Buyfag thread

buyfag.moe

please bin.

>package is in Chicago

Nooooooooo

This one was first, so the porkfags can fuck off.

Have they released news about the re-release of Saber Lily? I thought she was coming out this month?

Can't wait for this pretty girl to come out this month!

Please keep this to one thread at a time please.

>Can't wait for this pretty girl to come out this month!
Hahahahaha

First time buying from (L)Ater?

fuck, amiami's webpage is in Maintenance

Thay better delay it to late december otherwise I won't be able to pay for her, fucking bargain sales.

>Thay better delay it to late december otherwise I won't be able to pay for her, fucking bargain sales.
Stopped ordering like before already.

Prices for figs skyrocketed in Japan and my country's currency is even worse now.

Are you Mexican?

see

She's totally going to bin right? Nobody even knows her.

Zero chance.

Nah

Whats that ? Proto vs release?

Exactly, I told both threads that multiples existed. Same exact wording and everything.

this one doesn't have fat girls at the OP though.

So, why is your country's currency so fucked?.

speaking of currency, it looks like the US is handling Turmp's election better than Britain handled Brexit

No solution was proposed, nor intended to be inferred. Highlighting a problem was the only function.
But, I'll agree that I would rather not have porkchop be in the OP image.

Where's the best place to order a legit cloth custom scroll? Want to get pic related printed.

the moonrune say that the one on the right is the finished sample.

Ask him, not me.

Too bad, the left one looks way better

Can I store figures in their boxes inside bigger boxes in the attic in wintertime? Summer would obviously be too hot but what about this time of year?

Looks kind of shit

This one was first, so too bad for the fat lovers.

the gap at the hip is pretty terrible, I hope they fix it

It's pretty much a beach queen lying on bed. Where are GSC and Alter prototypes?

They're obviously rushing the lower quality ones to get those seasonal waifu dollars and it's working on me

Should I buy this semen demon?

Should I purchase this semen demon?

You're responsible adults, decide yourself.

depends, how much are you going to pay?

I hope they start preproduction of her twin tails version now with Shadowverse making her poplar

Face looks bad

Face looks like Griffith instead, especially combined with the hair.

Banisher and Mage when?

None, since OP isn't going to sell well.

Never, essentially. 7th Dragon sold like hell. Be happy it's even getting some figs.

It did great on sales though, Japan sales which are the ones that matter

Are you a fucking dumbass or what?

>7th dragon is a fucking figure and not a series of fucking games
>The sales of a single figure is an indicator of the sales of the whole franchise

No user, you are the dumbass.

Not sure if serious or plain retarded

You're the fucking dumbass I'm talking about 7th Dragon III Code: VFD, not 7th Dragon series.

7th Dragon III VFD was number one on sales for weeks in Japan though, why are you even putting a damn figure as an indicator?

Figures user, that's what these threads are about not games.

>Using MFC for sales popularity
There still Samurai, Godhand and maybe Mage on the way

>The userbase of MFC is a good indicator of the popularity of the series
> MFC is a good indicator of sales in Japan

Come the fuck on

Then you should know there are at least 3 more figures on their way, and by better manufacturers. Its a fucking popular franchise damn retard.

>7th Dragon sold like hell
>I-I-was talking about the figures
>Ignoring the 2020 uber popular figures
>Ignoring the announced and upcoming ones

Damn son, you really hit your head when you were little

Good thing the popularity of the games is usually what gives the franchise more figures, not the isolated case of a single figure by an average manufacturer.

Dumbass

Vertex is an excellent manufacturer, not one of the top ones but still pretty good

You're pretty retarded, my original post was this one I never talked about any games, just about the last line of figures so far only the one by Vertex, and yes it sold like shit.

>>You're pretty retarded, my original post was this one I never talked about any games

Read the fucking thread chain then, the shit that started it all was:

Damn, retard

>Vertex is an excellent manufacturer
Yeah no, average at best, have issues with seams and sloppy paint jobs, and also I never mentioned them being specifically bad, learn to read, I mentioned figures by BETTER manufacturers; GSC, MF, Flare.

You are failing at basic reading comprehension, stop digging deeper

Most of their late figures turned out pretty great.

As I said I never made that post and I only talked about OP's pic which sold like shit, fucking dumbass.

Then you should even be bitching, FOLLOW THE DAMN CHAIN

I never quoted your shitty post and you are crying like a bitch on a different argument

Digging yourself deeper

Do bargain sales usually re-stock items?

>Most of their late figures turned out pretty great.
Average, not particularly great, The Sengoku Muramasa figures binned hard, the aesthetics choice was not that great, details were rough, paint was nothing to write home about. Also, AYLMAO.

Their selvarias are far from Alters as well, barely average.

Rune Knight isn't particularly great either, rough details, so-so paint.

Your definition of "great" has such a low bar that there's half a dozen manufacturers above, each releasing 2-3 better figures per month. They are average; not a total waste of money but far from being great.

>Nobody even knows her.

Where did you get that idea from, she's practically one of the most well known original characters to come out of Grand Order.

No, usually they just clear the whole inventory in one go, they might add more items later but certainly not restock the already listed ones.

I disagree, at least first Vertex Selvaria paintwork is on par with Max factory/Alter

Oh fug so is mine

What does it mean

Surprised she doesn't have a swimsuit one yet along with halloween Shielder

It's where packages go to die.

is the dollar to yen currency exchange different now with trump as president?

Any anons from germany here which had to pick up tankoubons from their customs office?
I have a package sitting there I will pick up tomorrow, is it possible for them to confiscate the books?
It doesn't contain loli.

Should I get this semen demon?

do you have serve autism that causes you to post this image routinely?

Never fails to amaze me how that user still gets replies. Just ignore.

To any south NZ buyfag bros, hope your shits okay.

>is it possible for them to confiscate the books?
Yes, but most likely they will not, because there is no reason to.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

yen is very strong right now

im undecided ok??

I ordered all 3 and now I'm having doubts. Even though it's Alter, and they're beautiful, I just don't seem to be satisfied unless it's their male figures.

Had one figure fall over, but everything else was fine surprisingly.

>New Berserk scales
>Company: Prime 1 Studio
>Polystone
nendos when

I want to believe

r8 cop

the 2 on the right are a clear file

Bought a motorcycle. How do I make it a weeb bike without making it obvious but tasteful?

>Polystone
>1/4

Why can't there be affordable, normal scales in a size you can actually put in a Detolf and isn't fragile as fuck?

/o/ has a sticker general with a few suppressed designs. Note that do say a few; most are trash. Not that there's any real reason not to go full weeb on a sport bike anyway. The good news is you can get people to make stuff if you don't like what's there.

Thought about some subtle and cool Nihei shit.

Anything else beside stickers? Maybe a keychain?

Either logos / brands
or those two-colour images were one of the colours are your bikes current colour

Get a Celty helmet

Looking for figure with good pantylines, are there any around?

I just bought a supercool pearl white one.
Which logos and brands? Thought about the Toha Heavy Industries one but it's quite underwhelming.

Subtle custom license plate first

Keychains have little to do with the bike though; stickers and decals are most of what really matters. You always could though, you know where to find them.

This kills the neck.

Oh, plate holders would be good too if they make those for bikes.

We can't do that here. Or maybe we can but it's really expensive.
I really don't know of what series to get a sticker. Iìll take a look in the /o/ general.

If you don't know what to get then don't get anything; if you're going to weeb shit up at least do it with love. I wouldn't do that just for the sake of it. Plaster that baiku with pictures of you're waifu or something.

I don't have a waifu since I'm not a retard.