If Trump’s tax plan gets through Congress, I’ll move to the US

Fuck the big tax German gov. America does the right thing for hard working people like me.

I heard the House already authorized Trump’s tax plan today!

Other urls found in this thread:

usdebtclock.org/
tsowell.com/images/Hoover Proof.pdf
responsiblewealth.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>be rich
>get taxed more than anyone
>humongous tax rate hikes every year
>one day, get tax cuts
>libshits: "THEY'RE GIVING THE RICH MONEY REEEEEEEEEEEE"

>Be surprised the rich don't want to shell over half their money

>humongous tax rate hikes every year

If these tax hikes are so bad how come the rich are richer than ever relative to everyone else? The top 1% owns more than half the wealth in this country.

>this dumbass chart
HOLY SHIT IT'S ALMOST LIKE RICH PEOPLE MAKE MORE MONEY TO SAVE

trumps tax plan is designed to bring in whites from other countries.

Yea well idk if you've noticed but we've got a rhino gop. A republican party that's fighting their own republican president so :/ But hopefully trump's tax plan seems pretty simple compared to past admins.

usdebtclock.org/

Thx, I am ready. Hard working professional with a PhD here. Having worked in the US before. Make 300 grand right now, if I move to the US I will make more. My gf is Canadian, so I may just hitch a ride on her visa or get myself a high skill visa myself.

I know you libshit think the rich lock their shekels behind a vault like Scrooge McDuck, but they don't

looks like we're gonna have to cut medicare and social security, what a shame.

You idiots realize that these tax cuts will add $1.7 trillion to the deficit?

I wouldn’t hold my breath, Congress seems much more concerned with slandering each other as child predators and perverts atm

The US is at full employment because of hard working small and large business owners. Compare this to high tax shitholes like Belgium or France.

Because you are a retard

Not if you cut gibmees for minorities who do not work and are fat.

A deficit that is already $700 BILLION

It's pretty obvious at this point that Republicans are trying to destroy and bankrupt America. They hate America.

usdebtclock.org/

They bailed out the banks with taxpayer money you idiot.

The middle class would've been substantially better off has those debts been settled for pennies on the dollar.

No, they buy foreign luxury goods and hide funds in offshore accounts

>The US is at full employment

THANKS OBAMA!

Sounds like the rich and corporations don't need tax cuts then

Full employment means nothing when real wages have remained stagnant for 30 years

Doesmt factor in loophole closing

This country is fucked anyway, may as well save a couple grand per year.

lol right wing retards are the biggest Soros soyboy cucks on the planet

google paradise papers

Thats the problem with "progressive" taxation. If you decide to reduce it guess who benefits the most? The people who pay the most.

You would complain even more about flat taxes so FUCK OFF.

>what is cutting spending???

If taxation would solve our deficit problem, it should be gone by now.

>Full employment is 100 million out of the workforce

DONT FALL FOR THIS SHIT ANONS. THIS IS NOT THE SAME AS WHAT IS BEING VOTED ON NOW.

You realize you can just cut tax brackets under $250k and raise taxes on millionaires and billionaires.

Why don't conservashits understand this?

I love how retards act surprised that the Trump tax cuts are designed and engineered to benefit his fellow billionaire globalist elites

There are 0 plans to cut the federal budget. In fact, defense spending is going to be raised by $80 billion

tsowell.com/images/Hoover Proof.pdf

Required reading.

Not if you slash spending

yup

Republicans never cut spending

they explode it

What creates tax loopholes?

Also, why the need for offshore havens in the first place?

Cut foodstamps and other irrelevant welfare stuff. You got enough churches to take care of hungry kids.

That's because Pedro is willing to work for 5$ a hour.
Get rid of the illegals and you'l get an increase in wages.

Not? What is being voted on? It is a tax cut, right?

You stupid fuck!

This money is not in a vault like scrooge mcDuck.

You think they have 32 Trillion in cash/gold just sitting in vaults?

YOU STUPID FUCKING DFUCK FUCKFUFJKCFJBSOIUBFHGOSIBHFA{SWOIBFHA:OWIUBFGRAOWIFHRA{OWIBFHN{P)}AWIHNFRP}){IAWBHNFR

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

IT SAYS FINANCIAL ASSETS IN YOUR OWN FUCKING PICTURE THAT YOU POSTED YOU STUPID FUCK

THE MONEY IS INVESTED

IT IS INVESTED

IN FUCKING COMPANIES THAT PROVIDE JOBS AND SERVICES AND MAKE GOOODS

FUCK I HATE YOU YOU ARE SO FUCKING STUPID FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Imagine how cucked you are. Just think about it. You are such a cucked good soyim, that you think if you just billionaires taxes (AGAIN), then they'll stop using tax havens where they pay 0%.

What is wrong with u right wing retards?

It is called the private sector. Those jobs were not created by the government, thank God.

lol u soyboys think when Warren Buffett gets his dividend payment for holding Goldman Sachs stock, it trickles down on you

Your cuckery is beyond repair.

Wages need to remain stagnant to stay competitive globally.

>defense spending will be increased
>that means it won't be decreased elsewhere

Almost as much as Obama's 10+ trillion he created in 8 years!!! Hey everyone, this guy's right we need to follow Obama's policies, those surely won't increase our debt! And after that let's all fuck each other's wives!

>obama adds 20 trillion to debt
>some of that debt is going to go towards the people
no

WARREN BUFFET IS A FUCKING DEMOCRAT YOU STUPID STATIST FUCK

FUCK I HATE YOU WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING IGNORANT

>implying loopholes will actually be closed

Obama cut the budget deficit by 2/3. Something no Republicans have ever done before.

why don't republicans cut the budget deficit instead of always exploding it?

