Dragonball super thread

I am the hope in the universe.
The light in the darkness.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jNzSXZSA8_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Zamasu did NOTHING wrong. May he rest in peace.

Is anyone else disappointed with the shitty writing? How Trunks gets random spirit power out of nowhere?

This last episode was fan fic tier bad.

super cant get any worse than this

Watch him become All-chan's playmate.

Zamasufags are now salty.

Why didn't they have Trunks fusing with Vegeta if they wanted to give the kill to Trunks so much?

Stopped watching dragonball after z but this pic confused the shit outta me.
So goku has wings and a lightsaber now?
Wtf happened?

I want to hug a crying Zamasu and tell him it will all be ok.

i am but i am not.

it was bad but somehow i still got goosebumps because it was epic in a cliche way. and sometimes cliches like this are awesome even if they are a bit cringy.

RIP ZAMASU

You watched dragonball z but don't know what character uses a sword?

Creating a new fusion ? nah let's just destroy an established one.

Zen-chan is going to split apart the fusion so that he can have his own personal Goku to play with for all of eternity.

Looks like Toriyama got inspired by DeviantArts

Best boy!

He would stab you through the chest for being a ningen.

Why does potara literally have the same restrictions as the fusion dance now

>A powerful fusion runs off its time limit before they can finish the villain

Are they just recycling previous plot points now?

>Vegetto is weak and jobbed
>Trunks is a Mary Sue
>Vegeta is a cuck
>Goku is a retard
>Gohan is a faggot nerd

The only character this series didn't destroy is Black. He went out on a high. Touching dicks with his selffu.

Dabura
Janemba
And the guy that looks like link but those aint ssj.
Just tell me wtf is going on in this pic.

They were so perfect

Why did they fuse?

>The time ring keeping black alive never mattered
>Mai shooting the potara never mattered

>Trump won
>DBS' writing became even shittier
This week must've been tough on Mexicans and spics in general. They'll have to pay for the wall while their favorite show gets worse and worse.

Delete Dragon Ball Super from this earth

Truly the madara of our time.

To eradicate the ningens

This episode was a complete clusterfuck, it's like they wanted to shoehorn five episodes into one. Even the return of vegito was fast paced, anticlimactic and just felt like quick fanservice.

>Zamasu is full of hate
>Regenerates
>goes retard big to fight a stronger opponent
Is he just piccolo now

Don't you faggots get bored of Goku defeating everyone?, Vegetto killing Zamasu was lazy, Zeno Killing Zamasu was lazy, even the mafuba shit was lazy.

We could smell it from years that Trunks was the chosen, if you could use your brains for a minute:

>awakened semi-ssb by fighting goku and vegeta
>got stronger by getting BLACKED for years (zenkai)

The spirit bomb shit was kinda random but in the end he didn't killed Zamasu, was the technique itself, as shown by some frames there was a lot of people remaining in the world + 2 kaio + 2 ssb ki.

SHIT WRITING
>SHIT WRITING
SHIT WRITING
>SHIT WRITING
SHIT WRITING
>SHIT WRITING
SHIT WRITING
>SHIT WRITING
SHIT WRITING
>SHIT WRITING
SHIT WRITING
>SHIT WRITING

You're just pretending to be retarded to get replies.

fuck off weeb

Because Zamasu was too weak and got scared by the Mafuba.

Praise and adore him!

youtube.com/watch?v=jNzSXZSA8_M

This isn't the DBZ I know, where are my 40 episode villain arcs? This new shit is rushed and gay af like literally zamasu nigga gay af he huggin himself n shit n cryin

I liked it.

>niggas still mad
Once you accept this as a different entity than DBZ, you can have fun with it. Just like you had to to with DB and Z (and GT).

Trunks is channeling the energy he's getting from everyone into his sword. Kind of like how Goku channeled everyone's energy in the Android 13 movie or the first Broly movie.

>Goku kaioken
>Demonic zamasu
>Vegito
>spirit bomb
>trunks absorbing the spirit bomb and finishing off zamasu
In the z days that would have been 5 episodes

its one of these moments when id rather be a weeb than a retard

I fucking called it that Mai shooting the potara scene was just shipping bait.

