GERMANY ATTACKS HUNGARIAN WHITE PEOPLE

zdf.de/politik/auslandsjournal/auslandsjournal-unterschlupf-in-ungarn-100.html

>Be Hungarian
>Have a blonde hair and blue eyes
>You're nazi, according to the most popular German TV

I'm done. I consider Germany as an enemy. They want to replace us with negers and sandnegers. We should defend ourself, now.

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtco.com/german-words-to-avoid-special-slang-4071486
youtube.com/watch?v=EhzR_FJty8U
youtu.be/c-BWKNGRKuE
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_von_Mitgliedern_der_Atlantik-Brücke
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not understanding that german state TV is ZOG through and through just like the government.

We all have a common enemy, don't play in their hands.

What has happened?

Isnt “your” President a gypsy subhuman and like barely 78% of Hungary is Hungarian?

German lügenpresse wrote that we're the safe place of Alt-right. (Meanwhile our Government banned Richard Spencer, Nick Griffin etc. to prevent being called racist, extremist by the (((International community)))

>That pic
WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
JOIN THE FEDERATION TODAY!

>according to the most popular German TV
You mean according to the state funded ZOG propaganda.
>Have a blonde hair and blue eyes
They attack Hungarians for having stereotypically german characteristics. That should tell you something about the people behind that article. These people aren't Germans, they hate Germans and they hate you for reminding them of Germans.

The V4 is where the doom of our time shall be decided

To be fair, he kind of looks like a nazi.

>German lügenpresse wrote that we're the safe place of Alt-right.
Hungary also seems to be a safe place for European children.

You're stupid Ivan. Your country is barely 60% Russian with 30 million muslims. Orban is not gipsy, he's 5 white children and one grandchild, unlike your Putin who's two children, one of them is a dyke transgender who lives in Amsterdam, the another one is a childless roastie.

Exactly! Orban is a GYPSY SUBHUMAN thief that hates the Magyar race and European peoples

He initially wanted Hungary to be a safe pass for rapefugees, but got scared of popular anger and did 180
Bingo. German media is so unpopular that Germans pay in taxes for it to survive

BTFO

>GERMANY ATTACKS HUNGARIAN WHITE PEOPLE
Well that's typical for arabic countries.

they banned nick griffin??
FUCK HUNGARY HAIL LATVIA

Orban is a gypsy- it’s the truth. A thief too.
We don’t know shit about Putin’s kids.
>is barely 60% Russian
That must change be it bringing back apartheid or balkanization. But both countries have a similar problem - it’s totally legal for a Magyar or Russian to marry some subhuman and for said subhuman to become Hungarian or Russian citizens

No racial laws = doomed

>Hungarians
>White

pffff as if our media isnt controlled by a small international cliqe

>I consider Germany as an enemy
atlast
they never were your ally

>it's another niggers hate europeans thread
why is anyone surprised? Germany is as pro-european as pakistan

>hungary
>white
wow....

America should just ally with based countries likePoland italy and the balkans to build an iron wall to keep out mud shits

America is kikeing them right now. Based magapede

NO ONE ATTACKS HUNGARY, PAL TELEKI BEST BRO EVER
THIS MEANS WAR
V4 VS KEK ALLIANCE, NO NUKES, 4V4 FITE US KEKS

Did we even read the same article?

You have to admit though, there is some truth to that. The term fascist is overused, but Orban is a right-wing populist with some pretty nutty ideas.

is DiCaprio white? There's something niggy about him.

It doesn't really matter because the alternative is millions of niggers, muslims and nigger muslims.

The Germans are too far gone and also want us to pay 500 billion euros to leave the EU lmao. Time for us to stand together against the eternal kraut.

Typical amerimutt

>There's something niggy about him
The clues in the name

Don't make me get the emu

How stupid you're. Those hordes went through Hungary, after that we built a fence against refugees. There is no rapefugees here now. They're all in Germany and Sweden now.

they what ?
Elaborate
I dont speak gothic cuck

>Orban
>not a gypsy
the denial is real top fucking kek

No he isn’t just like anyone with PIGS ancestry
>no rapefugees here
But there are you stupid moron. On top of it, nothing stops “French” and “British” mongrels and shitskins from taking a flight to Budapest and renting a flat there lmao

at least we have a fence now

Menj a 444-re ott magyarul is van ez a hír.

Break Germany, and you break the EU.
The answer to all of our problems everywhere in the world is to balkanize.

that guy is too white

Jobbikfag (former mszpfag and heti7es fan) detected

he is half russian, speaks for itself

“Dude lmao look at that cool thing that will stop our BASED half Syrian, quarter gypsy and other subhumans and chinks from being killed by jihadis and criminal nafris. Isn’t it cool that we will become a nation of mongrels only in 2400 instead of 2150?”

