quality trigger pull
- face right next to the chamber
- unproven 90's meme design

If girl then tits out. If other then you don’t belong here.

>kike wearing oakley gloves
made me stop and think for a second

>SA80 isn’t all bullpups
It is, and they work (now).

>>implying it's modularity isn't it's key strength
Its not, and modularity has nothing to do with two thumbhole stocks for californiafags and eurotards.

Also regarding your pic, its talking about 7.62 REAL FUCKING NATO. I posted my rifle which is actually chambered in this, the stock photo of the rifle you don't even own isn't.

>muh scope
carry handle mounted trash

>muh bipod
great, I have a better one, and a monopod too

is... is that mother of pearl?

What's so cool about NATO? Is that some special bullet?

FAL is objectively the sexiest rifle desu.

Nigga a magic wand that made your target turn into powder would have a learning curve that shit isn't an argument

Yes bet the design has been evolving for a while now. The triggers will improve and the ergonomics can be bad enough for armies after years and years of owning them to keep on upgrading them.

You /k/ommandos are worth your weight in platinum.

> not posting most aesthetic tavor
> suitable for killing xenomorphs

I know the sa80 is a bullpup. I meant that not all bullpups are sa80s. I also know that the sa80 has been improved and soon new receivers are being made to replace the old ones.

How do you like the RFB?
Didn't it have eject issues?
Looking to buy a battle riffle soon, would consider.

They are pretty sex, and comfy to hold.
I would rather a G3 though.

Fair enough. New reciever? Link?

Only because changing would mean admitting they made a mistake in the first place.

Your armies are just for show anyways. They're not meant to be good or effective, just like your weapons.

Fuck that kike piece of shit. Get a subgun in a proper caliber.

>How do you like the RFB?
yes

>Didn't it have eject issues?
only if it is severely overpassed because you didn't set the regulator properly. if this happens then the case mouth with be forged around the upper feed ramp.

biggest issue is the gas regulator. it has 36 positions on my 1st gen, 54 on the 2nd gens. and is supposed to be readjusted every time you change brands of ammo.

>Looking to buy a battle riffle soon, would consider.
If you have the money look in to the MDR instead. Otherwise the RFBs are pretty cheap now compared to what I paid for mine (serial is in the 200s)

>tfw ca

What gun is enough of a political statement for me to own

youtube.com/watch?v=uh4H97CnoOg

m.youtube.com/watch?v=js4d8c7KzCQ
Explains it well enough

back to

I got you senpai:

a.co/6fxqUO1

Kek

What are the gun laws in Israel like? Are they as good as the US? Can citizens carry?

:(

What part of it exactly is supposed to trigger people? The fact that it's a $2000 rifle with a 4 MOA accuracy? Or that all the gases and carbon are redirected directly into your face through the covered left side ejection port?

The aesthetic is nice, but overall it's about as effective as a 10mm.

>gases are redirected directly into your face
BRRRAAAAAPP

Sorry don't buy shitty clones.

galis is out of commission we sell them to african countries

The tavor is a piece of shit.

That's just objective fact.

>shits on bullpup
>posts muh aesthetics
>not realizing it's also a bullpup

That's a damn shame.
The Galil was GOAT.
You should buy one and bury it in a PVC cosmoline packed tub in the desert somewhere.

Bullpup is fine Juden, the tavor is just a piece of junk.

Why is that? Just curious. Besides the gas in your face and such.

Sorry, if I’m gonna spend money on a 556 bullpup, theres literally no other choice than the aug

i like the tavor. it's an israelie gun that throws gas in your face if you are left handed. leave it to jews to create a gun that gases you.

this