People seem to forget that Trunks was the first step to DBZ becoming horrible trash.

He's a character created with the express purpose of appealing to the teens who'd have been losing interest in the Freeza saga. He's hip, he uses a sword, he does whack Naruto hand seals, AND he's the first step to the Super Saiyan state being demoted from "awesome asskicking powerup" to "yeah even the kids can do it without training". I won't even mention that he's the son of Vegeta, prince of all Saiyans (even if that title means basically nothing, it's what a fanfiction.net rookie would consider radical).

>let's have a robot Freeza and his dad show up on Earth
>okay now let's have this new character kill him IN ONE STROKE with a SWORD and NARUTO HAND SEALS
>also he's a Super Saiyan because... um... shit.
>hey do you think Terminator has a copyright on "come with me if you wanna live?"

People thinking he was turned into a shitty sloppily-written Mary Sue in Super are fucking retarded assholes.

In reality, Trunks always was that.

>Ruin potara
>Make Vegito look weak as fuck
>Trunk ass pulling magical powers

Fucking hell Super was good untill this shit fest

shit tier
this lazy prick named akira is a fucking asshole

he said the ss are blonde to spend less ink, he said goten and trunks don't have tails because he simply forgot to draw them and now he goes back and says potara fusions are only meant to last 1 hour for non-kaioshins but we were told on Z that it was permanent! Plus, I could understand the Boo's body could separate them again to absorb them better or whatever, but now it doesn't even take 1 hour to de-fuse

fuck that
i want a solid history
this is pure shit

Wtf I love the manga now

Took you a couple of years to realize?

I'm just saying that it makes no sense if you think about it. Girls don't want photons to bounce of their uncovered bodies into the eyes of boys. But they go swimming with boys, thus allowing molecules, cells and pussy juice to flow into male mouths. The latter is obviously more lewd, but they are only ashamed about the former.

he also forgot about that lunch bitch

i wish i was akira

but super was supposed to be a direct continuation of dbz, but instead of that it only destroys our memories of it

W-what are you talking about user?

I'm glad we got to see some proper injuries thrown around in this ep. Goku hasn't had his bones crushed like this since the Saiyan saga.

Reminder that Trunks cut both Frieza and Zamasu right through the crotch when he killed them.

Dirty fighter.

The show isn't constrained to adapting a weekly 20 page manga each week. They don't have to drag things out.

And this is still probably one of the longest anime original arcs, after the Baby arc from GT.

Those things make the experience actually more entertaining for me because I enjoy complaining about stuff.

The Cell Saga and Future Trunks also introduced time travel.

People complain for literally decades that only Goku gets to shine but now that Trunks got a kill, they want the old days back. It's always the same, just like Z was shit compared to DB, just like GT was shit compared to Z etc. and repeat ad infinitum. The grass is always greener on the other side, people always claim to want something different than they actually do.

anyone got webm where vegetto beats up zamasu?

Vegetto defusing because of SSB is bullshit considering how they said that SSb involves perfect ki control so it shouldn't have had an effect in the first place

believe it or not I miss that delay

It's like the first Broly movie

oops we ran out of time better kill off the villain with the power of friendship now

I'm happy that Trunks got the kill, because this arc has always been about Trunks.

People, including myself, are puzzled by the decision to make it so fucking retarded.

How can the potara last for only 1 minute?
BRAVO TOEI, Potara is now the worst fusion, no feats, no strength gain, literally weaker that TRUNKS SSJ ASSPULL.
>TFW NO FILLER WITH VEGITO
>TFW FINAL KAMEHAMEHA COULDNT DESTROY A BUILDING
>TFW VEGITO JOBSSSSSSSSS

>everybody ignores that goku used the SSB Kaioken agaibn

What are some things that had already happened before in DB, Z and GT, that Super has repeated?

>Complete changing how potara works just to split Vegeta and Goku up again

Fuck off Toriyama

not canon and it was only 5 seconds anyway

Is it just spics that are mad that DB is about proper technique and resolve now instead of just power level faggotry

I thought it relied on a different energy than the fusion running out of ki.