There are few mongrel/nigger westerners here. Because there is no gibs or high trendy salaries here.

>he only considers Germany an enemy now
2015 should have given you enough hints that the German government directly aims to destroy Europe and it's people.
Strap in for 4 more years of Merkel. Hope was never an option.

PIGS?

> Isn’t it cool that we will become a nation of mongrels only in 2400 instead of 2150?”

That's actually good, or at least better than your plan

>implying hungarians are humans

>there are few
Found your problem.
>there is no gibs
No, it’s not the reason. The reason is guys like those in Magyar Garda that make nonwhites scared for their lives. Russia has no gibs either but is full of FOREIGN nonwhite subhumans
Portugal, Italy, Spain, Greece

>2015 should have given you enough hints that the German government directly aims to destroy Europe and it's people
>but let me elect her again in 2017
JUST

How about close the borders

Deport all cigans no matter how diluted back to India

Deport all Jews to Israel

Deport all nonwhite subhumans and their descendants, mixed or not, brought by the communists back to their shitholes

Make it a constitutional amendment that only those of pure Central European blood can be citizens

what do you mean, banned?
They are not allowed to travel to germany?

I'm pretty sure Orban did this to prevent foreign political activists from making Hungary their "base of operations". He has no need for them as they have no power in their countries so they are not prospective political partners. They can generate only costs for him, no matter how small and no benefits I can think of.

If he was afraid of the "racist nazi" label he would have taken the refugees.

PISG?

No, this is good. It means that the kraut is starting to deflect. Soon comes indifference. Then...!

People underestimate just how fucking cucked we are.

Spencer is not allowed to travel to Europen Union. Griffin is not allowed to travel to Hungary. I don't agree with that but I could unterstand this diplomatic act.

Probably.

>Nick Griffin
what?1 The eu can ban people from entering? Is that new?

Why would griffin be verboten in hungary?

this is pretty accurate, but put based Saxony in the yellow area.

>Europe balkanizes
>conquered by africans/arabs

How is this even possible, considering every terrorist is on a merkel-invited-me-list

While we're on the topic of how cucked Germany is: pic related.
>thoughtco.com/german-words-to-avoid-special-slang-4071486

You're literally not allowed to be proud of being German.

wut?

Yes. If you're not from Europe, one EU country could ban you from entering to ALL EU countries.

Griffin banned because he wanted to build a new HQ of westerner Alt-right people here. We don't want to be labeled as a 'fortress of international Alt-right'. Because we have other problems too.

Polak Węgier 2 bratanki

Is the article wrong Hans?

You went through so many mixing gene pools Canada i am afraid the same can be said about you.

I
I just got to the part with the cursing

but here a recent example. Doesn't seem right-wing to me

I think North is also split. Ossies/Prussians being more war-like, and the North-Wessies being SPD-voting cucks.

Putin is a jew through his mother, in bed with israel. youtube.com/watch?v=EhzR_FJty8U

it's ok to attack bozgors

>italy

this is a EU thing. everything here is pro-EU, therefore anti-hungary

Is their government and media actually controlled by (((them))) or d'you just suspect that it is?

because today Europe is doing so well...

>our Government banned Richard Spencer, Nick Griffin
What?

youtu.be/c-BWKNGRKuE

THEY

WILL

NOT

STOP

AT

R H O D E S I A

So you're going to divide Europe into a thousand parts and let it be rolled over by a larger, unified enemy?

Europe could be small nation states each with closed borders. Right now, The Elite are trying to dump aliens on everyone. Or are you worried that the smaller countries wouldn't be able to stand up to the likes of Russia and China? They could still have defense pacts, while Hungary would be for the Hungarians, Poland would be for the Poles, etc.

He did because he’s a racemixed cuck known for dicksucking jews, gypsies and chinks

nah.
i mean, they are literally rothschild bankers in a secret club called Atlantik-Brücke meeting with high rank german politician and the media. but that's jus a cohencindence

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_von_Mitgliedern_der_Atlantik-Brücke

Won't the small nation states still suffer from leftists/egalitarianism?
A unified front is required to remove all non-europeans from European soil. Letting even one country fall will be a disaster.

Maybe Churchill had the right idea.

With all these secret club meetings the jews have to go to, when do they ever have time for their beloved tricks?

Checkmate

>caring about what germans think
that's where you went wrong

>mfw we haven't even taken in those 20,000
>mfw we said we would but actually haven't
>yfw our government has been D E V I L I S H ! ! !

As a romanian I want to join the hungarians in the upcoming war against Germanistan. Fuck it all with the history of the past. History of the future is the one that matters.

Well, looks like Hungary needs 1956 again

He's not a Russian he's an Albanian subhuman who lives in Russia and calls everyone non white.