en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfowitz_Doctrine
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump because good video

Happy Birthday Mosser. You are eternal

F

The great leader that never was

F to pay respect

got any more memes?

It's old beady eyes' birthday eh? Well I never.

>YOU WERE THE GREATEST POWER ON EARTH.... AND STILL CAN BE
>WHY DO I SAY YOU STILL CAN BE ?
>BECAUSE MY FRIENDS... I KNOW YOU...

>.....I KNOW THE BRITISH PEOPLE

F

Feel like pure shit. Just want him back

F

Hitler was the wrong guy to head the wave of pan-European Nationalism in the last century. What Germany tried to do should've been done by the UK instead, I'd welcome an Europe controlled by Britain far more than one by Germany.

youtube.com/watch?v=zbbL4l359bo

>Live in that sense that you are European
never forget

>HAAAILLL MOSLEYYYYY

Never heard of him, listened to the video. Although the speech sounds great he seems like a EU cuck. Am I wrong?

who's the woman? doesn't look like Diana Mitford

>he seems like a EU cuck
piss off mutt, go sow D&C somewhere else

Not a EU cuck, he wants Europeans to work together properly.

A Europe united under Europeans instead of jews is a great thing.

"WE FIGHT FOR FREEDOM AND FOR BREAD!"

Sleep soundly Mosley.
F

F

>tfw mosley never ruled
>tfw your own country will never have a mosley

why even live anons?

>tfw you see the state of europe
F

He was a Fascist eugenicst like all you fucking monged-Darwinians on here

Whenever I rewatch those interviews of old aged mosley there's always a ((())) attacking him, why is that?

We have Pernille Vermund, the female Mosley

Because it's after he was demonised.

>Kekistani denies the realities of biology

what a surprise

Anglos have by far the most pleasant voices to heard

>why is that?

Not Anglos in general, only upper class British people

In what way? Besides nigs get out and being liberal I don't see how she could ever inspire the populace in a meaningful manner.

....there has been an awakening.......

.....have you felt it ?

youtube.com/watch?v=Sbto2Ty7aLg

cos he was a Fascist, maybe?

Yes OzMoz lad.

>Cabinet team when?

Sorry I forgot some Europeans like being ruled by offshore beaurocracy. Aren't a lot of Europes problems due to the EU forcing countries within their mandate to comply?

I could be wrong, I legit don't look at European politics.

Gonna have to get a picture of me with Mosley in the National Gallery before they inevitably take it down.

F

youtube.com/watch?v=No1ZmYiKeRY

Hail Mosley! Hail Britannia! Hail Victory!

F

>Aren't a lot of Europes problems due to the EU forcing countries within their mandate to comply?
No, actually almost all of Europe's problems come directly from you, from you removing Hitler to you allowing communism to grow on purpose and infest half of Europe, to you being directly responsible for why refugees even exist. I can go on, you keeping Russia and Germany separated with buffers like Ukraine, you importing shit that even the Frankfurt School couldn't have spawned through your media, so on

The EU is nothing but a (currently) incapable institution that hasn't learned how to deal with the problems that you singlehandedly spawned. It's like throwing shit at a baby and blaming the baby for being covered with shit

hate these shitty videos with melodramatic music that only have any effect on the viewer if they're easily manipulated and already believe in whatever the speech is about, let the words speak for themselves, it just comes across as cringeworthy to everyone else.

Bump.

Redpilling my best friend on Mosley right now lads

I agree it's a bit cheesy but it can be done tastefully.

don't think i've ever seen that desu

if he isnt interested after watching this, stop being his friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7Eom6VRFSY&t=35s

youtube.com/watch?v=PfkRunYJ-ME

This

youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk

Obligatory.

much better

More people know about and love Mosley than you'd think, its just you can't reveal it publically

Can someone redpill me on the whole 'Eternal Anglo' and 'Smash the Aryan race' thing

It used to be a funny meme until some idiots started taking it seriously, now it's mainly used as a divide and conquer strategy.

