Rhodesia is no more

>Rhodesia is no more
Why even go on? The destruction of Rhodesia symbolized the death of the free world as a whole at the hands of communism. I feel as if there's not much any of us can do, what if communist forces are insurmountable? Please tell me I'm wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

businesstech.co.za/news/lifestyle/189135/south-africas-white-population-shrinks-even-further-in-2017/
youtu.be/0pc-ex32ZdA
youtu.be/tBVDdr3wqm4
youtube.com/watch?v=8xxKsjU5Q3A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>death of the free world
>occupation of foreign land
>Brits are one of the worst pink bastards in the world

>memeflag
All I had to see to know whatever you have to say is irrelevant, but I suggest you read up on Rhodesia if you seriously consider it an "occupation".

Further, blacks were treated fairly.

With black majority rule like you see in South Africa, many white people were expelled from the country or killed in the worst cases. (((Zimbabwe))) has a very, very small white minority.

You know the part that kills me?
All of the news bullshit articles that give a nrief history lesson and say Mugabe "liberated" the land from the Brits through nonviolence. I can't believe all this false shit I see people post.

>through nonviolence
Heh. I'm not surprised, I wasn't even taught about the bush war in school.

Rhodesia and South Africa are examples of what's to come for America, Britain, Germany, France, and Sweden.

Exactly. If world war two was the beginning of the end, Rhodesia is when the Jew world order starting to wrap things up. I don't see how we can get out of this situation now.

Pic related
>>>HUUUUUUURRRRRRRR

businesstech.co.za/news/lifestyle/189135/south-africas-white-population-shrinks-even-further-in-2017/

whites are also in decline in south africa since the niggers breed so fast. i personally believe the western world will turn into Brazil in the near future it´s hopeless

The only thing guaranteed is that once the white rate is so low, the taxes collected will plummet, the gibs will stop flowing, and everyone else will fucking starve.

So do we commit suicide, or? I have almost no drive to keep going on, my labor only benefits Jews in high places.

fuck niggers

lol @ the nigger on the bike wagging his finger at them

blacks are actually not that dangerous since they are unable to infiltrate academics on their own without affirmative action on their side. the blacks are also hopeless when it comes to organising the black countries have the worst military on the planet hey should be easy enough to cleanse actually

the main issue is the white traitors & the jews. Especially the jews are the most dangerous since they have the mental capacity to infiltrate white countries & subvert it from within

well the fight must go on nonetheless

I'm OK with this. It's clear capitalism has failed the working class. Any attempt to prolong its inevitable demise can only be described as the super rich tying their own noose.

the fal is so aesthetic

So what if it is? You never quit pussy. Win or lose.

You're joking right? I refuse to believe that anyone seriously identifies themselves as "anarcho-communist".

Well then lets get back to the fight instead of posting all day on an anime imageboard! We're not accomplishing anything here.

Look how many retards (even here on pol) don't have a damn clue what's going on.
They need to wake up, before anything else can go further.

Communism won WW2. The West became too liberal and let it fuck South America, Africa, and pretty much the whole world. Rhodesia was sacrificed for virtue signaling back in the day.

youtu.be/0pc-ex32ZdA

youtu.be/tBVDdr3wqm4

And how long are we going to keep holding out hope that they'll see the truth? It's going to be the end of us. Unless something is done very soon, it's over.

Holy shit, source?

>a Sup Forums post is a source of information

Yeah, read your American history books! They're sure to contain factual information.

The world was a very different place when Rhodesia bit the dust. Today, whites from all over would rush to the rescue.

youtube.com/watch?v=8xxKsjU5Q3A