What is going on with Gate novels...

What is going on with Gate novels? It's selling good and became quite popular but for few months now there is no new info despite 2nd novel series announcement.

Other urls found in this thread:

v4.eir-parts.net/v4Contents/View.aspx?cat=tdnet&sid=1417636
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's doing fine you EOP

I wanna fuck that elf.

There was nothing new for half a year.

I want to impregnate Rory.

really? there havent been new translations for months and manga translation stopped 3 chapters ago

We are just one chapter behind chink scans. There was probably a break in releases.

Was this gaiden volume ever scanned? Everybody keeps saying how it's the best one.

why is rory so sexy?

Will Rory get the D?

web release of the manga is up to chapter 62 but the last translation update i see was 59 in august

skythewood skipped volume 6 of the novel and have halted at the end of volume 8. it's even been removed from their ongoing roster on the sidebar

where are you reading from?

That chapter 58 is actually chapter 60 in japanese version.

We are just two chapters behind japanese version and one chapter behind china.

Rory is only good as otaku-pandering merchandise-whore.

user... GATE is shit

>skythewood skipped volume 6 of the novel and have halted at the end of volume 8.
there is no chinese translation of vol. 6 so far, also no chinese version vol. 9 as well. so we must wait for chinese translation of it before skythewood team continued.

to manga, translation of 61 and 62 (alphapolis raw chapters) are out on ak-scans but nobody has cleaned and probably edited these two so far.

What the fuck is going on with the manga? Neither one has been getting updates recently.

What's Rory's small breasts trying to tell us?

>What is going on with Gate novels? It's selling good and became quite popular but for few months now there is no new info despite 2nd novel series announcement.
You haven't heard?

The publisher went all-in releasing reprints of the original novels hoping to cash in on the GATE anime boom. They ended up failing badly with a lot of returns. Not that they didn't get a boost, but they overestimated the novel sales.
v4.eir-parts.net/v4Contents/View.aspx?cat=tdnet&sid=1417636

>想定以上の『ゲート』関連書籍の返本
『ゲート』TVアニメの放送が平成27年7月に
開始して以降、『ゲート』関連書籍の出荷高は当社
の予想を大きく上回る金額で推移いたしました。その結果、前期平成28年3月期においては、業績
の上方修正を行う要因の1つにもなりました。
しかしながら、TVアニメの放送が平成28年3月に終了して以降、当社の想定する以上の返本が当第2四半期累
計期間において発生いたしました
(特に、漫画・文庫)。
返本は、当第2四半期会計期間に入り、徐々に収束してまいりましたが、当第2四半期累計期間においては、当初の予想を127百万円上回る返本が発生し、同金額分の売上高が減少いたしました

When the hell will somebody scan the pictures from her past extra story?

So publisher fucked up?

Not even surprised since it was their only series that actually sells.

>So publisher fucked up?
>Not even surprised since it was their only series that actually sell
The fact is the anime is only okay, it isn't an instant classic r anything. So if they printed too many new books thinking it would sell gangbusters they definitely fucked up. One Japanese user estimated that 127,000 unsold books were returned from the book stores, assuming each book was priced at 1000 yen.

Does the MC even get to fuck his harem in the novel, or is he forever trapped in the beta nihongo protagonist celibacy?.

>Does the MC even get to fuck his harem in the novel, or is he forever trapped in the beta nihongo protagonist celibacy?.
He still isn't sure about staying in that world, the novels imply that he still has feelings for his ex-wife. And it's not like he is a virgin, he has nothing to prove about trying to bang women like a horny teenager. He is a grown man and he has other priorities.

Anime would be much better if it was not a crappy adaptation with pointless censoring and design changes.

>Anime would be much better if it was not a crappy adaptation with pointless censoring and design changes.
The design changes were made to make the anime cheaper. the show is way too long and cost more than average, so they had to cut costs in other ways.

>H-he is a strong independent man that neeed no ho
So yes, the protagonist is a castrated beta.

I want to fuck her and make her call me otou san

>>H-he is a strong independent man that neeed no ho
>So yes, the protagonist is a castrated beta.
See, that's where East and West differ. In the Easy, a man who gets controlled by the need to fuck is weak and useless. A manly Asian hero can walk away from a hot woman because he is busy. Only teenagers would think getting his dick wet makes him manly.

So he is busy 24/7?, he doesn't even need to stay for the girls, just let him give them the D they clearly crave for and then move on.Also, implying that having fee fees for his uggo alcoholic ex-wife is what's keeping him for an extra-dimensional good time is the most beta thing I've heard on a while.

>So he is busy 24/7?, he doesn't even need to stay for the girls, just let him give them the D they clearly crave for and then move on.
You are brainwashed by Hollywood's need to put a sex scene in every film. Get over it. He is a divorcee in his 30's. He isn't even technically suppose to fuck anyone in the Gate world by the order of the JSDF. Your desire to see sex scenes is just your conditioning over your entire life of Hollywood tropes.

>lso, implying that having fee fees for his uggo alcoholic ex-wife is what's keeping him for an extra-dimensional good time is the most beta thing I've heard on a while.
I just want to say how childish you sound. And that it makes no sense that you could convince anyone that they should act like school boys.

He doesn't have to be horny all the time, and the sex scene doesn't have to be explicit either, the author could just hint at it and that would be okay, but this bullshit about a 30 something man surroounded by girls for months a time with no sex drive makes me stretch my suspension of desbelief far more than the internal mechanics of this fantasy world. It reeks of the harem manga plot devices set in place just to mantain the status quo.

Itami is like the least interesting part of the series.

Why would anyone care who he ends up with?

>, but this bullshit about a 30 something man surroounded by girls for months a time with no sex drive makes me stretch my suspension of desbelief far more than the internal mechanics of this fantasy world. It reeks of the harem manga plot devices set in place just to mantain the status quo.
If you can't keep your dick in your pants, that's not proof that others can't either. And your attempt to argue that he should have sex against regulations when he has no reason to, is bizarre. To call him beta to boot shows that you really have no idea what it means to follow rules.

>against regulations
Pretty weird reason for a character already shown to not care too much about regulations.

Why aren't more Rory doujins getting translated?

Doujin scene is dominated by Touhou, Kancolle, idols and now Granblue.

Is the LN any better than the anime, the anime was rather bad and way too drawn out

thanks for the new wallpaper

Manga and LN are way better than anime.

ewwwwww

Because you should learn nihongo.

Last thing I heard was that the publisher had massive problems with the amount of returns from the bookstores after the anime ended.
The novel simply hasn't sold enough, I suppose.

Oh well. I hope series won't be kill because publisher was stupid.

At least manga is still doing very good.