Oh shit, a guy broke the pedo code in comments under elsagate videos!

>First thread here: boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/149666462#bottom

>Guy on reddit claims he has broken the code pedos use in the comments under Elsagate videos on youtube: reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7d9fu9/holy_shit_i_think_i_just_figured_out_the_comment/

>Some autists say it's just kids pressing random buttons on tablets, but we find a post in the same gibberish language made by the owner of one of the channels. It translates as "Detain"

>To translate the pedo code:
>Go here: branah.com/thai
>Select "Pattachote Keyboard"
>Type in a comment that you copied from one of elsagate videos using English letters.>Copy the thai word that will appear in the editor.
>Paste the word in Thai Google translate

>A new translation I just made for the pic attached to this post: Notice the second comment by the same user. Along with the usual gibberish it includes hahahah, not exactly what a toddler could recreate.

>Also notice the formatting.

>Expect an onslaught by shills

>Pedos use the Thai language because Thailand is the world largest pedo brothel where all the pedos go on vacation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC7Pq3Ko42YpkCB_Q4E981jw/videos
branah.com/thai
signs-symbols.com/four/cchjfg
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7d9fu9/holy_shit_i_think_i_just_figured_out_the_comment/
youtube.com/channel/UCiKzR-h1jN6lJWtUYzTBJmw
channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/dutchman-charged-in-cambodian-child-torture-case-7660724
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

bump

bunp

Mongoloids, it's not Thai, it's Tagalog.

Post your translations and thoughts, anons. I'll be posting more translations too.

bump
Need to check wholesome children's videos for similar gibberish to r/o theory of random button pressing.

I typed that using Thai Pattachote Keyboard

Baited. We found the pedo, pack it up.

The orginal comment in your OP picture. It's tagalog user, or taglish (Mixing tagalog and English, hence the haahaha)

the comment translates to "so bad it's funny. hahaha"

What is even with this elsa shit anyways, it's seriously creepy as hell, kids drinking piss out of the toilet? The fuck?

South Asian languages have tons of meaningless overlap and faux amis because they're recycling mainly the same sounds. Tagalog is not tonal but tonality is not represented in op's pic related.

>youtube.com/channel/UC7Pq3Ko42YpkCB_Q4E981jw/videos
Just an example channel. Pick any video, and you will see the other channels commenting nonsense in English back to them as it is very commonly known that the kids will also click on the peoples comments and get to their channels, sometimes leaving behind nonsense replies as well.

This is very evident in the other channels as well. You will have the same spammy shit in form of random letters here and there as well, some are actual languages too but pedophilia related or just reaching?

> (You)
>The orginal comment in your OP picture. It's tagalog user, or taglish (Mixing tagalog and English, hence the haahaha)
>the comment translates to "so bad it's funny. hahaha"

My bad then. Asian languages can look like gibberish indeed :). I'll post another pic then

Big if true

>google translate

Bump

Don't you see the hole?

You're saying people are constructing sentences from random letters that can then be translated into thai and then translated back to English to get a real meaning.

The problem is the "random" lettered sentences that are being constructed aren't random at all. They're just different languages posting relevant messages regarding the video.

If the comments you were translating were actually random, then maybe you'd be onto something.

I think you're just a kike.

This one was posted by the channel owner and translates as "Detain":

What I don't understand is:
YouTube take videos down all the time due to copyright violations.
How is it the Intellectual Property owners (Disney etc.) don't get these channels shut down when their lawyers are usually all over that shit?

I think you're just a leaf who thinks he's redeemable

google translate is not affidable.

>Don't you see the hole?
>You're saying people are constructing sentences from random letters that can then be translated into thai and then translated back to English to get a real meaning.
>The problem is the "random" lettered sentences that are being constructed aren't random at all. They're just different languages posting relevant messages regarding the video.
>If the comments you were translating were actually random, then maybe you'd be onto something.

There are some comments that look like gibberish but in actuality are posts made by Asians in their language using English keyboard. Still, there are posts that consist only of consonants and don't make any sense (like the one I psoted above)

how about sit back and watch how Jews worldwide get exposed loser. You did this to yourselves.

You need more than this. Who MAKES the videos?

>smash 'dfgfdg' on your keyboard and submit
>several months later, you are now a pedophile because you were caught by the Sup Forumsice of internet.

anyone find some good translations?

This works the same as the oonga boonga somali shit. Click on any of those keyboard characters, add the occasional space like its words, apply to google translate, always get something back in english.

you're a leaf, you're not exposing anybody

literally your prime minister tho

No.

The videos which these comments are on are usually one off videos, with no other videos obtaining the same amount of views/likes/comments from the same channel. Indicating that the user has purchased views/likes/comments.

Shane Dawson recently made a video in which he bought likes and video views. And the views and likes were from real people, from Brazil, India and Thailand.

