No overlord thread

>no overlord thread

lets change that

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xBexUG1V7ok
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To think that Ainz has planned ahead ten thousand years. Truly magnificent.

They fell like puppets with their strings cut

Reading volume 10 now, but I just cant go through these philip parts. It's so fucking cringy, worse than climb

I cant help but imagine philip to have a big red nose like zack.
lets hope he gets handed off to neutorist for "interrogation".

Alright, what would you have done different if you were in satoru's place?

>Says this
>Finishes her off with a spell
What did he mean by this?

knowing me, i'd probably be playing an elf. if i had a whole retinue of npcs like mononga i'd prolly conquer the elf nations first, then move from there. establish peace etc

id also nail any good looking npcs

>id also nail any good looking npcs
Too bad Ainz chose to be a skeleton so he'll never have that chance. Or are there magic dicks?

make understanding how magic really works to be a top priority. sure ainz knows how to cast spells, but to him its just a tooltip with manacost, range, damage, etc. He should have let fleurder toutor him in the basics of magic theory and spellcraft. Kind of like how some people cant read music, but can play guitar by knowing the chords. If he knew how magic works and could properly use his dark wisdon skill and develop new magic.

it would also behoove ainz to learn the local language. or at lest investigate the same type of info magic attached to those glasses of reading.

I know it's not a big thing , yuri alpha is a dullahan and yet we haven't seen any proof she is one(besides the little cartoon shorts of overlord) In the manga and or the anime , wonder why that is.

I want a Shalltear.

Another lie
>Ainz vs Shalltear explained
Are we really going to hit a bingo again?

She is a proper lady user. She doesnt take her head off for parlor tricks.

She could still. Be in her "human" form , much like the other maids for the most part , idk much about it .

Delta is cute and also best meido.

>has no nipples

Get in the line.

Just finished watching episode 9 not too long ago, and geez was that brutal

Not nearly as brutal as LN's description though. But yeah, it sent the message across at least.

How hard will Slane Theocracy sasuga themselves if they start to pick on all the baits Ainz left on the road?
>Nigun being resurrected
>Those guys who ran from Death Knight being found
>Clem being resurrected
>Failing to resurrect Gazef

>Tfw you will never give Clementine a big hug

JUSTO

She is not human, why would she have nipples?

So what did Albedo give Renner? What was in that box reddit?

because

Crimson Behelit

>is a raving dike with a harem
>Still a virgin

pretty hard for lesbos to pop a cherry.
She probably has a regenerating hymen anyway. so everytime you sex her is like her first time. there is NO way she doesnt have a blood fetish too.

Is she a dyke or a bisexual?

She just wants to fuck whatever is dead.

Yes

My bluray just came in the mail yesterday. The english dub isn't the most awful thing I've ever heard.

>Crimson Behelit
you motherfucker that's genius

>tfw Climb is new Guts

>A succubus who was suppose to be a slut as well
>Still a virgin
Idk user, there are some very bizarre things happening in Nazarick

Would Shalltear have sex with me if I was dead?

Albedo still has an excuse, both she and Shalltear, and every-fucking-body else in Nazarick including Momonga never had sex due to nature of Yggdrasil, so they're all virgins from the start.

The core difference however is while Albedo is waiting for Ainz to sex her, Shalltear is drowning in Vampire Bride's(and others) pussy.
Only if you were Nazarick denizen, and if you had any importance to her. So no.

She isn't interested in males though...unless you're Momonga.

Mine come tomorrow. Stupid snail mail but cant beat free shipping. Also got Arpeggio too. Life is good.

>Climb in new Guts
>Renner is new Casca
Who is new Griffith? Brain or Rod of Incubus...?

Fuck albedo. Come on. She' begging for it and you are her master. Just get it over with you beta!

>Dwarf females look like Dwarf males instead of lolis

I don't know how to feel about this

>Not reading the thread properly
Renner is the one with the Behelith, so Brain would be Casca.. or no, FUCK
Renner = The genius - Griffith
Climb = The groupie - Casca
Brain = The swordsman - Guts
Guys, it's happening.
They're a lot like Tolkien dwarves, with only difference between genders being lack or presence of boobs.

Ainz ain't go no dick, or libido to act on it.

Its not even just Albedo. Almost everyone in Nazarick is like that even some males and Supreme Beings. Not as much as Albedo but desire is still there.
Homunculus maids love being dominated by Ainz-sama

Why did Ainz fight with out equipment? He was afraid of loosing items in PK-case - he still could use trash-rank items. It is still much better than go naked.

He switched to holy resistant gear instead of his usual fire resistant one.

>Ainz vs Shalltear explained again

It's like you people don't even read the novels.

So Brain had sex with Climb before Renner raped Climb in front of Brain?

Lets go with that instead of sex Brain had a Bro moment with Climb when Sebas scared them with killing intent.

So, since Brain already faced Shalltear two times and lived to tell the tale. Shalltear is Zodd...?

It's all becoming clear!
And this Honeynpeko-something who got resurrected by the evil demon Jalbaoth(something) will swear fealty to the new angel Renner!