Because it got overshadowed by trunks nakama asspull

>The cold, calm and collected Zamasu reduced to an autistic tryhard retard who actually cried for comedic relief

how did toei managed to screw up the entire series in just one episode?

Ok so they wanted to put Vegito in there as fanservice but couldn't keep him around because they wanted Trunks to finish of Zamasu.

How would you have solved this problem? Pitch your idea to me.

super was a mistake

I didn't want Goku to get a kill, I wanted Vegetto to get a kill.

And while I understand why they made Trunks do it, I'm simply appaled by the fact he went from literally nothing compared to SSB, to pretty much stronger than that, with zero training and just unexplained asspull buffs.

Who cares about Kaioken when power of friendship makes you stronger than Vegito?

There was no reason for them to put in Vegito at all if they were going to do jack shit with him and go through bullshit retcons and nerfs just to defuse him within 5 minutes.
They might as well have Goku and vegeta use an attack with all their energy put in to it to weaken him so that Trunks could finish the job.
I am not even mad about that Trunks was the one that finished him or even how he did it, but I do thinks it is bullshit to bring back Vegito and nerf just to make Trunks look better.

Dragonball never had good writing

dragondicks super

Reminder that Zamasu became what he hated the most

I could forgive the shitty animation because the story was actually good untill this shit fest

Super is just bad, that episode felt like 10 crammed into 1

They mentioned that the dragon balls could split fusions apart a long time ago but decided to retcon and make potara and dance fusion the same thing

I hope Zamasu keeps him as a playmate and grooms him to be the next Omni-King.

because he killed zamasu with literally the power of friendship and not actual logical power level like it always was in dbz fuck you

>Arc starts
>Trunks SSJ2 is on the same level as God Ki Goku SSJ3
>Arc ends
>Trunks SSJ2 Half blue is on the same level as God Ki SSB Vegito
Holy shit imagine how strong he will be in 20years, his Ki alone will shatter the universe

Goku and Vegeta could barely hold their ground against Blackmazu, Vegito going ssb couldn't do shit to Blackmazu, at best he managed to force a draw.

Trunks not even on ssb beat Blackmazu with a weak genkidama (fueled with the power of the earth and the few humans alive)

JUST

Powerlevels just went though the drain basically, Kid Buu was the weakest of the Buus and his only strong point was his wildness and instinct so it's was normal that Goku could fight him one on one, but Blackmazu was leagues over Trunk and still dies against him kek.

>dont talk to me or my half son ever again

WHY DID THEY EVEN USE POTARA IF THEY WERE GOING TO GIVE IT A TIME LIMIT NOW

There's not much to say about it, really

Still weaker then beerus though lol

>Goku vs Vegeta
>Goku vs Buu
BUT SOMEHOW ITS BAD IF TRUNKS DOES IT

>Fusion dance son

yeah those were logical, trunks pulled his strength out of his ass

>but super was supposed to be a direct continuation of dbz

It never was, since we didn't even reach end of Z.

I don't even know why people genuinely wanted more Dragon Ball, the final chapter was 20 years ago with an open ending that satisfied everyone, can't you let it rest? Now it's nothing more than a zombie cashcow, and since DB means a lot to me, I couldn't be more sad.

Zamasu was getting weaker by fighting so much. He didn't use Zensu beans and doesn't have crazy regeneration magic like Buu. Trunks finished off a severely weakend opponent WITH the energy of everybody on earth AND Goku/Vegeta. That's perfectly acceptable for me. Golden Frieza was far more retarded.

>Spirit bomb magical sword attack thing

Jesus christ please no

Super was doing so good

What the hell do they even do for the next 30 episodes now?

It's amazing how everyone hates this episode. It's like Toei wanted this to happen

>Trunks is a Mary Sue

It's gary stu for men, newfag

How do you feel about the fusion only last 1 hour

Then Toriyama would have to create something new user, and that is taboo for him.

>ssjgod = kaioken
>ssb = ssj with blue hair
>black goku = baby vegeta

thats what creators said, your excuses dont matter here at all here