Believe it or not, people are getting paid pennies to go to videos and type random gibberish to fulfill an order.

You can see websites which places sell this sort of shit.

Not everything has some deeper fucking meaning. It's literally just some suits/naive suburban mom buying "viral sensations" because they have no clue how to market or branch out.

Fuck off, do you really think that some huge pedophile ring would use videos with millions of views to discuss their crimes? Do you not think they would use encrypted forms of communication? I mean how retarded do you have to be to think they would talk about it in fucking YouTube comments.

Use your fucking brain you mongoloids.

bump

Why are shills like you trying so hard to tell us not to look into this shit?

>Do you not think they would use encrypted forms of communication? I mean how retarded do you have to be to think they would talk about it in fucking YouTube comments.
Some criminals are that retarded.

bump

this stuff makes my skin crawl

Anyone knows how is "pussy" in Thai lol? Initially it was "vhchchkb"

>the retards making these threads really are plebbitors
Huh, yeah, makes sense.

None of this matters. It doesn't have to be thai, real words, or using any translator we know of in order to be code used for communication.

I wonder if it's all code. Perhaps the titles of the videos are just the thread titles, and the people commenting are talking.

It's quite strange if this is the case however, seeing as the videos often have millions and millions of views, which I imagine causes it to be seen often.

This makes sense if you actually think about it logically, something what most of the people in these threads fail to do in chase of the pedo proof.

This guy however is a faggot.

>Expect an onslaught by shills
OP do you honestly believe there would be shills over this when the video makers themselves are nothing but self-entrepreneur pajeets? Does that really make sense to you? You seem enthusiastic about this, but why? Are you the shill?

Haven't they added pedos to the LGBT full name now?

How am I a shill for using my fucking brain? Answer the question, do you HONESTLY believe some pedophiles would discuss their pedophile ways on fucking YouTube? A public forum?
Of course they wouldn't. They would use some sort of encryption. Not discuss shit on one of the most popular websites worldwide.
I'm not a shill. I'm just tired of retards like you having other boards and sites see this retarded shit and instantly discredit what comes from Sup Forums because of it.

If it was some giant pedophile ring like some posts are assuming, I doubt they would be that stupid. I also doubt they would use the Thai language because it's where the alleged largest "pedophile brothel" is located.

Does none of this seem far fetched to you?

The only way this would be in any way efficient, is if a sentence is written in english, converted to something else and then Thai.

If this is a means of communication, it has to be efficient and NOT open to interpretation.

Copy/paste to google translate gives us nothing.
This is still a guessing game at this point. Pull yourselves together /pol

pic unrelated

Gonna test it with my own gibberish:

>Uga buga kowa bunga heya Obongo
>ฝั้ ิดั้ นวต้ ิดคั้ ีย่้ ถิวคัว
> I do not know.

Yeah...

So these videos aren't featuring pedo themes?
You say they wouldn't use YouTube to communicate on, yet they use YouTube up share their videos on. FFS!

Pedophile grooming.

>Buy some comments from a blackhat vendor
>Vendor sources comments from hundreds of Asians.
>some of these commenters say weird shit in different languages
>now it is a pedophile conspiracy due to dubious content.
kek

Oh shittt

Bump

Hello pedophile.
:^)

What the fuck does "pedo themes" have to do with any of what OP is talking about? We are discussing why the fuck would it make any sense to discuss pedophile activities on a public forum.
The content of the videos is something that's already been covered by many YouTuber's. This is just fucking stupid.

It honestly just seems like an effort to paint this board as delusional and crazy, so when the time comes where Sup Forums genuinely figures something out, people will discredit it and point to threads like this, where people like you think some Indians rolling their head on a keyboard to fulfill some suits request of 20K comments on his video was somehow a secret international pedophile ring discussing pedophile shit.

Fuck off.

>questioning looking into random nonsense=shills
Maybe stop obsessing over total bullshit.

>>Go here: branah.com/thai
yeah its bullshit, tried it myself too

stop posting this conspiracy shit on Sup Forums
there's no "worlwide secret pedo ring"
haven't you learned nothing from the "pizza gate" hoax that turned out to be BS with zero proof?

Schizophrenic ramblings belong in /x/.

BUMP THIS SHIT NOW

>We are discussing why the fuck would it make any sense to discuss pedophile activities on a public forum.
Because there still exist people who think they have 100% anonymity on the Internet.

So basically someone found a way to get very generous translations by jumping gibberish into another language?

pfft..

No, as others have stated, following the recommended videos and the comment posting channel you will end up seeing full nudity content.

>Content has been covered by many YouTubers.
I'm glad those retards made videos for clicks on the themes of these videos. But that does not explain the several full nudity videos on YouTube. Which you find easy by clicking around from these videos.

That's my point you fuck, discussing if pedos post coded messages on niche public arenas is irrelevant, when the same arena hosts full nude videos of kids and even CP.

