Is he right Sup Forums?

Is he right Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZFPLdhh5crg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_special_election_in_Alabama,_2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes the Washington elite only protect real pedos.

there was no photo evidence of abuse. it was hover hands "joke"

beautiful innit?

Roy Moore Did Nothing Wrong

One is accused of trying to rape a teenager, the other pretended to grab boobs lol
Are trumpfags really trying to compare them?

I must check

if she's asleep, its called molesting, chester

i didnt even notice it to be honest

Yes

RINOs want Moore out of the race ever since the people of Alabama rejected Luther Strange.

I can't fucking wait until Bannon gets nasty and starts exposing all the dirty laundry of Bbith Mitch and Cuck Ryan.

why is pol making excuses for a child abusing pedo? roy moore is scum and should be in prison.

Forcing a kiss < full on rape

it would be real easy also, they took looooots of Russian money into their super pacs.

>why is pol
Stop. Just stop, your shilling/trolling is just getting old. The allegations are horseshit and you know it.

no the only shilling going on is by people defending a pedophile. he got banned from the mall for stalking kids....what is it 15 women have come forward now?

Based.

Bottom line is they don't want another trump in DC. He won't fall in line and will use his Twitter just like trump does just like this tweet. This is literally the exact same playbook they used on trump about a month before his election. Didn't work. Not gonna work this time. This is the swamp fighting back right now

The way Moore has defended himself and brought the fight to McConell and Co. is fucking great and what more people need to do. The best offence is defence and Moore will win by a landslide.

If I fondle the breasts of a girl that's passed out cold, it's OK? Full disclosure, I'm also a funny guy,

the owner of the mall came out publicly to deny that Moore was ever banned and denied any incidents taking place with him in the mall that he knows about. in other words, the story was a total fabrication passed off as legitimate news... you know, FAKE NEWS.

B-but people in Alabama are stupid inbred rednecks! They'll believe anything! IT HAS TO WORK THIS TIME!!!

w e w

e

w

quads of truth

what about what he did with the 14 year old? you calling her a liar?

topkek.
sometimes i wonder if the jews didnt holocaust their own in hollywood just to set the momentum for this attack

>I molested that girl as a joke

she's not 14 now, and yes, shes a fucking leftist marxist whore working for the democrat candidates party

Maybe the Franken pic fondling the breasts of that KO'd girl is photoshopped? just saying...

>its not rape if me and the audience laugh while doing it

Checked

Damn straight
checked

Are we really prepared for the butt hurt this is going to create? I'm gonna need some popcorn, extra salt

He's starting to sound like a little bitch. And guilty.

I heard Joe BIden also has a real good sense of humor.

is it molestation if no one was touched?

idk, ask the accuser? doesnt she deserve to be believed?

She accepted his apology when he said he didn't touch her

Literally nothing wrong with any of this.

did you even read it? She said he forcibly kissed her.

he should have greentexted loul

well,then i dont really give a shit.
what matters is the rich pervert jews and their shabbos goys going down in hollywood. Roy Moore is just their attempt to fight back against the rope

During a comedy skit lol

I love how libs post this shit and then sit their all smug thinking it’s a “gotcha” moment when 90% of normal people think it’s a good thing for Moore to say.

forgot about that, so yeah hang that rapist
we have to destroy the (((patriarchy)))
youtu.be/ZFPLdhh5crg

Is an armed robbery a violent crime if no one was hurt?

is it just me or is Roy Moore sounding an awful lot like Trump on twitter these days?

i love it too, i go out of my way to find shit like this

Maga baby

>wipingsweat.jpg
He's really laying into the turtle.

So he pretended to grab boobs through a bulletproof jacket and tried to kiss her during a USO comedy skit

wrong pic

so you didn't read it

These are boobs worth fondling

no he didnt

Moore is seriously the type of Republican we need more of. We've really let this country descend into hell

So why did she accept his apology when he didn't apologize for groping or a kiss outside of a comedy skit?

this is just the first of many battles. after moore gets elected we will see a lot of people like him emerge and run for offices

>Al Franken
>Height: 5 6
Well, Sup Forums?

i was about to refute this but then i saw those digits

pedos have always ran for office

>Alabama voters still defending Roy Moore despite several Republicans taking a stance against him

I want Moore to drop out just to see the butthurt.

What day is the roy moore election?

I'm about to donate to his campaign solely because he has the repubcucks "outraged"

YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO PROVE YOU DIDN'T RAPE THOSE WOMEN ROY.

TICK TOCK

He's not going to drop out he's gonna win

Fucking same brother

>Defending a literal pedophile
Kill yourself nigger

Is he Greentexting here?

An hero slowly.

I want your eyes burned out like that kid from Slumdog Millionaire.

Except there's no proof he's a pedo. btw,learn the definition of words you use before spouting them.

He's gonna win then get expelled from the Senate

The fake signature wasn't enough. We need a fake photo to keep up with the GOP in the sexual assault arms race.

>Get accused by hundreds people
>Not a pedo
You're gonna burn in hell you pedophile defending faggot

lol you must be a Milo apologist too

she waited 40 years to accuse the judge that dismissed her divorce case during an election - sounds legit

he admitted he did it

That could happen. I'm almost hoping it does so they can move sessions back and we can get a proper AG

accusations =/= guilty
Also you saying he's guilty until proven innocent? How come only democrats are the only ones allowed to be innocent until proven guilty? Look up the definition of pedophile you fucking retart

being sheep isn't a good thing

I heard by 100 people you are a pedo that diddles babies
it must be true - I have your signature in a yearbook

milo was molested, what he said was: he was aware and wanted it
and that this is common in the gay community
well it is and he is talking about his feelings - that doesn't change the law

>Mitch: "Moore must quit immediately or be expelled."
My disappointment is only in the Republican Party, as I have zero expectations for the Democrats, while I have hoped that the Republicans would have a shred of integrity.

That's hilarious you say that. I wasn't even in on the conversation but you took the Milo bait too? Milo was talking about his own situation where he was molested and just didn't give a name - that's his only "crime". ok sweetie

you expect people to stop their careers once they are accused by enough people of something?
are you literally brain dead?
you could derail each and every election with this tactic - just claim it was 40 years ago and bam you can win any election
were you dropped on your head? I heard you were - 100s say you do

I think he's saying he's disappointed in the republicans for not standing by Moore

Politicians and integrity are direct contradictions

>Why are they waiting 40 years?
Because someone is paying them. Think anons every alphabet network and rag is bidding for this shit. ABC just published a woman saying she got him banned from the mall, even though the manager says he was never banned. Journalist are not journalist, they are used car salesman and carney barkers drawing in people for ad revenue.

>I have hoped that the Republicans would have a shred of integrity.
you must be 18 or older to post here.

This man is a true American. How can anyone not like him?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_special_election_in_Alabama,_2017

fucking based.

He said it was ok to try to fuck gay boys because he wanted it lol

Apologizes
Doesn't blame the victim
Doesn't excuse his behavior
Doesn't claim to be misunderstood
Recognizes the difference between intent and impact
Isn't afraid of being investigated
Promises to help

Freaking based and strong

>I think he's saying he's disappointed in the republicans for not standing by Moore
Yes, I am disappointed in the Republicucks. Once Trump's political career ends, I am so out of that party, probably forever.