SEASON 3 NEVER EVER

SEASON 3 NEVER EVER

>tfw the composer for S1-2 got out of prison recently

S3 NOWWWW

in season 3 they play mahjong so no point for making new season as nobody understand this stupid chink game

They simplify it tons so it's easier to understand.

S2 ending was bittersweet, having another would just break my heart again

I dont want more suffering. Let Kaiji have his whats-her-name girlfriend and enjoy life. Of course tht's not gonna happen because he's a fucking retarded gambling addict, but still

Wrong he's basically blacked from the industry due to marijuana charges

*blacklisted

it's literally poker but with more hands

If Kaiji won't get another season because low live action movie sales/composer in jail/mahjong and Akagi won't because of the eternal mahjong match, is there any other Fukumoto manga that has any realistic chances of being adapted into anime?

Zero or Korosawa would be fucking great animated.

S2 wasn't even close to be good as the first, so I don't know how to feel about a S3.

Why does he remind me of a japanese Dr. Doofenshmirtz?

What are you talking about? Yugioh is still going strong with new seasons starting right after the previous one ends.

Who cares about some ugly obscure Yugioh ripoff?

>Doesn't want to see "Uno" animated

I'd love to see Ten personally. I hope Zero gets another serialization.

At least, S3 wouldn't be just Kaiji going to gamble because he wanted to but the world of gambling summoning Kaiji again because fate is actively trying to fuck him.

>blacked

was he in an american jail or what

Weed smoker are treated just like pedos in japanese prisons.

And that girl was fucking ugly

Funny, because Japan is full of pedos

>Kaiji going to gamble because he wanted to
When watching S1, I actually thought that he was gonna win and erase his debt, only to come back to gambling because he enjoys it.
But then Andou happened, and the Human Derby, too.

>When watching S1, I actually thought that he was gonna win and erase his debt, only to come back to gambling because he enjoys it.
That's what happened in the finale, although it was more "Kaiji trying to avenge his friends" than "Kaiji's addicted to gambles".
Well, he does get more addicted to gambles as the story goes but he's not putting himself into death games just because of that, he usually have other reasons on top.

Source?
I heard he got 7 years sentence and considering he got busted in 2012 he shouldn't go out until 2019.

Kaiji Mahjong is extremely simplified to the point that it's basically Poker with mini stone tablets.

Personally I thought the Chinchirorin arc was very much on par with Restricted Janken and E-Card.
It's the shitty Pachinko that dragged for way too long.
Main problem with S2 was just that, it down to 2 arcs (while S1 had 3). Had they added another mini arc between Chinchiro and Pachinko with Kaiji just trying to get some upstart money in regular gamling before moving onto Pachinko it would've been better.

>It's the shitty Pachinko that dragged for way too long.
Opinion discarded

People shin on the Ningen Derby but I thought the second half, the one where their lives were actually at stake, was ok. The first one was just a stupid way to introduce the "rules" that wasted like 5 fucking episodes for no reason when it could've been done in one.

There is literally nothing interesting at watching metal balls fall. You're everything that's wrong with modern gamling in general.

One Outs S2 when?

>There is literally nothing interesting at watching metal balls fall
It's not the balls, it's about Kaiji's plan being shown little by little, until he faces impredictabilities, has to deal with the huge stress, think of a way out despite having little to no way to interfere halfway through and everyone being so fucking hyped up. It's the Ocean's 13 of Kaiji.

>that wasted like 5 fucking episodes for no reason when it could've been done in one.
It WAS done in one, you fucking retard.

does anyone have anime cap of Kaiji or Akagi saying "Don't blame the player, blame the game."?

i need it for reasons

>People shin on the Ningen Derby but I thought the second half, the one where their lives were actually at stake, was ok.
Personally, that one really got me, because I did not expect that outcome.
Ishida falling silently, man. Never forget.

Never. Read the manga.

I want to protect this smile

It hurts every day. Gonna rewatch Ultimate Survivor now.