That's like if you was to discuss twittergate from last year and say its not real because no pedophiles would post hardcore CP straight to twitter. When they very well did so.

bump

This is so fucked up! This can't be just some random shit. Why the fuck is everyone replying to him in the same gibberish and likeing his post?

This is the weirdest thing I've seen all day

>buttmad about pedos getting called out
>rainbow flag

Literal pedo faggot and shill

>I broke the code!
>Shit that's awesome, dude, what does the cleartext say?
>It says "Gabagaddomm freeegty hhahahaha brighty fgrerty wawa" Clearly some pedoshit going on.
>...

Don't bother, only schizos care about this shit anyways. Let them have fun, nobody sane is wasting their time with this.
We already know the videos are made for creeps to whack off to on some level, maniacs looking for secret codes everywhere is irrelevant.

BUMP

SHILLS FOAMING AT THE MOUTH

check out all the different flags

It could be relative to encrypted messages shared across darknet if people haven’t thought of that yet

>seeing full nudity content
Yeah, kids taking baths in their comfy buckets because India etc. These videos are equivalent of VLOG or similar nonsense. You can find similar stuff almost anywhere when it comes to private people and their channels, they upload all sorts of weird shit.

Yes, I'm shilling for Indian youtube content creators, getting paid big time mate. Look into one direction long enough and your head wont turn to the other direction anymore because you are a fucking idiot.

Explain this one shill faggots

Dude your trying way to hard with the pepes, no one believes you

Bump of fighting normie ignorance

What is there to explain? Someone just being overly zealous about some fabled pedo crusade over shit content made mostly somewhere in Asia.

Every line is green text, plus reddit spacing
Greentext is for quoting, only new niggers use it for anything else

wtf whos the newnigger you fucking newnigger

that is literally not what that is for

Too unironic for you?

it's quoting only faggot, you need to go back

There's more stuff there. Much more.
And it's usually found in the related videos to these channels or in the uploaded videos of the people commenting.

But no, these are all just wholesome family videos in India where the humour is different and girls jacking off dicks being found is just a wholesome Indian family movie?

It makes me sick how hard you try and frame this a whole big ol nothingburger.

Hows it feel having a job typing paragraphs of bullshit on Sup Forums, youtube and twitter all day trying to cover up for a bunch of pedos

Your parents must be proud.

Yoooo

maybe teh pedos are having children type it in by spamming the keyboard while they are showing it to them to desensitize their sex dungeon children that were trafficked from the hillary foundation and their deep state croneys as part of the insurance program to their conspiracy webs

The people pushing the whole no pedo thing are likely pedos. Pizzagate debunked? These cunts sound like snopes

>I cracked the code guys
>the code is that its in a different language
>if you use a language translator you can break their code talking and understand what they are saying!!
>t. internet detective

signs-symbols.com/four/cchjfg

Of course a Brit would know. Sex tourism n that.

Bumping the only important thread on Sup Forums today.

Get the fuck in here faggots

If that is what you want to believe with all this material available, you are free to do so. Seeing is believing some say.

If only I got paid for replying to dense fools all over the world, that'd be just great. But to amuse you, yes, It feels great man and my parents couldn't be any prouder because I am a hard working man and earn a good salary for my daily shilling!

every market needs new customers

Pedos are gay

Maybe Disney etc need to be pressured to do something

Praise Kek!

how is this code, thats just using some other language?
explain this properly, faggot

Wtf am i looking at?

That bottom paragraph is interesting...

My wife said it means
"It's very bad because they laugh at it"
She's filipino.

obviously a shill here guys, am i right or what?

>reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7d9fu9/holy_shit_i_think_i_just_figured_out_the_comment/

It's (((deleted)))???

Damn dude thats rough, im assuming your also litterally gay since your using that flag

>legit faggot for son
>has bottom level astroturfing job
>no sense of pride whatsoever.jpg

Damn they must be SO PROUD!

Lmao

The generally accepted "P" is "pansexual" in LGBTQQIP2SAA but the "P" in LGBTQP+ was supposed to have the "P" meaning pedophilia. The Kekistanis cover this.
youtube.com/channel/UCiKzR-h1jN6lJWtUYzTBJmw

that makes sense

This

>On Friday his partner Stefan Struik
>a 53-year-old Dutch national who also holds Cambodian citizenship, was charged with failing to report the crime
Read more at >channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/dutchman-charged-in-cambodian-child-torture-case-7660724

This guy's MySpace friends are AlefantisTier creepy

>meme flag

definitely code

Don't worry, it's just a bait to trigger dense faggots like you. Which means that you're a faggot.

The are programs with algorithms designed to accrue views/comments/likes. Also, as an user stated before, buying views is a common thing. This increases the likelyhood of children rummaging through YouTube to happen upon the pedo programming. Read the whole thread before posting your ignorant kikespeak