SB69 - Show By Rock!!#

Episode 7 airs today.

Gaugastrikes, Shingan Crimson Z training camp, Cyan with Grateful King, and perhaps Tsurezurenaru Ayatsuri Mugenan?

Other urls found in this thread:

mov3.co/en/tokyomx/
youtube.com/watch?v=z5oAAOXV2S4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anyone got a link to the livestream?

Is there a stream?

And he's back too.

Too poor for birthday cake.

I personally use
mov3.co/en/tokyomx/

Thank you, my good man.

They cooked Crow for dinner?

Will they get URs?

>buy the BDs

White bar of doom is back again.

DARKNESS

youtube.com/watch?v=z5oAAOXV2S4

And now comes the wait for the torrents.

It wouldn't be the first time, but for SB69, it would be quite a first.

Are they being possessed or something?

Like Aion in S1 I guess.

First canon shirtless Crow?

Why does he have nipples but everyone else doesn't?

Being extremely arrogant and working together with the Queen of Darkness in disguise ought to make them easily corruptible.

On the other hand, what if the anime goes anime original and has Titan save his bandmates because he still has a pure heart thanks to caring for his poor siblings?

>filthy bandits
>mai mouse-fu is mine alone

Will Sanrio milk this band or not? Apparently the Amatelast CD single sold out in Gamers and Animate on the first day.

There will definitely be a Shuu-plushie for sure.

I'm so disappointed that the "flashback" was basically fucking nothing.

Bone probably didn't want to fuck to much with the game canon since it's not fully revealed yet or they're saving more for a later episode.

Yeah, same here. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't want to be too specific so it doesn't contradict any future events in the game too much. I hope we get to see Rom and Shuuzo interact at least once once Shuuzo comes back from the galaxy tour.

They already fucked with the game canon though, that's the thing. They gave Selen's role to Yaiba and made it so the Shinganz are aware of Rom and Shuuzo's past. That's already different from the game. They had nothing to lose. I hope they're just waiting for another episode, but I doubt it. They really dropped the ball on this.

>Show By Rock!! S2 - 07 [720p]
is out

I agree but having the 3 chunnis know Shu and Rom were in a band together doesn't alter anything about about what happened in the yet to be revealed past.

>I hope we get to see Rom and Shuuzo interact at least once once Shuuzo comes back from the galaxy tour.

I expect this scene or similar.

We still have 5 episodes left but with the ARCAREAFACT and BVL drama still going on I doubt we'll get much. They did show Rom being concerned over ARCAREAFACT stealing Trichronika's no.1 spot, and Shuuzo concerned over the cheating rumors regarding Shingans losing so badly, so maybe it'll come up again once those two inevitably meet again.

Stern teacher.

Cuteness doesn't excuse tardiness.

What Sup Forums generally thinks of recommendations.

Maybe they planning season 3 with Shuzo turning into Shu with black melon being the final boss. Possibly with Amatelast reunion.

Master Miyagi would be proud of you.

Heh, maybe. They gave the two other Amatelast members designs so it's not impossible they might be holding back and saving anything related to the band for future plans.

Heck of a title.

A cute map ain't necessarily accurate.

Kintaurus - Nojima Hirofumi
Daishizen - Sasaki Yoshihito (Ogasawara)
Deyan - Shimotsuki Yukari

The Phantom Melodisian Almaz lies on the other side.

Working as part-time guards, ey?

He's a big guy.

So manly.

orz soon

Pretty sure they added the main lead UR this/last week but the rest of the band probably won't get any.

So mysterious.

アルマースデアリンス

>Pretty sure they added the main lead UR this/last week but the rest of the band probably won't get any.

This one? It first came out during S1 though.

Should have aimed to be number 1 too, Rom.

Visual key a shit.
Idols are the new future.

They didn't have him say the full thing. It's even on merch and also in english.

Let the past be buried.

Cyan should have taken a clue from Crow, Yaiba and Aion.

If you have a cute catgirl meido, might as well have her do meido stuff.

>Rom and Shuu's backstory was literally nothing again
The show will never deliver, I give up. Backstory never.

Who cares about boys
They even have a boy and girls UR roll right now
who in their right minds would roll on the boy one
Its not like I keep getting boys from my ordinary UR rolls to begin with

You already know the game hasn't fully touched on it, even if they make something up for the anime it will end up being contradicted.

>season 3
Not with those preorder numbers.

There's many anime that get more than one season even with mediocre sales. You seem to forget that anime is an AD for the the source material and SB69's two season are an AD for the game, music and merch.

More like who in their right minds would roll on Shiticritsta when you can roll on best band.

Yeah but the game is dying.

Will the game ever reveal everything, I wonder? It feels like they're content teasing bits of information every once in a while.

BD sales are not the determining factor anime being made. Didn't the stalker threads teach you anything?

The game won't even reveal that Aion and Airen are siblings. The game never delivers, never.

>Yeah but the game is dying.

Are the merch sales dying too?

That's what bothers me. You'd think they would really take advantage of the anime to deliver on the plot, but it seems like Rom and Shuu's past might never get fully developed.

That 1 Guy definitely could do something like that.

>Will the game ever reveal everything, I wonder? It feels like they're content teasing bits of information every once in a while.

Yeah they keep on giving bits and pieces. It really depends on what they will do with Amatelast I think. The Shinganz don't know and even if they do find out they have not guts to question Rom.

>That's what bothers me. You'd think they would really take advantage of the anime to deliver on the plot, but it seems like Rom and Shuu's past might never get fully developed.

What made you think that? If the anime gives away the full story than there's no reason for some to carry on with the game.