Sylvester Stallone accused of sexually assaulting a 16-year-old fan

Sylvester Stallone accused of sexually assaulting a 16-year-old fan

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5081605/Sylvester-Stallone-accused-forcing-teen-threesome.html

bump

Lol.

Holy shit, an Italian did something sexually aggressive and inappropriate?

so and she just remembered that 31 years later?
it's getting ridiculous.

Really twists my titties fucking over Sly in all this. He's my favorite Hollywood manlet.

Someone make a Chad meme

Lefty perverts ask to Jack it in the same room as their "victims

Sylvester "Chad" Stalone straight alphas them into spitroasting and gets his boy some action too.

nah. listen to the story. it's a young slut who consentually fucked a hollywood movie star and his bodyguard, now she's over the hill she's come back for a taste of the spotlight. jsut another roastie who regrets her actions now calls it rape.

kek

Already exists with Weinstein and the pussy grabber

Don't have it tho

Rip

>LE ITALIAN-((((((((AMERICANS)))))))))))) SENòRES Y SENòRIHTES

Same all all the rest, including Franken's washed up accusers.

haha

no vowel names

She was only 16 and he threatened to beat her according to the article.
>Police report reveals girl claimed star made her give him and his bodyguard oral sex and threatened they would 'beat her head in' if she ever told

:)

Kinda strange how this news comes within hours after the Al Franken story

>Although court documents show the actor 'vigorously denied and continues to deny and dispute all claims of wrongdoing', he agreed to give Filiti a lump sum of $2 million, as well as $16,666 a month for the rest of her life.

Sounds rather guilty to me.

She went in his hotel room, at 16 (if she was really 16) to sleep with him (where the fuck were her parents?).
After 31 years, 31, she said that she was abuse.
Sure I believe her.

after reading the article it seems to be a bit different. the dailymail found this old police report. the victim didn't come to the public now.

>yfw a confederate statue situation happens with the rocky statute

Implying anyone could understand a word Stallone said

Ok I read it better.
May be something.

hmmmmm

go back shlomo

This is really turning into an anti male witch hunt.

As an Italian your default setting was to just defend against a rape accusation. Not your fault, you were just born that way.

Philly BTFO

What?
Are you kidding?
Rape is more common in anglosaxon's culture.

Can someone make a list of all the jews accused? Including al franken obviously

> Believing a thot

You should know that in Italy when someone accuse some other of rape it's the apocalipse.
(And for this reason many girl that want attention lie).

>ay ya know ya gonna suck my cahk ya whore?

We don't rape until marriage.

>be italian
>read this
>laugh so loud at work your co-worker in the next office asks what's so funny
>mfw

Lol will this ever stop

>This means he's only 75% Italian? huh

Make your guess /pol

And here began the decline from the time of men to the time of women, one by one men were turned into submission cucked to the point of no return. I think this is the time where you either go for a cyanide capsule or wish for that WW3 to have a nice ending in a forest somewhere by artillery. Unless ofc, you are a little faggot who does not serve his country in case of a war.

Woopsie daisies, wrong pic.

So fucking hot. Stallone is like the epitome of male, even though he's a fucking ass-eyes. I would pay good money to see him fuck tiny teens.

He's a dirty kike and so are you.

any old famous celebrity

Trump curse strikes again

Calm down, edgelord.

This. Fucking THIS. She could've become a millionaire, but decided not to. I don't buy that for a second.

john travolta

No, this world needs more edges.

Bill Clinton

Le hace falta ver mas bax

he is a scientologist fag.. they should all burn, bunch of pedos

Lol who cares I want some big stars to get busted right in the prime of their career.

see and read the fucking article

>Becomes an annoying anti-gun liberal cunt in the past few years
>Gets accused of rape
Amazing

Haha yeah like who though?

All of the current super hero movie stars for starters

Like Val Kilmer or some shit?

based desu

Regret isn't rape. Putting yourself out there for debauched sex with a movie star and getting exactly that isn't anywhere near rape.
I once pissed off a girlfriend because i told her i didn't feel sorry for her after she told me how she went to a college party at 13 and got sloppy drunk and a guy put his dick in her mouth. That was the first night we fucked like animals and i busted inside her.

So some roastie cried rape to the police, didn't go through with it because why? Now tries to get attention/money/sympathy/ in 2017 when all white men are rapist racist whatever. SURE

she did not go public! the dailymail found that old police report.
back then she only told a friend and that friend called the police.
she then said the officers she feels ashamed and don't want to press charges.

read the fucking article you morons

If he's accused then it must be true.
SAGE

Like he gives a fuck. How old is Stallone?
There hasn't been an innocent 16 year old in a long long time.

Oh, the poor thing! She had to fuck Sylvester Stallone! Her virtue!

I bet he made her cum like 20 times. Kek

And we all know how trustworthy the media is.
She could've gotten Stallone convicted at the heightof his popularity and become a millioinaire but nope. She didn't even go to the police! Her stupid friend did. And nothing happened after that. SEEMS LEGIT

seems like she doesn't want attention or money, right?
she just regretted, felt ashamed and want to move on. and without her pressing charges, the police can't do anything.
that's it, nothing else.

Yeah bro this shit totes sounds legit bro. Some girl in the mids of the puberty hormone storm was forced backstage with one of the most handsome actors of his time, and then forced into double penetration for god knows how many minutes and then waited like 100000 years seems totes legit bro.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON. Why is there a new FUCKING ACCUSATION EVERY DAY NOW? The fuck is going on in the world? First we elect fucking TRUMP, then all this shit happens. I swear the large hadron collider they started up back a few years ago really did end the world and we're living in some wonky alternate dimension

There you go again. Right back to default Italian.