US States

Which is the number one state Sup Forums?
I got to say North Carolina. I'm was born in Sao Paulo and came to the country as a boy. And I have lived in New York, Florida, and North Carolina and hands down North Carolina was the best

Texas.

Wyoming

You've lived in three states and you think NC is better than any other state in the US? How many blacks are in NC?

Illinois.

Chicago is a fucking Grade A 10/10 place to live.

but only if you have money and are an alpha. nogs don't attack alphas and don't go where you live (if you're rich).

easily best place on earth.

He's saying it was the best out of the three dumbass.

And either Hawaii or Michigan

Alaska

matsu valley best valley

>Which is the number one state Sup Forums?
>I got to say North Carolina

I don't know how I could have mistaken what was being said. My bad.

Because NC had
>Better Weather
>Conservative
>Based Gun Laws
>Based Women
>RedPilled

smack dab in the middle of Kentucky is the best place

Top tier: CO, WY, TX, HI, TN

Not perfect but still comfy tier:
KY, SC, VA(outside major cities)

Shit tier:
NJ, NY, DC, MD, IL, MS, MI

Meh tier: Everywhere else

No. Fuck Chicago.

Hawaii>>>>>Michigan, not even close

Alaska is comfy,

From Kentucky, if you're somewhat well off economically and not in a heroin area, its perfecto.

FPBP

*Tejas

Up State New York

AZ for it's flag alone

Texas. Wish I still lived there.

can someone post the SC ones

>Le 53% Texas

I would love to live there if it wasn't filled with beaners.

Fuck that shit, I'm going north. Montana looks nice

Utah, New Hampshire, Vermont and Maine are the best.

>Almost nigger feee
>Good gun laws (not sure about Maine)
>Great for the outdoors

We have pistol permits and a 45 day wait for a CCW

>ugh the absolute state of MICHIGAN

ffs can this happen already?

Kinda stupid to say all when you never ventured off the east coast.
I've lived on the east coast the west coast and the south coast. The desert south west is the best place its just to hot for the damn Yankees. And, thats fine by me. If you would consider coming out here I invite you to come meet a couple of my friends Mr. Rattles and Mr. Winder. Now thats the kind of neighbors to have. There not all bad liberals are afraid of them and thats good.

I know what state is the best but I won't tell you because I don't want you to come here and ruin it.

Maine. 95% white.

NC is in fact based. The only cucked things about it are Chapel hill and charlotte. And even those are kept in check by the populace. Its like a perfect middle ground of southern resilience and northern economics

ty user

fuck off, we're full.

3/3

Shut up asshole. Don't listen to this guy. Maine is hell on Earth, never go there.

New Hampshire.

Definitely not Minnesota. The number of goat fuckers here is horrendous.

What's the best state in the union for raising a family? this includes getting away from niggers, being away from major cities, and having the ability to own large tracts of land.

Official worst state reporting in.

IL here. Fuck Chicago and fuck IL. Overtaxed, piece of shit state. I wish they would cut the damn state in half south of Springfield. Southern IL is actually beautiful and clean. I am considering moving to Iowa, land of the whites.

Only So. Maine. The Dirty Lew. And then only because it is filled with Somalians. The rest of the state, pristine white.

NC is more of a swing state at this point. Not as bad as Virginia at least.

Nevada

No natural disasters, and if you can't handle 120f in the summer you're a pussy.
1000 nukes went off, still thriving
World class food and entertainment
Kind awesome people except for that one guy, but hes dead now.
Wynn properties are shit though

NCfag here, i havent met a single white Dem. All the blue votes come from nogs.

Indiana, hands down

The mid level cities are rife with meth abuse in iowa.

Michigan or Texas for sure.

FPBP

I would move there but don't want to be another Commiefornian clogging up there roads.

Meth is everywhere in the Midwest. My grandparents are from Jefferson County, MO and St. Francois County, meth capitals of the US. You can't escape it.

Literal paradise.

Right now there is a massive amount of people from Central and Eastern IL moving to Indiana to escape this hellhole.

Obviously pic related
>inb4 all spics

Lol then you haven't talked to any girls that go to uni.

That because Indiana is on if the cheapest places to live, and we have ze jobs.

Montana's the best t. Idahoan

There are plenty of non-black liberal rats nesting in Charlotte, Asheville, Greensboro, Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill.

Arizona

Texas

Tennessee boy, we have th biggest white supremacist group in the US

Vermont

Too hot

Maine - No rightists allowed

Goddam right

Naaaw, it used to be NC, when NC still stretched to the MS River. Now it's just everything west of the Blue Ridge and the continental divide, or as we like to call it, Tennessee.

While I appreciate your accolades for muh state, your previous residences already had a low bar to begin with. One other thing, are you an anchor baby or did your parents actually migrate the right way?

>muh based spics

NEETland, huh?

SC.

I talked to a QT from Charleston online years ago. I didn't think perfect girls could exist until I met her.

Now I know they can only live in South Carolina.

Have you lived in Texas?

Don't forget the cesspool known as Boone. Ol' Dan'l spins in his grave.

The only good thing about the containment zones known as Boone and trAsheville (which has the trendiest panhandlers & homeless people I've ever seen) is that they are heavily surrounded by patriotic mountain folk that can hit a 600m target with iron sights and are loaded for bear.

New Hampshire

Yes. I was born and raised here. I'm the only person in Texas who hates brown and black people.

I've lived in three states.

I'd rank them WA>>>AR>KS

then shut the fuck up

could I leave WA and join?
I love the PNW, but the King has his hold on this state

we got dat pork roll tho

No, fuck this place and the based "Tejano" shit. This isn't the place it was 100 years ago.

Then get the hell out what's stopping you?
>This isn't the place it was 100 years ago.
like you have any fucking idea what it was like

Virginia is foreshadowing was North Carolina will become. It's sad.

I've come to realize it's not Texas. It's the midwest states, montana, wyoming, and maybe the dakota's. Sounds more like a white mans paradise than texas. But texas is still cool.

>like you have any fucking idea what it was like
We chased off the nasty fucking brown people and won Independence.
>Then get the hell out what's stopping you?
I think this place can be saved from becoming a mexican state again.

>not having the best liquor int he world on here.
Do you even meme?

Pennsylvania, specifically the Western part is also great. I think the Midwest/Pennsylvania, Great Plains and the Northwest are going to become extremely white in the future, especially if the RAISE act brings in loads of European immigrants.

I don't give a fuck about meth as long as there's no minorities.

I don't understand any other answer. These fags bitching about spics and niggers should move out of the city. I live in vidor Texas. You can go days without seeing either. But you trade nigs and spics for meth heads

what are the girls like in nebraska

Best states in this order:

Idaho
Montana
Vermont
Maine
New Hampshire
West Virginia
South Dakota
Wyoming
North Dakota
Kentucky

Worst States starting with worst:

California
Maryland
Delaware
New Mexico
Illinois
Hawaii

One of the better ones, Southern and Cali chicks are huge race mixers though.

Twin tiers comfy af but I feel sorry for you getting cucked by (((nyc)))

Northern Maine is almost Southern

Sweet home Alabama by far.

need to find myself a hot american country girl

gf

>no lottery tickets

YAWN

You'll find plenty in the Midwest, it will be easier for Euros to move here once the RAISE act passes.