They would just combine the Mahjong arc with the 3 friends arc within a 20 ep season I assume.
Also making more than a half season about the Pachinko game was a mistake, no wonder the 2nd movie flopped.

>implying Kaiji enjoyed life with Mikoko
He's a degenerate addict who will never be able to hold a job that makes him happy. He's no satisfied unless he feels the thrill of gambling. Plus he thought she was ugly.

How far along is the manga in nipland, was it continued after One Poker Hen (is that even fully published)?

Anybody reading the Kurosawa serious? Shit's hilarious.

Did Akagi beat Washizu yet?

Holy kek.

One Poker is still going
Chapter 227 came out today

>He's a degenerate addict who will never be able to hold a job that makes him happy.
Pretty sure he's just a lazy fucker incapable of continuous effort. He works by short highs, which is why he usually gets fucked right after these.
Just writing him off as a gambling addict degenerate defeats the point. Yes, Kaiji is on some levels a gambling addict, but he's also very human in his flaws.

>Andou
>Human Derby

Made me physically ill watching, the unconventional artstyle didn't make it better either. Kaiji was one of the very first anime I watched, I wasn't prepared. I still skip the human derby whenever I rewatch, it's just too deplorable.

You guys think something like that exists IRL, espcially in light of all those leaked emails about Spirit cooking and stuff?

>he usually have other reasons on top
He had virtually no reason for One Poker, maybe wanting revenge on Kazuya but he basically was in a rush, felt like he was especially lucky that day because he won in Mahjong. It was crazy watching him rationalize to himself only to realize how badly he'd fucked up again once he was in-game.

THE BALLS ARE TOUCHING

>Personally I thought the Chinchirorin arc was very much on par with Restricted Janken and E-Card

I'll go even further, it's my favourite arc of the entire series. Because of Ootsuki and because Kaiji truly had to play the long con.

He mentions wanting to avenge his dead friends and the people Kazuya killed, although it's also because he felt in a rush after Mahjong (can't blame him though), so here are the reasons on top.
But yeah his gambling addiction got worse in that regard, probably because he experienced that thrill so many times he doesn't fear it anymore. In S1 he did it for revenge rather than money, after S2 he wanted to start working honestly but couldn't give his life a direction and in part 3 he hesitated taking part in the gamble and only complied because he thought he had a moral high ground again.

DEALERS PLAY TWICE

Was he gay for Kaiji?

Kaiji evokes the real human bean feelings in all of us

Human Derby and Andou were both so fucked up holy shit

Heck I even felt a bit sorry for Tonegawa, just a tiny bit, but still

>deplorable
>You guys think something like that exists IRL, espcially in light of all those leaked emails about Spirit cooking and stuff?
Sup Forums please.

Gotta admit I cried like a fucking baby watching the first season.

Hey Mr. Foreman, did you forget? Dealers have to play twice.
Naturally, special dice are allowed.
You will use your Four Five Six dice, while we still share our Snake Eyes dice.

>mfw that entire scene

never forget sahara he was a real nigga this broke me

This was such fucking shit.

>YES YES I DID IT, WE SURVIVED KAIJI
>lolnope fuck you gust of wind

>glass steps

It was bullshit that nobody saw them because the whole path was extremely well lit, it was just an asspull.

im at right after the pachinko arc and suddenly they started playing "mahjong" and translator spends quite a few pages trying to explain mahjong,do i really have to know mahjong to read the rest of the series?

yes

You most certainly neeed to understand basic rules of mahjong, yes.

Be happy it's not Akagi, there you'd need to learn full complex version of japanese Mahjong.
The one in Kaiji Part 3 is extremely simplified.

I know this is bait but the source material for both series started in the same year, 1996, but Duelist Kingdom didn't start until 1997. If anthing it's the other way around.

Of course it doesn't matter because there are so few similarities outside of cards and stars.

>not already knowing how to play mahjong

Top pleb.

So you can't play it with only 2 hands?