Awesome bartending and waiting jobs! Thanks retarded ObamaLeaf

>WARREN BUFFET IS A FUCKING DEMOCRAT YOU STUPID STATIST FUCK

AND YOU'RE SHILLING FOR HIM. REALLY MAKES YOU THINK.

MAYBE NOW YOU KEKS WILL REALIZE YOU GOT PLAYED BY A BILLIONAIRE GLOBALIST CONMAN DEMOCRAT FROM NEW YORK CITY

>then they'll stop using tax havens where they pay 0%.
That's the point, you tax cuck.

Wages can’t go up if there is a surplus of labor idiots

why do u denigrate jobs you're not even qualified for?

Deficit does not equal budget. Something that did not exist for 7 years under Barry.

>he thinks the wealthy elites that he shills for will stop using tax havens

eww let's cancel the tax plan then we don't want any more islams over here

>ctj

>graph shows rich people gain more per capita from tax cuts
>poor people have a smaller circle on graph
that's because you're poor dumb fuck and don't pay high taxes anyway so how are you going to receive more than a pittance back

I'll be getting thousands of dollars thanks to Herr Donald. Get fucked nigger.

he had a budget every year lol

lol no u won't

>Blame Bush
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

u know ur flag is canada and ur not an american right

Obama reduced the budget deficit by 2/3. Right wing retards have a hard time with this.

Why are Republicans exploding the budget deficit?

>tfw born into wealth

The nice thing is I win no matter who is in charge because my families wealth keeps this shit hole flowing. I pay more in taxes in a single year than most of you pay in your entire lives. We deserve the break more than anyone else.

>be middle 20%
2,500 dollars is no joke, that's easily enough to start a decent fun for college

>we've reduced
>we
nice source, you ass

The "deficit being cut by 2/3rds" was literally just recession spending bills created by both him and Bush expiring as we came out of the recession.

See spending.

Congratulations, you've derailed. But i gotta say dude i admire your super autism.

I am mad at you for thinking the $32 trillion was stored in a vault like Scrooge McDuck.

>super autism

The guy is here 24/7, it's not autism he's just a shut in.

No actually it was thousands of good decisions being made. Your entire right wing cuck soyboy ideology is to give Soros, Buffett, Goldman Sachs, etc trillions in tax cuts and trying to bankrupt America.

responsiblewealth.org/

brb

>Moving to America from Europe
Basically impossible.

Why does the infographic compare Jeb Bush's plan taking place in 2015 vs Donald Trump's in 2016. Was there a tax hike in 2016 that causes the Trump numbers to be more inflated?

2500 is peanuts, but thanks for demonstrating that you still live with mommy and daddy. why are trumpcucks so pathetic? according to the chart my cut will be somewhere around 7500 which really isnt going to be lifechanging in the context of my 130k salary.

k

Morons don't understand economics. A poor person never gave you a job. You allow companies to make more money they expand the economy. "But muh automation is killing jobs". Than don't be a human whose skill sets are so abhorrent that you can be replaced by a robot.

the bottom 50% or something dont even pay federal taxes so ya they wont have much federal tax savings..

Obungo adds $10T to deficit in 8 years
>THANKS A LOT TRUMP REEEE!!!

you realize no rich person actually pays the top rate of 40% right?
40% becomes 15-25% after the myriad of loopholes and exemptions
lowering the top rate while getting rid of all the loopholes will INCREASE the effective rate
i dont expect a low-test city soyboy marxist like you to understand though

It won't. Orrin Hatch attached an Obama care repeal to it losing the votes of Collin, Murkowski and McCain. IN addition Hutchinson will also be a yes abd Paul is leaning no. It's 3 votes shy

>He invests his money in a business
>Business grows and starts hiring more people
>More people have jobs and a source of income now
>Leaf thinks that people don't horde their money in a bank vault, but businesses do

>cherry picks 2008 deficit TARP deal as Bush's "norm" deficit
US Debt literally doubled from 2008 to 2016
>O-Obama reduced spending user! Democrats are more fiscally r-responsible!
being this retarded. neither party is fiscally responsible

lol

FPBP

Our largest tax liabilities are welfare and Social Security, so people who REEE on the rich are daft, especially if they receive it and end up being net negative taxpayers.

>the super rich
>the elite
>the 1%
It's funny how everyone knows this, every is mad at them, everyone thinks they're the bad guys, but once you start naming them you're instantly called anti-semite and racist by the very same people. And when you ask people to name the "elite" then, they don't have an answer. It's just the magical elite that exists

>Doesent include Raegon and Jimmy Carter. Its almost like it's skewed a certain way Obameleaf.

lol that pic

AHAHAHAHAH u just btfo yourself

the only reason trump had to pay taxes that 1 year in 2005 was because of the AMT tax

he's repealing the AMT

AHAHAHAH HOLY SHIT u soyim got played by a billionaire globalist from NYC

Are we just ignoring the fact that this image is just circles with nothing to explain what they mean?
>This circle is bigger so it means Trump is bad

>he thinks Soros and Buffett need more tax cuts to invest in business

LOL

u cucks are too much

they have more money than they know what to do with

Lol ObamaLeaf

Does he know?

Can I tell him?

Oh I understand now. I was so stupid. Everyone should be taxed as much as possible except minimum wagers. The more moral and hard working people of all.

good thing i have mine already