So Zodd butt-ruds Climb now?

This is probably the closest Sup Forums will come to complimenting a dub.

there is no point in dubs unless your reading comprehension skills are below 2nd grade

To be fair Freeman makes Hellsing Ultimate an eargasmic experience.
Too bad majority of dubs are cringfests.

Mare is completely butchered, some good points is Ainz and Sebas

Some people don't feel like staring at the bottom of the screen the whole time, and want to actually watch the show. Some people also find it easier to relate to the characters if they speak the same language as them.

>Just heard Gazef's dub voice

It still amazes me how after literally fucking decades of dubs, none of the damned studios actually have a capable manager to properly select VA for the roles, and we're stuck on MAYBE someone getting lucky and fit the role they're given.

Playing devil's advocate: There are many cases where multiple actors will play the same character, and play them in different ways (not just in anime either). The same thing happens when American shows are dubbed into Japanese.

It's just that, it's that the VA doesn't even voice the situation properly, in Ep3 fucking Enri's father has more emotion in that one flashback scene than Gazef's has through the whole season, like what the actual hell, even Sebas's VA improved greatly compared to EP1 where it seems like he was forcing himself to shit out British butler with an american accent role.

I still dislike that they've adopted the literal ENG way of pronouncing the names, Cock-yuts, E! -Rantel, Nazaerick.

I mean I know they're localizing it, but at least use it as a guideline rather than a rule to maintain fluidity.

It was funny when he called Albeddo a bitch. When Japanese say bitch don't they mean slut?

Yes.

Maybe a bit unrelated to the current topic but why the heck dubs always feel so freakin' monotonous? It's like VAs are reading an essay. Why can't they just speak like people normally do? Or is it just me?

just finished the series, gimme some draw requests lads

refs too if you've got em

As expected of Ainz-sama.

Now he can bullshit out of everything because no ones know that the minuscule things that Ainz do today is a play ten thousand years in the future.

youtube.com/watch?v=xBexUG1V7ok

Mare riding on Touch Me's shoulders.

Well, for 1, their current design are by their creators. They wouldn't alter their "presentation" unnecssarily.

That confused me when it said "bitch" in the anime and "slut" in Pure Pure Pleiades

>Yuri choking Lupu while CZ just look on

Lewd art of the traptwins. Or Shalltear with gigantic stuffed-bra tits.

I thought only Mare was a boy?

Trap and Reverse trap. There are both traps, just of different genders.

Dubs need to be done fast and cheap to make profit so the VAs don't care enough to do any hard work for anime, they try their hardest with cartoons thou.

pic related, shalltear at bottom and brain on top.

Nferia betwixt the three musclegirls enri, brita, and lupu. enfi being practically molested. or btira and lupu egging enri on while shes on top of enfi/ showing her how to do lewd things to her hubby.

>don't feel like staring at the bottom of the screen the whole time

takes fraction of a sec every 3-4 secs unless you're retarded

>Some people also find it easier to relate to the characters if they speak the same language as them

that's an idiotic argument, since the original emotions of the characters can never be converted 100% into a dub

>takes fraction of a sec every 3-4 secs unless you're retarded

I'm not going to bother arguing with you since you're obviously just interested in insults rather than discussing it. You've obviously already made up your mind anyway. I'm not going to get caught up in inane "dub vs sub" crap. Think what you want.

this. your brain can process information about x4 faster than normal speech patterns. plenty of time to glance down and read 1-2 sentences. if you cant handle subtitles then you got brain problems or are just a super pleb. dub voices arealways shit anyway. lots of jokes only work in their original language. honorifics sound way better in chink then english "ainz sama" > "lord ainz"

I switch to dub almost immediately if I can tell the show is going to have a lot of engrish. I can't handle engrish for whatever reason.

But Lupus is a good girl.

Nigga what, engrish is always adorable.

Nope, it's always irritating. That cawfee gween tea thing you guys think is so cute irritates the fuck out of me.

>E-Rantel is the capital in the dub
OH MY FUCKING EVERYTHING

>that's an idiotic argument, since the original emotions of the characters can never be converted 100% into a dub
They CAN be converted, the problem is nobody can ass themselves into actually doing it, hence the Sup Forums wide hate on dubs.

>Lupu is a good girl

After Yuri gives her some education.

Wait, what? So is Percobro a girl too?

it's not an insult, it's a fact that you can process those 2 sentences in fractions of a sec unless you have some kind of mental retardation or are "i didn't finish elementary school" tier uneducated

There is a fine thin line of where engrish stands between cute and annoying/irritating.
Dub: Episode 3, 18:00 watch and suffer

it can never be 100% done, since some jokes/lines cannot be directly translated to english

SURE THING MY DUDE

Awesome job!

Beautiful. Thanks user.

this is good.

SASUGA
A
S
U
G
A

Now do Santa Ainz with Nemu on his lap!

The two best boys together.

So how did the EN dud handle the part where Mare told Demi what Bukubuku called him?

sorry man, no lewd for rn

any other sfw requests?