EVERY

reverse psyop to ingrain the face of Boswald into the mind of every pollack. When said pollack discovers Mosley's speeches and ideas it creates a sort of redemption ark: "woah, he wanted to save every european", resulting in an absolutely kino cult following

A NEW MACHINE

youtube.com/watch?v=PfkRunYJ-ME

MAN

>Fascist eugenicist

Whats wrong with th-

Nvm didnt see your kekistani cuckold flag

youtube.com/watch?v=zHLIBOpLIg0

We bombed the Middle East but you let them into your homes. That's on your politicians. I can concede the Hitler point if you believe he would have unified Europe. I'm not familiar with the separation of Russia and Germany? Are you saying buffer states prevent them from a powerful alliance?

Also, is your image referring to America destabilizing Europe in order to maintain global leadership?

Thanks btw

>I was only 9 Years old
>I loved Mosley so much, I had all the books and speaches
>I pray to Mosley every night, thanking him for the life I have been given
>"Mosley is love" I say "Mosley is life"
>My Dad hears me and calls me a Fascist
>I know he was just jealous for my devotion to Mosley
>I called him a degenerate weaboo faggot
>He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep
>I'm crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in bed and it's really cold
>Suddenly a warmth is moving towards me
>It's Mosley
>I am so happy
>He whispers into my ear "A prophet or an achiever must never mind an occasional absurdity, it is an occupational risk
>He grabs me with his powerful Fascist hands and puts me down on my hands and knees
>I'm ready
>I spread my ass-cheeks for Mosley
>He penetrates my butt-hole
>It hurts so much but I do it for Mosley
>I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against his force
>I want to please Mosley
>He roars a mighty roar as he fills my butt with his love
>My dad walks in
>Mosley looks him straight in the eyes and says >"Those who march with us will certainly face abuse, misunderstanding, bitter animosity, and possibly the ferocity of struggle and danger. In return, we can only offer to them the deep belief that they are fighting that a great land may live.
>Mosley leaves through my window
>Mosley is love, Mosley is life

This is not okay

Need more Mosley memes in here

mfw you post this and it's not april 20th

There was a Turk living in Germany that always banged on about how superior Aryans were compared to Anglos. He was eternally btfo when he admitted to being Turkish and not Aryan.

Mosley Fash Dump

YES

I was born this day in the year he died.
It could have been so much better.

>Those snazzy as fuck uniforms

World War II was a mistake.

>a great awakening of the european soul
A man can dream

Not directly Mosley but he would agree

>We bombed the Middle East but you let them into your homes
It's your fault for them existing but yes, the EU is at fault to some extent as well. At least they're learning and have started taking measures against it albeit quite slowly

>I'm not familiar with the separation of Russia and Germany? Are you saying buffer states prevent them from a powerful alliance?
Yes that's widely known by everyone interested in geopolitics. The grand strategy by the USA is not Russia, Middle East, Asia or whatever, it's to never allow Eurasia to unite as literally nothing can stop something like that - a hyperstate that is secure on every side and has close to infinite abundance of resources. Well, except one thing - carving a neutral buffer state in the middle that hates both sides and keeps them separated. And when Ukraine fails in doing that no matter how many coups are pulled the USA will seek something else which is similar, which you already did - Poland and V4/3 Seas/Intermarium, all specifically located on the border between Russia and the EU and specifically designed to oppose both. Russia and the EU will never unite or ally if there's something in the way as such a pact becomes pointless in that scenario

>Also, is your image referring to America destabilizing Europe in order to maintain global leadership?
Yes and the guys from your government had the audacity to actually admit it publicly (not that it wasn't already apparent) - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfowitz_Doctrine

Wasn't this the guy that shot up some Muslims in a mall?

Thats me.

Every Nation should have a Mosley, right now too many focus on Hitler, but each nation should have their own symbols, pride, cultural sense and eventually a great leader. Mosley is an anglo like my people and so I find great inspiration in him. A great man.

>Sir Oswald Mosley's legacy and speeches are being discovered and re-evaluated by a new generation, on an image board dedicated to Mongolian basket weaving.
We live in interesting times lads.

I think it was his first wife

The British Union was so Aesthetic but the New British Union is ugly as fuck, some Scottish twat LARPing so badly on 2003 flip phone quality videos with uninspiring lazy speeches. Even their posters and content is fucking child BNP tier. The NBUs youth team are better than the main body of the group.

Why can't he be Turk and also believe Aryans are superior?

I haven't spent much time looking at geopolitics, but the source you provided seems pretty interesting, I'll definitely look into it.

This is good amount to chew on thanks user.

I agree. Raikes needs to go.